• Kids have learnt enough. Homework isn't needed

The adults say that H.W helps you learn. But I don't see anything that we learn in H.W. Also kids have spent 5/6/7 hours learning, so we get EXTRA? No thanks! Also sometimes teachers are very mean to the kids and sometimes in juniors up to 1st class the teachers give WAY too much home work.

• Tons of reasons

There is too many, you dont have it bad in elementary, but middle school has so much homework, and in high school, you can even have homework for the INTERNET, we have cheap parents who dont pay the internet bill, so how could some kids do it, you also have little time to spend with family, in fact, it is for teachers too, we have to suffer all this, teachers wont have time to relax after dealing with so many kids, and with kids too, both of them have lives too, and almost all of the ones in the no are just spams, and who cares, we lose sleep, sanity, more, and it makes us suffer, school, do something about this

• Homework is a waste of time

At least for me because i have had it with homework i still do it but my school wants to make homework count as 50% of our grades so missing 1 homework brings me to a C and on top of that I wanted to work after school but instead i have to spend 2hrs each day on doing hw for every single class. Stuff on the hw that we reviewed in class POINTLESS we go over it everyday in class why at home? To make sure we understand? Thats why we have quizzes test or we can talk to our teachers if we do not understand. I guess schools just dont want students to have free time on their hands....

• Homework is Harmful

I thing homework is harmful because there has been no research that has proven homework is helpful, It makes children hate school even more, and I'm not saying it doesn't help but it is just so stressful for something that could easily be done is school. Also Weekend homework makes the problem even worse when teachers think that children have a longer time to do homework. The weekend was meant to be a BREAK from that sort of work, not more of it.

• I am 13 and I know how it feels!

It stresses us and we usually get 1 hour a day plus it can spoil weekends because we get extra long homework on Fridays. Homework is a bad idea because we could be using this time to socialise. HOMEWORK SPOILS OUR SOCIAL LIVES. It also spoils our self esteem because if were bad at school work it just takes the mick to remind ourselves were bad at work at home.

• Homework is bad!

I am 11 and getting about 2-4 hours a day on a daily basis. I am already struggling with my classwork, why do they put more on top of that!

Homework is the purpose that kids are failing classes. They don't have the time to do it with football practice or something like that!

• I think homework is a waste of time.

Students have lives outside of school. For me, homework is just stressful all around. School can be tiring for Students, and take time out of their day when they could be relaxing or hanging out with friends. Some students need a break from cramming knowledge into their brain, and homework is just repeating the same thing they did in school that day. Most schools go over what they learned for a few days to a few weeks, so if they keep going over it, the point of homework is?

If the parents or student wants to get better or practice at the subject, they can print worksheets or get papers from the teacher, or lessons.

Posted by: Cyan
  • Is homework a waste of time?

Homework IS a waste of time because it puts children off learning. How does it do this? Well, I will tell you!
    When your kids get home from school, after six hours of work, they want to have time for themselves and their families. And so the last thing they want is to have to sit down and have to do homework.

Homework is also a waste of time because your kids do, what? Six, seven hours of work at school, so why should they have to do more at home. It gets on kids nerves to come home to another one or two hours of homework on their backs.

Also, lets say, if, your kid kept on getting something wrong again and again in their homework, it will higher their stress levels, putting them in a bad, bad, bad mood, and that could lead to an argument between you and your kid when you try to get them to carry on with their homework.

So stand with me, and vote yes, that homework IS a waste of time. Thank you!

• I am also 13 years old and even i think homework is a waste of time

I support this topic because homework always stresses even everyday at my school we get loads of homework. Almost every subject our teacher will give homework which effects our physical health because you just sit and in your room away from your social life and do homework.After 6 hours nerve wrecking classwork and even after you can't get time to rest even a single minute. How you can say that your is healthy mentally and physically? There is a saying health is wealth. And if your child will not get time to rest by a whole busy day he/she will not be healthy at all. Even 87% of world's doctors say that rest is make everyone healthy.Even you can't give time to your family or friends

• We spend 73% of our lives learning and working!

That's just learning and working. Not including the horrid after school homework. From the day we step into Elementary school at age 5, to our retirement at the national average age of 65, we will spend almost 3,000 weeks - 73 per cent of our lives - learning or working; and only 1,095 weeks being an infant or retired. If we have made it all the way through college, we spent 17 years, or 887 weeks, being educated, to propel us into a 40-year-long career.
    If we add the countless hours a week of homework to this, imagine the figure! We could be spending this time doing other activities.
    Think about it!

• Homework helps children pass free time.

Homework is not a waste of time because it helps children pass free time which they usually use for playing games and others stuff that is waste. Playing games isn't as useful as homework is and it also causes eyesight problems. Homework should be done even if it's 10 minutes.

• Homework is totally important

It comes in the mind. Compare between a person who does his homework, and another one who does not, and you will find a very wid difference. Also, it helps the teacher to evaluate their students. Who is better than others. Finally, I get back and say, Homework is completely important for these reasons above and other reason which can not be mentioned now

• Homework is NOT a waste of time.

It actually helps you more of the lessons. It helps you to understand the lesson and to apply it by your own. Homework is needed for the students to learn and gain more knowledge about the lesson. Sometimes teachers cannot explain the whole lesson by herself but with homework students can discover new learnings. That's all!

• Homework provides a generic way of learning from home

Even though the flesh may not like homework, and occasionally it may be harder than it should be, homework is important for learning. This is because students learn outside of the classroom as well as inside of the classroom. It gives a sense of ownership to the task at hand, and helps.

• No, it's not

Homework teaches work ethic, responsibility, and the need for having something productive to do with your time. It's also a helpful tool in determining which kids are driven and which aren't, simply by seeing if the assignments get done or not. Homework provides structure, young students need to have that.

• No, homework helps kids learn.

Homework is definitely not a waste of time. When you're learning something new, repetition can help to commit it to memory. During the class period, teachers have limited time to teach students, so by giving homework, they can extend the learning time and also help students commit what they have learned to memory. It's especially useful for subjects that build upon themselves, like math.

• Homework Serves A Purpose

I do not believe that homework is a waste of time. Homework helps students remember materials covered in class and makes them further use the knowledge. This in turn, should make it easier to remember. Learning is a process that takes more effort than simply showing up to class five days a week.

• No it is not.

Homework is not a waste of time it allows students to go back and review the teachings that were done for the day. When doing homework it helps the student know, hey did I understand this part? It shows whaat they are struggling with and what they excel at without having to take a test.

• There is a reason

Even though it can be a pain in the butt, it helps you remember what you did in class. And if you don't understand, you can go home and do further research on it. I understand why people say it's stupid, but really, they just don't want to work. Not everyone is such a quick learner!

ar015 says2018-02-28T19:18:49.657
Bruh
ar015 says2018-02-28T19:55:42.347
Tawh ouy ingod,....... Try to find out what is says... If you do... Awesome id you dont... Then its homework
ar015 says2018-02-28T20:45:56.833
Leave a comment if you find it
ar015 says2018-02-28T20:52:21.173
The one that says Tawh ouy ingod is not the rigth one heres the new one
ar015 says2018-02-28T20:52:42.730
Tawh ouy gnido
ar015 says2018-02-28T20:55:08.280
Wait nvm heres the one Tawh ouy gniod XDDDDDDDDDD MAKE MONEY ******
ar015 says2018-02-28T20:55:56.383
I put starst cause i loke stars ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* ******************************************* *******************************************