• Yes it is.

Hazing is very wrong, no matter what the circumstance is. As a member of a sorority, I was scared that hazing would occur. But fortunately hazing at my school does not occur. However, other sororities fraternities or sports teams are not as lucky and are subject to mental and physical torture.

• HAZING is BEYOND WRONG!!!!!

Yes, hazing is WRONG! The tradition of things turns into the bondage of things causing innocent people to be held hostage killing freedom. Their are laws in play for Hazing and I have done studies after studies on hazing which is tormenting spiritually, mentally and physically. God does not make hazing a prerequisite to be accepted so why should a fraternity or any other organization? It seems as if organizations feel that they should take the initiative to do God's work which is clearly self effort! Stop It! I will speak, debate, persuade and go round for round on this topic! This is far from LOVE!!

• Yes, hazing crosses a lot of lines and is unsafe.

Hazing in fraternities and sororities can really cross the line. While a little bit of razzing may be expected, hazing has crossed the line into being a very dangerous initiation rite. Some hazing, such as having people chug beer or water, can cause death--and there are known deaths from binge drinking initiations, and even one from water overdose. If sororities and fraternities cannot engage in harmless acts of hazing, then the entire initiation should be forbidden.

• NO it turns boys into men

Hazing, beating, sexual abuse ..

It is all really a matter of degrees, and exposing young boys to mild versions of torture, makes them tougher, and hopefully stimulates their interest in sadism. Hazing is one of those games, that boys play and women and liberals should just stay clear off