• Harry Potter is better than Twilight

First, the Harry Potter series is better written with foreshadowing and complex plots. Also, there are no plot holes. Second, the Harry Potter series is more financially successful. In the box office, the Harry Potter movies have brought in eight billion while Twilight has only brought in two billion. Third, the Harry Potter characters are well-written, complex characters and many of them are good role models. And Harry Potter has a theme park!

• Does Harry Know How To Use A Wand? YES!

These Harry Potter books were a new world for children to grow up in and grow with. The kids in the books were struggling with good and evil, friendships, loss, and everything else. Twilight is just a story about a girl who is in love with a wolf and a vampire. It is poorly written (compared to Harry Potter Series) and has no substance. There is no great struggle other than Wolves and Vampires hate each other and a girl who can't decide between them. Give me Harry Potter and not Twilight!

• Yes, by a long shot

Harry Potter gave children a world to get lost in and characters to fall in love with. Twilight shows a dependent, not at all healthy relationship between a young girl and her vampire boyfriend and little more. Harry Potter was also much better written and the female lead in the series wasn't a girl who had to rely on the boys to save her. Rather, she was the intelligent one and just as important as the character the series was named for.

• Harry Potter Is Better

Harry Potter is much better than Twilight. The books were more popular and the movies were better. Harry Potter movies also did much better at the box office than Twilight did. Twilight is good but I do not think that it is in Harry Potter's league. Harry Potter is definitely better.

• Harry Potter Will Live On

Harry Potter has a well drawn out plot and storyline. There is tons of foreshadowing and the story itself is just good. Harry Potter is original and yet it is set in realistic places, like London. J.K. Rowling put so much effort into these books that it’s a waste not to read them all. Harry Potter deserves a place on the best shelves, along with the classics. Harry Potter will withstand the test of time, while Twilight will fade away from our lives and memories, like so many others.

• Twighlight is the WORST😁

I may only be in fifth grade but what I do know is that Harry Potter actually has a PLOT I mean it is adventurous romantic exciting and as I read Harry Potter I go through a rollercoaster of emotions in twighlight it is like when is this horrible thing going to end from that first word of the first Paige of the first Harry Potter book I loved it as for twighlight well let’s just say it was the WORST thing I had ever laced eyes on

• This is non-debatable topic

Of course, Harry Potter is better bruh. First of all, what is the moral from twilight? You can't do anything without your wealthy, good-looking vampire boyfriend? You should go kill yourself when he leaves you? Bella just does what Edward wants her to do. Also, her mother, she leaves her daughter just to marry another guy. In contrast, girls in Harry Potter is independent and strong. Hermoine is the smartest student ever in her generation and fought against the followers of Voldemort. Ginny also join the D.A and support Harry. The moral of Harry Potter is so meaningful and it's about love, family, friendship, bravery, trust, etc not just about the teenage violence love story like Twilight. And Twilight copies the name from Harry Potter. Sirius Black is a character from Harry Potter and can transform into a black dog. And Jacob black, from twilight, can transform into a werewolf. Also, the name Bella from twilight comes from Bellatrix in Harry Potter. No offense.

• Harry Potter is SOO much better than Twilight!

The Harry Potter characters are changing. I've never doubted or ever will doubt that they aren't real.
    Twilight characters are always the same. I mean, who has sparkling vampires?
    Harry Potter shows how important it is to work together.
    Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. Really?

• Harry Potter Is Amazing!

Harry Potter is a complex story with realistic characters and a fascinating story. Twilight is a love story with no real plot and no climax. I'm not trying to insult, one of my best friends is a Twilight fan, and she, like a lot of Twilight fans, is intelligent and recognizes good literature, but that doesn't change the fact that Twilight appeals to girls ages 10-20, approx. There is also a shocking amount to Twilight fans (not all) who actually believe that Harry Potter copied Twilight, with names like Charlie and Bella and the last name Black. Guys? Harry Potter was written years before Twilight!
    There are tons of reasons, but I don't have time to list them all (there are TONS AND TONS) so I'll go now.

• Harry Potter is Better

1. The females in Harry Potter are more errrrr how do I put this? Human. When (spoilers) Harry breaks up with Ginny, ginny restarts the DA with Neville and Luna. When Edward breaks up with Bella she jumps off of a cliff.
    2. Stephanie myer coppied JK Rowling (Bella,black,) I know it was coppied because Sirius black was introduced in the third book which came out in 2005

• No, It Is Not

There really is no reasonable measure to say that one franchise is better than the other. Harry Potter and the Twilight series both have their respective pros and cons. I cannot conclusively argue that one side is better than the other. I may prefer Harry Potter, but I believe that the Twilight series is more financially successful.

• TWILIGHT is the BEST!

Twilight is by far more better than the Harry Potter series due to many reasons. To be honest, I've only read the Twilight books not the Harry Potters one so my opinion will be based on the movies. Harry Potter seemed so predictable and obvious the bad person in the movie was always the same professor. It seemed like the story was told over and over again. Yes it does have a nice ending to it but ugh I got annoyed after awhile. And as for Twilight the story even though we all knew she would end up with Edward it kept the story interesting. Their love made war come upon but nothing could divide them, and I think that exactly why its better. But this is just my opinion, I would write more but ehh.....