• Best halo ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, HALO REACH is just so perfect in a dramatic and heroic way that is combined into an awesome graphically and campaign wise game that I just love & is perfect for the HALO SERIES. HALO REACH is just perfect in a very touching way. But also, what happens w/ Jun? Does he continue his life as a spartan or does he die trying to save the PILLAR OF AUTUMN wich was secretly carrying THE CHIEF? Who knows.

• YES!!! Halo Reach Is The Best!!!

This is the greatest game in the history of all video games!!! I have been playing Halo, Battle field, Call of Duty, and many more shooter games. Halo is my favorite and the best one (I've played all of them up to the Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta). Halo Reach is by far the best because of the campaign, forge, gameplay, etc.

• Halo: Reach? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!

Ahem. HALO. Need I say more? Halo is about the HALO installations, and Master Chief's story. Halo: Reach was useful only in the fact that it detailed how Cortana first reached Chief. How dare you say it was "heroic"? All they did was FAIL! Noble Team was a disgrace to Spartans in general. Blue Team could've done Noble Teams job within a single day! Not to mention the fact that the game was terrible! The campaign made Legendary look like CoD 4! It doesn't progress the story at all, but instead took us back and stalled Halo 4! I leaped with JOY when Kat was shot. She was SO annoying and useless. And Jun? He HANDPICKED SARAH PALMER! THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE FRANCHISE!!! I wish Thel 'Vadamee would've walked on scene at the very ending carrying Jun's helmet. You want a HALO game?!?!?! Play Halo 2!!! That's the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!

Posted by: YFNG