• Homework is buden

It is fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking news news that homework is not a burden .Bharat sir only give me homeworts.He is madarfucker.He will be killed by me only.His wife will be fucked by me after I will kill him.I will keep his children's in orphanage.He will be killed like a dog

• Homework is buden

• Homework is buden

• Homework is buden

• Homework is buden

• Homework is buden

• Homework is burden

It is a fucking fucking fucking fucking news homework is not a burden it is a burden for students. Students know how they fell doing homework.Teachers are madarfuckers who give homeworks.I am abusing my one teacher bharat sir who is giving so much homework to me.He is madarfucker shittiest person in the world

• Homework is burden

• Yes a burden

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Homework is not a burden.

No i don't think so that homework is a burden because as i have seen in my class when our teachers gives us homework then most of the students who do the homework every time they bring good marks and those who not they do bring good marks. Homework is because to revise all the things what we have been taught to us. So i don't think so that homework is a burden. I advise you to do your homework always when ever you get time so that at least you can recognize or remember the things.

• Homework is not a burden for students

If homework is a wastage of time then how are you able to give exams. Homework is only given to students for revising the topics which were taught to them in school. Children can't remember everything which are taught in the classroom, so it is necessary to revise subjects and thus helps in exams. Homework seems to be burden but its not!

• No homework is not a burden

I am a student of class 7th ,i know some students think that the homework is burden but as a student i think that it is not a burden . It is not a burden , it's a daily practise of what we did in class and it tells that we know or not .

• Homework is not a burden

Homework keeps students in touch with all taught at school. If students complete their homework on time, they shall be in par with all the concepts taught at school. Projects and assignments encourage students to research on the respective topic which broadens their mindset and IQ level. They are also a source of joy for creative minds.

• No,homework is not a burden.

No,homework should not be considered a burden.Students need to know that there will always be expectations of them and it is better to start being accountable at a young age than to try to learn the work ethic later in life when bad habits may already have set in for the duration.

• Homework Not a Burden

No, homework is not a burden, even if students sometimes feel otherwise. Homework is a great tool for reinforcing material taught during the school day that may otherwise be forgotten. Too often, children forget what they have been taught upon getting home, and homework helps to ensure that they do not forget.

• Homework is not a burden.

• Homework is not a burden.

• Homework is not a burden.

• Homework is not a burden

I know some students think that the homework is burden but as a student i think that it is not a burden.Homework is only given to students for revising the topics which were taught to them in school. Children can't remember everything which are taught in the classroom, so it is necessary to revise subjects and thus helps in exams. Homework seems to be burden but it´s not!Homework keeps students in touch with all taught at school. If students complete their homework on time, they shall be in par with all the concepts taught at school. Projects and assignments d to know that there will always be expectations of them and it is better to start being accountable at a young age than to try to learn the work ethic later in life when bad habits may already have set in for the duration.Homework is a great tool for reinforcing material taught during the school day that may otherwise be forgotten. For example, if you re working now and your boss give you the work, is it a burden? No, it s not. Its your responsible to finish up the work as employee. Same goes to student. If you re a student, then what kind of work will you do? Its homework about what have been taught to us by those teachers. In my opinion as well as my experience, if you only listen to teachers while they are teaching, and then you go back home doing nothing, for sure you will forget it about 70 percent about the subject. In that case, homework are much important to help students understand more about what the teachers taught them. So, homework really help student to understand better about the subject and also 'Practice makes perfect'. At last I would like to say you that homework is important for students and they should not think that it is a burden.

• Homework are student's responsible

How can you said that homework is a burden. For example, if youre working now and your boss give you the work, is it a burden? No, its not. Its your responsible to finish up the work as employee. Same goes to student. If youre a student, then what kind of work will you do? Its homework about what have been taught to us by those teachers. In my opinion as well as my experience, if you only listen to teachers while they are teaching, and then you go back home doing nothing, for sure you will forget it about 70 percent about the subject. In that case, homework are much important to help students understand more about what the teachers taught them. So, homework really help student to understand better about the subject and also 'Practice makes perfect'