• YES worst ever

You people are kidding yourselves. You better be careful what you allow into your life. Satan is real and is has you wrapped around his little finger. Repent and ask Jesus for forgiveness. Have you been saved? You need to be or you will be deceived. I am very open minded but this stuff is so evil.

• Yes it is

I have a 13 years old daughter and she listen to this trash called music . At 12pm she goes to the cemetery and have sex with lucifer. She's also an necrophiliac . Don't listen to this type of music or satan will get your life and suck your soul

• Its origins are demonic

Anything that starts from satanic influence can never produce anything good no matter what label you put on it. Do your research.

17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
    18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
    19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. - Matthew 7:17-19

• Yes it is

• No way in hell is it so.

Screamo is just another form of singing, like rap. Does it have satanic origins? Probably, I don't know. But in no way does that mean it still is. I've heard it used with lyrics that were far from it. Look at a band called Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas. Their screamo parts, if you look closely at the lyrics, are usually bright or insightful, and are anything but satanic.

• Love your music

It's not satanic because some people might look at it like that if you love your music genre if people say it's satanic don't listen to them if you love what you love and defend what you love less people well call it satanic if they listen to the music

• It's not shit.

It's not shit. Or even satanic. "Emo", "metal", "screamo" music has reduced suicide rates by 89%. Is it really that bad? Its keeping people alive. People who need a reason to stay.

You know the band Fleetwood Mac? They had pretty soft music, right? They actually were satanists. So how dare you say that screamo is satanic, while a very low-key band actually worshiped satan.

• It's just a type of music not the devil

It's the same as any other music like pop or country because if it isn't supporting the devil then it's not satanic and just because they have guitar and people screaming that automatically doesn't mean. That it's the devil and that its satanic so it's the same as all the other music

• No its not

There are Christian bands that are screamo bands. Alot of screamo bands believe in god they sing about things that are far from satanic they sing about things that bother them not very close. It helps kids live, satan tries to take their lives. It does the exact opposite.
    Please take your arrogance somewhere else, it is not needed.

• No it is not!!!!!!!!! You have to listen to the words and hear out the meanings!!!

Yeah some bands worship the devil but not all do. Don't judge the whole thing just because a few do. I love my bands, they help me in my ups and downs. When my friends left me, guess what? My bands were there. Yeah I know the people weren't there but I had my music. There is more meaning to the screams you here! Tons of people think 'oh you listen to that kind of music, you are a devil worshiper' No!!! Most of rap, pop etc are out and open with worshiping the devil. For example Beyonce and others. Of course no one really say nothing about them!!!!

• People aren't open minded at all

People think just because it has yelling and screaming involved that it is obviously satanic. Well, it's just a way for people to express themselves. Just like people use pop music, christian music, country music, and rap music to express themselves we use hardcore/screamo. This music has helped so many people through a lot of crap just like other genres of music has helped other people through things. Just because they like to wear dark make-up and dark clothes doesn't mean anything. It has nothing to do with religion.

• People aren't open minded at all

• Screemo,rock or heavy meatal is not satanic at all. Yea theres swearing in some songs but its us screeming out our emotions!

Whats evil music is, is the words and thoughts comming out of your mouths judjing people who wear darck makeup and clothes and say they worship the devil! WE dont feel accepted and you wounder why teens hide themseles and wear dark clothes just to show that theyre alone! I listen to screemo and i feel like it understands me and my thoughts. So what if tou dont like it ! Worry about your self and stop hating us for showing how we feel. Isnt that what humans do? Feel and share emotion? Thats how we show it!