• It's a gift in more ways than one

I'm studying animation right now. Saying that the only worthy subjects to study are those that will lead to becoming a doctor or lawyer is simply incorrect. That being said, even if I were not able to get a job after I graduate, I believe the education I am receiving right now will last me for a lifetime. I'm still relatively young, but I already recognize how much my perception of the world has changed due to college. I'm able to think and observe things on a conscious level. I ask more questions, I'm genuinely interested in learning. I personally think higher education, and education in general, is a gift that most people who want it should have. If you don't want it, then that's your own prerogative.

• Higher education leads to a better understanding of the field.

Education taught before higher education : History, Philosophy, Linguistics (English and what not)... Etc' Are taking part to shape the basic understanding of a field and in teaching they only show the basic structures.
    Higher education in universities work in order to give a greater understanding and in addition to being taught you learn to get closer in to mastering your field before falling at your task.

• My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges.

My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges. My name is Jim John James Junior Senior and I like oranges.

• It's a waste of money for alot of people

If your not studying for a specific job such as doctor or lawyer etc, more often than not your wasting your money. So many professions require a more hands on training to get ahead. On the job training, apprenticeships etc are much more beneficial to most people than spending thousands of dollars on an art degree or political science degree. So many professions need people educated in the real world not fantasyland of higher education. An electrician, or plumber for instance has no real need for a 4 yr degree to make a great living. The need for hard working hands on people supplies alot of people with a great way to raise a family etc without the high expense of a university degree.