• You Need It

Just like the spongebob meme where spongebob needs water, you need homework. Trust me, it helps students review subjects and topics that were talked about in the class and it also helps with time managents skills. It basically helps kids expand on their knowledge and learn more things other than in the class.

• YASS it is good

Its it so good just like the song tip toein in my jawwdinz cuz im tip toein in my jawwdinz...Just taking up space now YAAAAAAAAAA blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla im soooooo bored yaaaaaaaaa jawwdinz are pretty BOOSSSS!!! BRUH BRUH BRUH IM BORED

• U need homework means no education

U like education if yes there u have it ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccuhcdehdcub bhdcbcdhued uhdegsbhdjsnx hbbcb hdbdbjd hhsbjd djjsbdjd hbdhj udd dd dbd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d im bored but i have a project so yas

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Goood for you

Good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good homework is amazing you need it so you wont become a spastic retarded donky . Uuse homework as a guide to your older life, people trust me you need it

• Homework is good

If you dont do your homework you wont be good at things such as math, if you dont do well at math then you wont get a degree and you wont get a job. You will become a cashier at a till at checkers earning 30 rand a month well people who did do there homework will be earning R1 000 000 a month well you are serving cristiano ronaldo

• Homework is good

• Homework IS Essential

Homework give students the opportunity to think for themselves. When doing homework, the answers are not simply given to them, they get to actually use their brain and expand their creativity and intelligence to what they thought they couldn't do before. Essentially, students need homework so they are not potatoes waiting to be told what to do.

Posted by: kbug
  • Is helps kids learn

I thin think it's good because it helps kids learn more and more and get better at what they do s o y e a h t h a t s w h y I. T h I n k i t s g o o d for kid s

• I love homework

57% of parents think that homework is beneficial and that kids have the right amount of it. DUKE

A Duke study showed that kids who have homework and a sufficient amount of it do better in school than kids with little to no homework.

In 35 such studies, about 77 percent find the link between homework and achievement is positive. DUKE

A study was done by Walberg a Yale graduate in 2007 and it showed that kids who do homework grades are better from 11-31%

Kids can be prepared for class by practicing the material at home

Teaches kids how to handle stress, manage time, perseverance, organization,

It is an easy grade that can help boost kids grades

It is a way to expand kids knowledge
    REading homework daily can expand kids knowledge and boost their reading skills according to Huffington Post John Davis

• It doesn't help

I think that if we keep having and giving homework that kids won't do it. But some of them don't do homework as it is. I remember when i was in 6th grade the year i got healed back. I really didn't care to do my homework because i thought that it was a waste of trees and a waste of my time. So the next year came and i didn't want to get held back again. So i knew that if i pass and get my crap in a line the i would pass. Which i did now i am in college and i am a straight A student.

• I wrote my option

We already have a lot of work at school and the homework stresses some children out and it should be your own time when u get home to play mincraft of animal jam or on a tablet or phone whatever i think it would be fair to children so we do not need homework!

• Homework damages students.

Students have school for approximately eight hours a day. We go to school, study hard, and do our best. Then they give us ASSIGNED homework. We go home and spend 1-3 hours on homework. Most students don't get home from school until about 4 o'clock. That gets us to 7 o'clock after 3 hours of homework. Then after that we have to eat dinner which brings us to 8 o'clock. Then as students some have chores which will bring us to about 10 o'clock. Now, most teens go to sleep around 10 o'clock pm. So...Where's OUR time.We as teens NEED some time to ourselves. As the school systems are today we have NO time to ourselves. We wake up the next morning and do it all over again. We can't keep doing this. We have to contain this homework problem across the world. This is how teens become depressed and are just tired of life. It's truly exhausting knowing that you never get a break. THis needs to be fixed. We need to get rid of homework UNLESS its a study guide or unfinished classwork. Assigned homework doesn't help students. Most of them don't do it anyways. LETS ABOLISH HOMEWORK.

• Dbi ayr g

Its fucking shit swanlea is a crap school
    sdfwqae jeffffffffff iofdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd fidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofidofido doiffffffffffffff diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ieofffffffffffffff fiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fjk jk j kj n jn jkk fcdkdd fdod fkff ffffl fllf fdlf fl klm k hjd dld dld ld dld dlod dld dld dld dld dld d,dld dlddl dld ld dl dld d

• C f fgs

Vfvx hfjef f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g g g dvff vf v g v v f g v f v f v fv g v g b

• Homework is counter productive

The irony is that by pushing homework for the purpose of building a smarter generation of kids, homework does the opposite. A child who struggles would benefit from homework, right? Wouldn’t the countless time sitting at a table desperately trying to make the numbers fit would help them learn quadratic equations? Definitely not. If a kid has no idea what he’s doing, he will only succeed in tiring himself out, like a square peg trying to be crammed into a round hole. Frustrating himself, he concludes that he can’t do the work and is dumber than the rest of the kids in his class. Likewise, a kid who knows the material cold will just waste time where he could be doing more wholesome activities. It turns into busywork and is as mundane as doing chores. Finally, it is also important to point out that not many kids are in their best state of mind when they get home from school. After spending six hours getting information packed into their heads, the homework first rule enforced by many parents makes kids start their homework unfocused after the chaos of middle school. Careless mistakes could made, and since homework is practicing the material, as many parents and teachers would say, these mistakes will stick. As one of my most esteemed teachers once said, “practice doesn’t make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect,” meaning that a mistake will carry through to the child’s schoolwork. To conclude, homework, the practically worshiped teaching method, is counter productive for struggling kids, kids who understand the material, and generally causes mistakes to carry through into a kid’s schoolwork.

• 7 7 7

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 77 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 77 77 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

• 7 7 7

• 7 7 7

• 7 7 7