• It is boring and i end up having help

So i think homework is a waste of time so lets ban homework together are you people with me or you going to stay bored you could be swimming and having a fun time so lets ban homework together. : ) (or something better then swimming you chose your life)

• HOMEWORK RAGE! Merp

Homework takes too much time and I don't have enough time to do my other important things like piano lessons and games or babysitting or helping my mom. Sometimes I go to the store and have some appointments. My homework takes too long and i am sad lol o ol

• HOMEWORK RAGE! Merp

• Homework is a waste of time and energy.

Homework is a waste of time and energy. It is wrong that we send our children to school for eight hours a day and then they come home to three or four hours of homework every night. I think parents should speak up about this and make them stop loading our kids down with homework.

• Yes it is.

Homework is a waste of time and energy. There is no point in giving homework to kids, as it is just lazy on the teachers part. Instead of giving homework, they could take the time out and actually teach the kids in class for the whole duration, instead of teaching for 10 minutes, and then giving out homework.

• Homework does stink!

Homework really sucks. So that is why I am posting this. I want the world to know How I feel. When I get home, my mom makes me do my homework. It is really annoying. My dad says it too, but I think he feels sorry for me when mom says it.

• No, But please read why.

Simply put, Homework is the act of revising what you did at school, At home. I believe that it is vital, But only when it has been set and planned well by a teacher.

The people who say "Yes" are almost all children, Which you can see by how they write. (eg. "or something better then swimming you chose your life")

The reason I bring this up is we are disencouraging our children. Homework and school are making kids less willing to learn. Don't believe me? Simply read the people's answer who said "Yes. "

So in conclusion:
    1) Homework is vital
    2) Teachers need to stop making homework the norm
    3) It should just be a short 1-5 questions revising what they did - taking NO MORE than 30 mins, And usually taking 10-15 mins.
    4) This will keep children more interested in their work, And will therefore learn and remember more. This has been scientifically proven, Feel free to look it up.
    5) The only exception to this is essays. Because of their length, They cannot be done in under 30 mins. But i believe that they should only be set on Fridays - and be completed over the weekend (so they have at least 3 days to complete their assignment)

• HOMEWORK RAGE! Merp

• Homework reinforces the work completed in school

No, homework is not a waste of time and energy. Revisiting things that were learned in class gives the student a chance to better understand what was covered in class. It also stops students from executing a data dump of the mind the minute they leave the classroom. Lastly, it may ensure that the student pays attention in class if he or she knows that they will have to execute these actions at home.

• Vital Part of Learning

I do not believe that homework is a waste of time and energy. Homework is something that reinforces what is learned in school. School is not easy and no one is trying to say that it is. Making good grades is a direct impact of how much effort you put into your education. You should never consider that a waste of time and energy, because knowledge can make you see things in different lights.

• No,homework is not a waste of time and energy.

No,homework is not a waste of time and energy.The purpose of homework is to enhance classroom learning.It is also teaches other kinds of life skills such as discipline and the value of hard work.Teachers and parents just need to cooperate when it comes to sending a consistent message to students.

• No it is not a waste of time and energy.

Homework is not a waste of time or energy as it allows children to learn and try to solve problems on their own, that way they have experience in the future on how to handle situations at work and in real life. It is basically a pre-step into the world they are going to live in.

• Homework helps students.

Homework helps students learn and it helps them remember what is being taught. Students are able to work at the pace that is good for them and adds learning time that may not be available in the classroom. Students are more likely to remember and really learn what is being taught if they spend time on homework.