• Hollywood is way better than Bollywood, to be honest there is NO COMPARISON.

Hollywood makes (generally) awesome movies, and also a great variety of different Genres (EG - War / Sci-Fi / Action / Adventure / Romance / Classics Etc...) Bollywood on the other hand if you have seen 10 movies, you can guarantee you've seen them all. As Bollywood GENERALLY has limited variety and has Dance Scenes while in a car chase or Playing Soccer (which I have never understood). Secondly Hollywood Gets the BEST US Talent and picks ups great actors GLOBALLY from the Far East / Asia / MENA / Africa / Lat-Am and Europe. Bollywood is 99.5% Indian Only.... And lacks that creative/innovative diversity and richness of Hollywood. Even my US Born Indian/Part-Indian laugh when I asked them which is better, there is no comparison for them. Finally Hollywood is Loved the WORLD OVER (not just America), the whole Globe. Bollywood on the other hand is overwhelmingly Indian or Indian Born Indians living int he West.... The Love for Bollywood does not pass on to their US/Western Born kids is great enough quantity. Bollywood is only more "Global" because of the Foreign Born Indians living in the West.
    Thanks!

• Hollywood is better than Bollywood

HOLLYWOOD showing cool movies when people look this movies they think all real.Hollywood technology is so cool because they are talented people.Bollywood copying Hollywood movies then the picture is flop.They do not show real things and immediately people have become bore.Hollywood showing science fiction movies they feels become real.Hollywood's actors are beautiful and handsome ,talented they know how to hit pictures.This quality of Hollywood I like most.

• Long way to go

Even though Bollywood makes the extremely masaledaar ,entertaining movies,Hollywood is way better than Bollywood. The reason being here success,fame,the money etc. are more important than the art of the movies. We are very talented people but if we don't execute it ,WHATS THE POINT.? Even the commercial movies made in Hollywood are better than the one made here. Our industry has had directors like satyajit ray and ritwik ghatak and many more I won't name now and even the present lot is full of talent. Only thing I want from this industry is not only to make commercial movies as they are made but also make good movies with good content and a good script with talented actors and directors. The purpose shouldn't be only to make money but to make a kind of cinematic experience which not only is applauded by the audience but also by the critics . After all a very good movie will certainly make good money.

• Much Better Than Bollywood

Bollywood has made and continued to make very entertaining and excellent motion pictures. However, even the tremendous success Bollywood has enjoyed cannot hold a candle to the number of life-changing and epic motion pictures Hollywood has created. From Gone With the Wind, to Braveheart, to Human Centipede, Hollywood has created more lasting hits than Bollywood.

• Hollywood is way better.

Its bigger, more diverse and has real original films, not dancing during car chases. Also hollywood spends much more on its films, and therefore will generally get better quality and talent. Hollywood is popular WORLDWIDE, in the West / East / South and North. Bollywood is mainly in South-Asia and the FOREIGN BORN Indian Community in the West. I have quite a few Indian/Mixed Indian friends (US Born) and they rarely watch because they themselves have stated it is crap...

• Hollywood has freaked out the Bollywood movies

I am an Indian but instead of supporting Bollywood I will salute the Hollywood Directors like Christopher Nolan, Christopher Smith and there a many others. There are great actors like Leonardo di Caprio, Brad Pitt and movies like Inception, Shutter Island, Triangle etc. The Thinking level of Hollywood is much higher than that of Bollywood. Instead Of that Bollywood tends to dump down movies. When we watch Hollywood movies we have to use our brain. Hollywood is great

• Plot,Story telling,Reality and lots of home work

A good gripping plot is the spine of a movie. Most Hollywood scripts are well researched. Lots of pre work is needed to write a good story. Connecting with a local group of audience does not mean making simple hero-centred action flicks, but it' s the way how the team inculcates a complex story in simple terms. Hollywood directors have cutting edge technologies at their affordability which makes them achieve this feat of story telling. Reality in scripts is not an essential requirement but it's on the top of my personal search list when see a movie. I find that hollywood dwelves a lot to add some reality in their works.

• Hollywood better than Bollywood.... Stated a few general reasons and a very specific personal reason....

