• Home work makes learning easier.

As we are very well known aware of the facts like"Knowledge is power"and "If we'll stop learning we'll stop growing."In concern with these facts our teachers assign us home work .Home work not only helps one to revise the things taught in school but also enhance them with better knowledge of the respective topic.

• Home work makes learning easier.

• Wwwwww f f

D f hh hththth h h th th h th th th th th yth th th th thth th th th h ththth thth hththt thth tht hth thth t ht h th tht ht hth ththth t ht ht th tht h h tht t ht hh t hth h

• Homework is more of like a burden

Because we arent given any specific time that each subject homework should be done. Each subject teacher has her own problems and wants to just complete the portion by giving homeworks. They dont know how much homework we got and how much we are suffering.
    Hence we are ended up having more homeworks which cant be completed in the given time . So homework is not more of like a learning process because most of them do it just for the sake of doing it.

• Homework is critical to the learning process

I do in fact believe that homework is vital to the learning process in school. It is one thing for instructors to regurgitate information to students while in class, but it is indeed the homework that students do that actually applies the concepts that were taught in class. It is for this reason that homework serves as an important part of the overall picture in student learning.

• Homework makes us understand more

As you all know, there is a quote that states, "Practice makes perfect." So, we can conclude that to make a perfect score in any school subjects, we have to practice the questions related to the appointed topics. Or example, the topic of quadratic equations in additional math. The most effective way to practice questions of suc topic is to do as many questions as possible. We can first do the exercises in our textbook and then buy supplementary books. But such way is half effective because only we that know our progress. The teachers might not know our progress. So, the best way is the teachers themselves give homework to their fellow students in order to know their progress and also make their students more understand the topic. The aim of learning things is that to know entirely about the topic. So, giving homework is the way to learn.

• I agree, homework isn't "fun", but it provides students the repetition they need to be successful.

When students learn a certain topic in class, whether it's a foreign language class on conjugates or a math class on trigonometric functions, students need repetition and extra work to reinforce the knowledge that they learned hours ago in school. Without homework, students wouldn't be able reinforce those skills, and have no way of making sure that they fully understand the coursework.

• No matter how the student learns, Homework is essential despite how bothersome it is.

Many would get the impression that homework is not needed because of the purposes of it. Some may believe that homework is used to torture children even further outside of the school and is a complete waste of time that interfere with the social life of children. The intention of assigning homework is to not irritate the child but give them something to practice and strengthen their skills in that particular subject. The saying: "practice makes perfect" is true. User giggsy111 makes an important point with homework becoming a life skill that's practiced such as meeting deadlines and bringing qualitative works that is acceptable to the person they're giving it too.

• Just like the real world examples of work deadlines, homework is important.

As students embark into the real world and began working on projects or other various work related content they will inevitably have strict deadlines to conform against which directly compare to structure of homework. If they are unable to learn through having homework then it will be much more difficult to apply those values to the real world when encountered.

• yes homework is essential to learning

I'm am currently in high school, this is my last year. i'll have to say from experience that homework helps. In school, teachers teach on one level. What if that level is above your understanding. Homework allows outside help for understanding. I knoe in middle School i had homewortk constantly. It helped me out fairly well. Not in high school I barely have enough homework and i shows. I gives time to review and broaden perpectives on that particular lesson.

• It Is Not Essential

Homework can help many people learn things but it is not essential. Far from it. You can learn something and not have to do some type of homework assignment to remember it. Homework is something that is used to give students extra practice when learning specific things while in school.

• Homework takes up more time and students need that time out of school to relax and be less stress

Home work is ridiculous because it takes up the little time we have available outside of school and that means less time to hangout with family and friends and that makes people feel isolated alone which results in higher chance to be more stressed and depressed. That is why home work is bad.

• Fiogifthufg rjhjhrgtjhrt weygter

Tjrfg gtjd fjh rt rfgt rgt rt er rtgffrt rdy ds 6 6 u6 u y jd dd yt y y y tt er a t r at r t e rt r e rta rt tt rt rt tt r t ta t te t t rt tyy y h th h tyg h t h t gt rth y ky

• Its is horrible

Homework puts more stress in kids life then help fdjshjsjfhjsdhfdjskhfjks dfsdjkfh sjkdfh h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Me being a teenager who actually gets homework from my teachers, my stand in this is “we should not give out homework alright!”

Reason 1: naturally people are forgetful and slack off, so they'll go home and think “oh hey school is over i'm free!” regularly the kids will forget their homework, but that doesn't mean their stupid or rebellious kids…

Reason 2: people are forgetful, and they easily could've had an activity they had to do. Either way the teachers will give them bad grades even tho the kids still may be smart, and the teachers will begin to treat them differently or even give them bad grades even tho the students fully understand the scenario, basically if you treat the kids bad or give them bad grades they will rebel and make the classroom unlearnable for other students and no one will learn all because of homework.

Reason 3:The majority of students will slack off their homework and then try to do it all on the last day, which will end up with them making more mistakes, and they won't learn anything from the homework they could've learned at school.

Reason 4: It creates unnecessary stress, which halts learning capabilities and creates rebellious situations, stress can also push a student to fail a test.

Reason 5: it's not the kids fault a lot of the time that they don't finish their homework, a lot of the time their parents make their kids do activities and jobs for them and they may be unable to finish their homework, so no matter what they can't get good grades because they might be unable to do their homework, if that's the case.

We should stop giving kids homework.

• Its more of like a burden

Most if the children do it just for the sake of doing it. Im in high school currently and each day im bombarded with mountain of homeworks and i dont even understand how to manage doing all of them. In this way we wont learn anything as we are just bothered about completing them without writing the proper answer , to just show the teacher that you wrote something as she wont check the content. So when there is no learning process happening , what's the use of giving homeworks!?

• Homework is more of like a burden

• It can be but cant be

Some teachers are too hard on their students when it comes to homework because there is some things the student does not understand but cant ask the teacher about what it is because most of them say its for homework and if you have any questions ask your parents but how are our parents supposed to know whats going on in the teachers perspective of right and wrong, assuming this teacher is strict most kids leave it for the next day so they can ask the teacher what is going on yet they get yelled at for doing so.

• I have too much faith in teachers to answer this yes

Any teacher who answers, yes, is actually saying something quite negative about him or herself. Are teachers saying that they cannot teach children well in six and a half hours a day? And that their success hinges on their students continuing to work in an environment and at a time when teachers have no control.

I'm a psychologist, not a teacher, and I often give people suggestions about things they can do between sessions. But I'd be a very depressed and unfulfilled therapist if the success of my work depended on people doing what I told them to do. People gain from what I say and they make changes. I'd hate to think what would happen if I started giving my clients failing grades for not trying or completing all their assignments.

I'm not saying that homework is without any value. But coercive homework that overrides the decisions and judgments of the parents in their own homes, runs tremendous risk of undermining the learning process. Teachers can deceive themselves by looking at those star students who are tops in their classes and get their work done, and think that defines a model for what every student needs, and what must take place for learning to occur.

Teachers: have more confidence in yourselves and realize that with or without homework -- you're good. Use your time well. You know how to teach.

• It depends what we are considering homework.

If we are talking about worksheet with 20 questions of what you learned in class then no it isn't essential. I'd say close to 75% of children don't do homework as it is and when they do, they rush it and put down any answers because homework generally is not checked. Now if we are considering studying material as homework then I would change my stance. But simple written homework is not essential. Me and my buddy never did a lick of homework and i finished high school with a 3.0 gpa and he finished runner up as a valivictorian. As long as you invest yourself in school and study the material as a review at home you will be perfectly fine. Written homework is NOT essential!