Is Hollywood losing money because of Netflix and Redbox or due to same-old reboots?

Asked by: Nexus77
  • Can Hollywood be blamed for recent advancements in technology or just their decisions?

I voted "Yes" both on the basis that the reboot and digital/home media formula proving to be more successful and economically supportive for people of all socioeconomic backgrounds. Many films people see out of word-of-mouth or with their friends so it is not surprising that Hollywood jamming films up the throats isn't as once a vital player as it once were.

• Making movies for more money than you make from profit is unconstructive.

The film industry is not losing money because of Netflix and Redbox, it's losing money because they are creating movies for billions of dollars and expecting profit, which is unrealistic. I guess we need more pessimists in Hollywood. Netflix makes movie deals with movie making companies and of course earns a share of the subscription money from Netflix so that Netflix can operate, and the movie companies can expect people to see their movies. Ergo its really a mutual relationship. Same with Redbox.

• Fuxk off M8

I will rek uranus if ye keap tlkng shiet 1v1 me m8 ile end ur career, u thienk ur funy butt ur nout ok jus kkkeep ur opionions to urelfe . Plese u wil du U.S. a flavor kkk. Aniweis half a niece may nd goodbye. . P.S ur a skrub. GOML

• Fuxk off M8