Because movies in Hollywood very advanced... The techniques used in films are cutting-edge.... For example Interstellar.... The acting is more natural and closer to real human behaviour..... The stories are innovative..... THey are not afraid to show every aspect of society.... Bollywood sucks because of lack of good scripts..... I like Hollywood , the personal reason being, on a lighter note, actresses do not hesitate to go nude for the movies... They are open to do hot sex scenes., masturbation scenes.... Which are a reality in our 21st century..... While in bollywood even if the actresses want to go topless... The sensor board comes in the way.... After all everybody want to see those beautiful hot bodies... They are a feast to the eyes of the viewers....Hollywood doesnt dissapoint us in these matters..... I jus Love to see those curvy steamy bodies of sexy actresses in Hollywood.... They satisfy our craving needs......

• Hollywood is much better

I am an Indian & i can say without doubt hollywood is better. The movies actually make sense & have an original concept. Bollywood, on the other hand is full of ripoffs that teach you that if you start dancing to your own song on the street, anyone you meet will know the steps

• Hollywood is quite real

I do not still understand the concept of dancing in bollywood movies, i mean in all the bollywood films it is the same, they are portraying real life of people and suddenly do not know from where music starts and the actors singing and dancing. It's quite dumb and seems to be foolish.

• Bollywood is better

Bollywood is better because in Hollywood the movies are just unreal and they always show action movies like avengers and etc. In these types of movies , especially the characters like captain America and others have supernatural powers which a human can't have ,for me this all is just a drama not a real life inspiration , but in Bollywood the movies are based on the sentimental units of a human and they also help humans to cope up with their situation and lead a useful life onwards.But on the other side Hollywood just entertain us ,NOTHING MORE!!!

• Bollywood all the way

Point 1: The actors and actresses
    Some people believe Bollywood actresses aren't that beautiful. STOP THERE. Search up Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Katrina Kaif the tell me. The actors are also very handsome, search Hrithik Roshan, Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Fawad Khan. THEY ARE ALL BETTER LOOKING THAN HOLLYWOOD

Point 2: Acting skills
    You think Hollywood actors are better than Bollywoods? No, No. Bollywood stars turn down Hollywood films. Aishwarya Rai turned Troy which she could've starred with Brad Pitt. Ronit Roy turned down the role in the Oscar Winning film, Zero Dark Thirty. One of the Queens of Bollywood, Deepika Padukone turned down Fast and Furious 7. Priyanka Chopra turned down the award winning film, Immortals. THEY WERE ALL FIRST CHOICES, BEFORE HOLLYWOOD.

Just thats enough

• Bollywood is 100% better

First off all, movies are made for enjoyment. Not to look at the tiny details of everything and made every bit realistic. If you want realistic go watch a documentary or something. Bollywood movies are just pure entertainment. There are amazing songs and Bollywood actors have way more talent, because they are able to not only act but dance beautifully as well. Hollywood comedy is all sexual crap. There are exceptional movies in Hollywood like Inception, Gravity, etc. but most movies just aren't entertaining. Plus, they are only 1-2 hours while Bollywood movies are 3-4 hours. Also, the indian film industry is not just Bollywood. There is Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Gujrati, and so many more film industries within India. That is what makes us so good, there is so much diversity in Indian films. Even when you watch the different languages of Indian movies you will see how different each one is. There is a lot of variety. So I rest my case, Bollywood and the general film industry of India is better that boring Hollywood.

• Bollywood is always better!

I am saying that because, I have watched so many Bollywood movies and I always think that it is better. Bollywood is more family watchable whereas, Hollywood contains more adult type of movies. Also. There are so friendly actors in Bollywood. So, I will always give Bollywood thumbs up!

Thank You!

• Bollywood is way better than that freakin hollywood

Because Hollywood is unrealistic, fake, poor actors, unreasonable kissing and all the drama. Bollywood is wayyyyyyy better than Hollywood. Bollywood is my life. Bollywood dance is way better than Hollywood. Bollywood actors are shirt less so people can see their Abs and their actors are so handsome, if you compare Bollywood with that freakin Hollywood, Bollywood is way better.

• They both have their pros and cons.

Both Bollywood and Hollywood have their good sides and their bad sides, but if we were to narrow down the reason and origin of how these two cinemas are built today, than it would come to the audience. People in India don't necessarily go to watch movies in India to look at the acting skills and the editing and directing and the content of the film. They usually just go there to relax and take their mind of all the stress and problems in a life, which makes big budget, all-rounder (action, romance, drama, comedy, all included to one) more attractive as they offer a pass time compared to thought through and perhaps draining films to watch. In U.S.A on the other hand people love to watch interesting sci-fi movies. A factor that also counts into this is that people tend to have a genre they like, for example someone likes action while another like romance.

