• Yes, nothing is more important

Happiness is probably the most important life goal that one can achieve, because if you don't have some level of happiness, life is not worth living, not even if you have all the money and fame in the world. We see this play out time and time again throughout history, where rich, successful and talented people like Billie Holliday, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain will self destruct or even commit suicide because they never found the happiness they so sorely needed.

• Of Course It Is

I believe happiness is the ultimate life goal. For me personally, I have no reason, nor see no benefit in reaching for career goals since that directly interferes with my ability to raise my children. I believe some people are too focused on money and success when one can really be happy with much smaller and meeker goals in life.

• Yes it is.

Happiness itself is a very worthy goal and does quite a bit for a person. The person needs to understand what makes them happy and go for it. The goal itself can be general since it really depends and comes down to what exactly makes them happy but once they know they can go for it.

• Happiness should be an ultimate goal.

Of course happiness is a worthy life goal. In fact, happiness should be everyone's main goal. We should be set out to make each other happy as well. It's hard at times, but worth it. We have one short life, and it should be of utmost importance to enjoy the entire thing.

• But a certain kind

There are many kinds of happiness in the world, and some are not really beneficial in the long term. It is true that a very superficial form of happiness can be obtained from superficial things, but pursuing that kind of happiness i dangerous, due to its fragility, as opposed to the concept of fullfillment.