• Yes, debt causes significant stress.

Yes, having debt can be detrimental to one's health, as debt can cause significant stress. Stress can take a toll on a person's body, and it can also suppress the immune system. This can lead to increased likelihood of illness and a harder time recovering from an illness or injury.

• It Can Be

Having debt can be bad for a persons health. It really depends on the individual, but for me, I know the debt I have causes stress and anxiety I do not normally have. I have been in debt for many years and I am currently working to dig myself out a huge hole. I look forward to the day that I am debt free again, so I don't have the stress and anxiety that the bills create.

• Only if you let it stress you out.

Having debt can be bad if you stay stressed out over it because stress can cause health problems. Most people today have debt. If you don't let it get to you or stress you out then it shouldn't have a major effect on your health. It depends on how much you have and how it effects you.

• The debt is not the problem, it's the worry.

Having debt is not bad for one's health. Worrying about that debt is what's bad for one's health. As someone who has a lot of debt, I finally had to come to terms with it. I had to admit that given my financial situation, I am powerless to resolve the issue. Once I could admit that, my health improved greatly.