One fact is that either side has a different cultural background, society and beliefs which is why Bollywood movies do not seem interesting or relatable to Holywood watchers and vice versa. One example of this I would give is Tanu weds Manu returns which is a Bollywood movie. In this movie Kangana Ranaut plays a double role. Both characters have different accents and backgrounds and were thought through, often times making it look like they are being portrayed by two different actresses. This made her acting very good to look at and entertaining, but unfortunately the characters were something only my Indian friends and I could understand, while my friends who are not Indian didn't find it funny at all. This is because they don't understand the culture and the difference between these characters. The same could be said about Hollywood. There are things about the U.S.A that others don't understand, making it harder to interpret movies set in that kind of a situation. Even though I don't have an example, I am pretty sure there should be one.

Bollywood tend to use music to showcase emotion, and express situation while in Hollywood dance sequences and musical numbers are not used often. This adds in to the argument of the different types of audiences. Audiences in India enjoy these musical numbers while audiences in U.S.A tend to think they are unnecessarily put their.

Movies which the viewers see can also impact this kind of an argument heavily. An argument used by many is that Bollywood tends to make big budget movies only, which is very untrue. A lot of movies are made which show a great amount of acting skill and directing skill and other skills as well. In Hollywood on the other hand along with hit movies, bad movies are made too. Both Hollywood and Bollywood create good and bad movies.

Certain points mentioned in other arguments are true but in conclusion I would say that they are both good, but if I were to choose an industry then I would chose Bollywood

• Bollywood is Better

We all know that 'Hollywood industry' is an amazing industry making amazing kinds of fictions... Love stories... Oscars.... Social messaging films... And many more but I find that Bollywood is better than Hollywood.... Bollywood industry produces the highest number of films and this makes India the number 1 country in making movies.... Bollywood industry makes many movies based on social messages ,love stories, funny fiction, historical values , little spice of romance (not more than that) and Indian culture and much more.I m sorry to say but Hollywood also has a lots of p*** please don't say that it doesn't!!... Bollywood celebrities are much more popular as compared to Hollywood celebrities not only in the country of India but they are known worldwide ....Bollywood has more numbers of highest paid actresses and actors in the world one of the best example is the king of the Bollywood - "Shahrukh Khan"......Shahrukh Khan is one of the highest paid actor not only one of the highest paid actor but the first and the top paid actor in the whole world.
    1 more points from my side that many beauty Queens...Miss Universe's Miss World's miss Asia pacific's miss intercontinental's Miss supranational's Miss Earth's and many more work in Bollywood industry... Aishwarya Rai ,Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Diya Mirza Priyanka Chopra ,Diana Hayden ,Yukta Mookhey etc. are examples.
    Let me add one more interesting point that many celebrities from Hollywood came to Bollywood in search of more and more popularity. The people of India and the launches of films worldwide makes Bollywood celebrities popular
    everywhere I have a lots of examples to tell ....You may search on net for this information if you don't believe me ....Now let us take a very simple example we all know Katrina Kaif right? Our lovely Kat... She is a Colombian not an Indian but she is known worldwide because bollywood made her very very popular ....She is quite well known celebrity because of it.....All these points are for debate n they r facts I must say BUT....
    Hollywood and Bollywood industries both are for entertainment...For OUR entertainment... I supported Bollywood because my opinions are these... But I think that both of them are very good sources of entertainment and we should appreciate that....They do a lots of hard work... So whatever maybe our opinion we should respect both of them, I say!

• M jk n

Byubyouibibiuiølu hbuiibib ihuihihih huiubiuib ubuiuibui uibi ibi b b b b b b b b b b b b b bbbbbbb bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b
    bbbbbbbbbbbbb

• Bollywood is just more interesting...

They have everything action, dancing, and have good plots too. They have rich comedy as well. Most comedy films in hollywood are really just sexually hilarious. However, in Bollywood, they do have comedy that just doesn't relate to dirty jokes. Some people say bollywood isn't realistic, but then again they have to look at the genre. Most of the "fake" stuff done is to make the audience laugh. If people want to see a realistic movie they can watch a movie that is within that genre.

• Bollywood is just more interesting...