• Homework is a waste of time

There is no point doing homework because the weekend is to rest not to do homework. It is also boring because people would rather play outside of watch tv and play on their console or go to their friends house. Homework takes the whole weekend I just don not know how people like it. People who like have no friends.

• It's boring really

It boring its boring its boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring bring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• There MUST be less homework

Some people may say no to this but, people must have less homework so students won't have to do it right after school and into the night time. That was how my sister was. She had to do a report and she did it from after school into the night!!

• Homework is so boring. I don't understand how people can like homework. Homework takes forever and into the night. I think there should be less.

My sister had to much homework, and spent all the whole day doing homework! She got so mad that she wasted her day doing homework. I would do the same! Homework just takes forever and ever into the night! You never can get any rest! It is boring! Less homework!

• Who Doesnt Love Homework

Call me a nerd but I LUV HOMEWORK LOL. Seriously, homework is a great workout for the mind. Its when our brain gets to delete or cache data and creates space for new data. Its also when our opinions start to form and we take ownership over our ideas and opinions.

• It doesn't have to be boring!

Sometimes homework is extremely boring and tedious and so hard to concentrate on when you know that you have Facebook and other distractions at your fingertips, but if you get to do homework on something that you personally find interesting, or if you try to broaden your horizons, sometimes you can find homework that is much more pleasurable to work on.

• It Depends on the Subject and Student

Students all have different preferences and different learning styles. Some students will find their language arts homework challenging and other students will prefer science or math. That is just the nature of education. However, it is also the teacher's job to make homework seem relevant and important. Homework should never be a punitive measure, too.