• He will be there

Do you know that there is a herobrine skin file in the zombies coding. People trick others in to briefing as herobrine but he WILL kill you and burn your world if you lie about him. Also you must never forget lapis lazuli and the fact that you must never forget.

• He is real!

I was going through a mineshaft one day, and I came across an unnaturally dark area with two glowing white eyes at the end of it. I fled, and when I came back later, it was gone, and it looked normal again. I never saw it again, but I'm sure of what happened.

• May Change a lot of the No's

Herobrine IS real in many ways of random noises or random blocks being destroyed and you can pick them up, or doing your research, he was created as a mob boss, but was to much for the Players to handle and couldn't kill him, so they went into their code and took him out of the game all together BUT sometimes when you create a world it may glitch and spawn certain things of herobrine in certain spots for example a perfect mined out cave(s) so if this doesn't change your mind on Herobrine being real then your crazy

• Yes he is real

I have never seen him but I lost my minecraft account and I know I didn't delete it and It wasn't an ordinary bug it must've been team extreme covering him up. Trust me on this I did actuality have my account get deleted I think herobrine was in It or it was just when they made the game free.

• He Is Not Fake!!

I have proof. This was in pocket addition. I was walking in a hotel I just finished in creative. The hotel started to burn down. So did all my other houses. I got out of the hotel I made and when exited the hotel my screen glitches. After it stopped herobrine was in front of me

• Herobrine is real!

Mojang is denying him! So many people proved that he is real. Notch said he had a brother. They were also planning to add him but they didn't mention something about him after that. I don't think it is fake and to know more information, just open its WIKI and you'll know it's real even if they said it's fake and he never existed in the game but I believe he is real. There's nothing else to be said

• I saw him!

I was messing around in creative mode, and I saw him in the distance. I went closer, and he disappeared. I have not seen him since. I know it was him, I saw the eyes. When trying to recreate the appearance, I had no luck. I even went back to alpha to try to see him again.

• He's not fake

It was 2012.I first thought he was fake,but i was wrong, i did his spawner to proof he was fake. But it went wrong i kept on seeing him far away but things got worse i got up close then my screen turned black with a loud scream .That's all

• Haven't spotted yet

How ever I have came across dozens of leafless trees and randomly placed blocks. Even though the blocks colud be an enderman ive found them in patterns. I've spied on many enderman before never seen one do patterns it's not in thier nature so who? Tell me. I have caught on fire just farming. Hmmm. I would live too see him and contact attempt Too contact with good distance in case of aggression. And try be genourous give him things. You should too.

• He is real.

My bro and I were playing minecraft and my brother left the game for no reason at all. He said he could not get back on. Later after that, I was still alone. I found a mineshaft and looked around . I found nothing,then I found him. He was just staring at me , in the fog. I had to play in ting render distance cause my computer is crap. I tried to move closer.. Then my computer crashed. That is my only sighting of him. He is real.

• Real real real

Real real real real real real real real real real real real real real real. I saw him.He is a minecraft glitch or hack. Can not come out of game. Nocth did not have a brother. He must be a glitch or hack. He is not fake. My game kept crashing its true.

• Herobrine is defiently fake.

First I looked on the Minecraft Wiki. Herobrine is described a creepy pasta [made up person to scare people. Second of all mods and texture packs have been made to look like herobrine and make him wonder over your world. Finally Notch has stated many times he didnt add Herobrine and Why Would Notch Lie or add something as scary as that a 7+ game. The Joke started with Coldplay [I think right spelling] who ended the episode seeing a door sized person with no pupils. Coldplay ran out screaming. Many people liked this joke and continued it. Alot of people have Photoshopped used other players and changed their minecraft names to be Herobrine. I believe he is Fake and Notch does too.

• He is not real!!!!

Its just a rumour if you saw him it was just an admin of your server or your game is modded! There is no proof stop believing other people they are just bullying you and scaring you so STOP SAYING HEROBRINE IS REAL!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP BELIEVING THEY ARE SCARING YOU!!!!!!!

• Notch said no

Millions of people have asked Notch and Notch never added Herobrine, nor does he plan to. He has no brother, so that theory is out. And quite frankly, all reliable sources have said no. There are mods that can make paintings and doors look like Herobrine, like armour stands, etc etc.
    So, to put it bluntly HE IS FAKE SHUT UP

• Fake nooo no

Fake no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no oonnnnnnnnnn no n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n ooooooooooooooooooo oo oo o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oooo o oooo oo o o o o oo o o

• No no no

No o o o ooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no