• Stop believing the right wing spin

Sadly, too many liberal Democrats believe the right wing smears against Hillary Clinton. I say that just to get the point out there how wide spread it is. The Republicans have painted a caricature of Barack Obama and it's not reached most Dems. They have been much more successful and have had much more time to characterize Clinton. In reality, she's actually a very thoughtful, generous person and if you get to know who she really is, you will like her.

• Yes, Hilary Clinton is trustworthy.

Though the answer to this question can only be subjective of course, I believe Hillary Clinton is just as trustworthy, if not more so, than any of the other presidential possibilities. Yes, I am aware of all of the polls and surveys that have determined otherwise however my personal opinion is that Mrs. Clinton can be trusted.

• Hillary Clinton is trustworthy

Hillary Clinton has proven herself to be trustworthy through the years. Many of the accusations against her come from her political enemies. This includes Republicans and the right wing media. Going back to when her husband ran for president, the Whitewater issue involved a deal in which they lost money. The credibility of the claims needs to be investigated.

• No, Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy.

No, Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy because there has been a lot of controversy about her involvement in the 2012 Benghazi attack. Republican politicians believe that Hillary Clinton sent emails that may have put the national security of American citizens at risk. National polls have also showed that the American public don't think Hillary Clinton is a trustworthy presidential candidate.