• Yes, HIV is increasing around the world.

Yes, HIV continues to grow in parts of the world, mainly because people are not taking the necessary precautions. However, there are more treatments available today, and this helps people with the virus live longer, happier lives than in times past. Education is key in reducing the number of cases globally.

• No, HIV is not increasing globally.

No, HIV is not increasing globally. It may be increasing in some small regions, like the city of Atlanta, GA, but according to statistics released by UNAIDS, new HIV infections have fallen, as well as the number of new HIV infections among children. AIDs related deaths have also decreased by 45% globally.

• No, HIV is not increasing globally.

No, HIV is not increasing globally because there are new cures and medicines produced every year. While the planet is becoming more populated, doctors and scientists are doing everything in their power to combat the disease and it is possible that the numbers of those diagnosed will decrease in the very near future.

• Studies show the opposite

Although there may technically be more people living with HIV now, that is because people are living longer. New people contracting the disease is down almost across the globe, with 25 countries seeing a 50% or greater drop since 2001. Also, AIDS-related deaths were down 24% from 2005 to 2011.

lizzdixon says2017-09-17T01:31:44.320
Thanks to dr.Ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.Ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr.Ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.Ojokarootandherbal@gmail.Com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
dr.Ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness like
(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA