• Harry Potter is better than Twilight

First, the Harry Potter series is better written with foreshadowing and complex plots. Also, there are no plot holes. Second, the Harry Potter series is more financially successful. In the box office, the Harry Potter movies have brought in eight billion while Twilight has only brought in two billion. Third, the Harry Potter characters are well-written, complex characters and many of them are good role models. And Harry Potter has a theme park!

• Does Harry Know How To Use A Wand? YES!

These Harry Potter books were a new world for children to grow up in and grow with. The kids in the books were struggling with good and evil, friendships, loss, and everything else. Twilight is just a story about a girl who is in love with a wolf and a vampire. It is poorly written (compared to Harry Potter Series) and has no substance. There is no great struggle other than Wolves and Vampires hate each other and a girl who can't decide between them. Give me Harry Potter and not Twilight!

• Yes, by a long shot

Harry Potter gave children a world to get lost in and characters to fall in love with. Twilight shows a dependent, not at all healthy relationship between a young girl and her vampire boyfriend and little more. Harry Potter was also much better written and the female lead in the series wasn't a girl who had to rely on the boys to save her. Rather, she was the intelligent one and just as important as the character the series was named for.

• Harry Potter Is Better

Harry Potter is much better than Twilight. The books were more popular and the movies were better. Harry Potter movies also did much better at the box office than Twilight did. Twilight is good but I do not think that it is in Harry Potter's league. Harry Potter is definitely better.

• Harry Potter is Better

1. The females in Harry Potter are more errrrr how do I put this? Human. When (spoilers) Harry breaks up with Ginny, ginny restarts the DA with Neville and Luna. When Edward breaks up with Bella she jumps off of a cliff.
    2. Stephanie myer coppied JK Rowling (Bella,black,) I know it was coppied because Sirius black was introduced in the third book which came out in 2005

• Harry Potter all the way!

I have read both the Harry Potter book series and Twilight series and can honestly say that they are both very well thought out and written. However, if you were to give me the choice between either series, I would take Harry Potter every time. Even though it is a children's book it has many problems that we even face today. It has loss, and death, and sorrow, but also shows the importance of friendship and love between not only friends, but between brothers, sisters, moms, dads, other characters. Even Bellatrix Lestrange loved Voldemort and they were the two main villains in the series. That's what I think sets the Harry Potter series apart from Twilight.

• Harry Potter is better.Duh.

Okay, firstly,the Harry Potter movie that had the least income sold more than twilight's best selling movie,so most people like it. Secondly, twilight got the Vampire and werewolf theory messed up.Werewolves can't transform by will, it has to be the full moon. And vampires don't SPARKLE in sunlight, they disgenerate in sunlight. Also, one of the twilight characters was copied. I mean, okay, so this twilight dude can change into a dog, has a motorcycle and whose last name is Black. Hmm... I wonder where she got the idea from? So yeah, this about sums up why HP is better than twilight.

• Harry Potter is better.Duh.

• Harry Potter is the BEST!!!!

Okay, so first of all twilight fans are going on and on about how "JK copied Stefanie" but FYI HP came out first so, yeah. Second, what does the swirly g in twilight even mean?!?! The lightning bolt/scar in the P in Potter stands for well, Harry's scar (duh). Then, the box sets. The twilight box set comes as a cardboard box with the covers printed on it, not original at all. Harry Potter's box set on the other hand are very original since the books come in a trunk and has meaning to it (like Harry's trunk when he goes to Hogwarts). And finally, twilight fans say there is no love in HP, like really?!?!? SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR CHILD ISEN'T ENOUGH, LIKE, ALL BELLA WANTED WAS A BOYFRIEND!!
    With those arguments there is no doubt about it, Harry Potter is the best and will live on ALWAYS since JK dedicated her life to HP. As for twilight.... Well we shall see in a couple of year it'll fade away since it was just Stephanie's summer project for her to do something and not be bored all the time .
    LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!

• Like a snail to a raven

I would have to vote Harry Potter.

Now, I'd like to say first of all that I'm biased, because I never read the Twilight series. And do you know why? Because three-quarters of my friends all pleaded me never to 'join the dark side', the highly dreaded Twilight!

My friends told me that Twilight is the tale of a vampire--regular girl relationship which ends badly. They said that the writing was corny and hard to imagine, and that it showed a bad example for girls worldwide. I might add that Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley are great examples for children worldwide.

While J.K. Rowling came up with all this in a mere dream, the author of Twilight had her 'spark' from a book, which I think is really saying something.

Again, like a snail to a raven, Twilight could never catch up to Harry Potter! Not to mention that every time, the Harry Potter movies get better income.

Thanks for reading,
    LlaurenTheLlama

• No, It Is Not

There really is no reasonable measure to say that one franchise is better than the other. Harry Potter and the Twilight series both have their respective pros and cons. I cannot conclusively argue that one side is better than the other. I may prefer Harry Potter, but I believe that the Twilight series is more financially successful.

• TWILIGHT is the BEST!

Twilight is by far more better than the Harry Potter series due to many reasons. To be honest, I've only read the Twilight books not the Harry Potters one so my opinion will be based on the movies. Harry Potter seemed so predictable and obvious the bad person in the movie was always the same professor. It seemed like the story was told over and over again. Yes it does have a nice ending to it but ugh I got annoyed after awhile. And as for Twilight the story even though we all knew she would end up with Edward it kept the story interesting. Their love made war come upon but nothing could divide them, and I think that exactly why its better. But this is just my opinion, I would write more but ehh.....