Is Hillary Clinton going to become the next President of the United States?

• Its not trump

Ddrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr r drdrdrdrdrdrdr drdrrdr r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r rr r r r r rr r r f rtrtrr rrr rt rtrr tttt fgff ffffff ghhhjh hhhhh yy , y ffrfm6t tgm5tf rfg recder rcews zxrxw zwA H

• She has a Very Good Chance

In my opinion the only one who really was a contender to her was Bernie Saunders. Yet they were battling each other for the Democratic Ticket. From what I have seen the nomination is going to go to her so her top opponent will be out of it. Sorry, but so far I am less than thrilled about the Republican side of the coin. Oh their all great for a comedy routine, but as a candidate for President not so much. So, as things stand unless there is some huge upset along the way Hilary Clinton could be the first female President of the United States.

• Hillary Clinton is an experienced politican and is on her way to securing the Democratic nomination

Yes, Clinton will be the next President of the United States. The main reason is that the Republicans do not have a viable candidate. Some Republican candidates are creating controversy by being rude to each other. Trump angers many people. Hillary says what her issues are, and runs a fair campaign. She is a smart and tough politician, and has the backing of Bill Clinton, her spouse and a former President of the US.

• There's still Hope for the GOP

I think that Hillary Clinton is definitely going to win the Democratic vote, however I think the GOP, though divided now, is becoming more unified, and will ultimately win against Hillary. I think if Trump were to drop out of the race, or lose to Ted Cruz or Rubio, then the GOP has a good chance of overcoming Hillary.

• It's Too Early To Tell

While the campaigns on both party sides are hot and heavy, the polls are different with just about every caucus, it appears that the candidates are still in quite a tight race and choosing Hillary Clinton now is just too soon. She still has quite a few hurdles left to clear before the decision day in November.