• Three more words are needed

I think homwork is dumb. So i hate it so much it aint even funny. Why do we do it? Its POINTLESS AFFFFFFF!!So now i need 27 more words to have this put up......Now its 16more words! I should be a comedian. Eight more words. Oh yah 5 more.... DONE!!

• Homework is harmful

Homework causes stress and it DOES NOT WORK!! A lot of times there are due dates that are forgotten or to early. The point is IT DOES NOT WORK! And its POINTLESS!! I so think that teachers should find a different way of teaching, or actually teach... Homework is harmful and pointless.

• Homework causes stress

Homework can be very stressful to kids of all ages it is not because it is necessarily hard but it is over whelming by the amount that is given each day. Over the last decade, children as young as nine to eleven have seen a nearly forty percent increase in homework a trend that is most likely to continue. Assigning homework can take away from a kids time to play outside which can in the later years turn to a problem with the unhealthy amount of obesity in America. Most kids just need to relax from a long day at school or they will be to stressed to even go to sleep and not get enough sleep for the next day to sleep and not be able to pay attention in class and get that information they need to proceed in to they next year of there life to pursue their dream.

• It takes family time away from your family

If youv got homework you cant spend time with your family.If your teachers let you do your work at school you can have fimily time at home.Then you can have school time at school.You can also get help from the teacher at school you cant at home from your parents

• # kids bra

Stress is the main reason kids deal with to much stress from homework they are in fearbecause of the shear amount of homework schools give and lunch detentions are now turning common because more and more homwork is stacked to the children. And the stress levels are over 9000. Sleep plz

• Homework is defiantly harmful

Some children go to school for six hours for five days a week or more. Kids are tired after a long day of school and have to do more work. It takes family time up. It also takes time up for extracurricular activities like baseball, football, soccer, and other after school activities.

• Homework is helpful.

I believe that homework is helpful, as long as it is given in moderate amounts. Homework helps kids practice what they learned at school. It gives them a chance to learn some study and organizational skills. It teaches them to have responsibility and how to budget their time, especially if they have sports or other activities after school.

• Homework is harmful.

Homework is harmful. I think too much homework is harmful to a child these days. If we are sending our children to school for eight hours a day and then they are coming home and spending three to four hours on homework then that is a twelve hour day and it is just wrong in my opinion.

• Homework is an over rated way of practicing what has been taught

Children do not need homework to learn. The amount of homework that has become acceptable is ridiculous! Children should not be spending three and four hours on homework a night. These are concepts which should be taught and reinforced in the classroom.
    Teachers should not be forced to teach to standardized tests, instead they should be measured by the students overall academic capabilities. A lot of the material they have to cover for these tests is glossed over then retrained through homework. Too much weight is given to the scores when it would be better to teach the skills the student needs to succeed in life.
    Too much homework makes learning boring and takes away from the enjoyment of learning. Let them learn with inventive and fun new methods and the child will retain much more. No homework necessary.

• Homework is helpful.

Homework is by no means harmful, it is a teaching tool in order for the person to learn more about a subject by doing things hands on. Learning by doing the work is the most effect way of learning, rather than just reading something or seeing someone else do it. It is basically a guarantee that the more homework you do the more you will learn and be comfortable with the subject you are doing.

• Homework is no good.

Most of the homework do not require logical thinking, they are copying. They throttle students' creativity. They give pressure to them. Most students are busy with their tons of homework and do not have enough space for them to think. It is harmful more than helpful to students. No homework!

• Homework Is Helpful

I do not believe that homework is harmful. I believe it is essential for students to review and study often so they are more able to absorb the information they are trying to learn. Homework is an essential tool that helps bring learning home. What is harmful is parents who don't make sure their children do their homework.

• Homework is Not Harmful

Homework may not be fun but it is not harmful. Homework helps both students and teachers know whether or not the student has successfully learned what was taught in school. If they are still struggling then it shows they need more help. Homework is not fun but it is a needed part of school.

• Homework is Helpful

Homework allows the student to take on more responsibility, which in turn helps them be responsible young adults when the grow up. It also helps the student and teacher discover how much they know or how much their student knows. If the student doesn't understand the homework, the teacher knows that he/she needs to cover that topic again.

• No when it takes hour after hour it is a very bad thing

Yes i do believe homework is a good thing when it takes just an hour or two. But when homework starts to become a huge thing it is no longer worth it. When it takes longer than needed it is no longer a good thing to have around the schools.

• I am boss

Homework is Not Harmful

• Homework is horrible:(

For years homework has been killing me on the inside I would spend at least 7 hours doing my homework. It has ruined my child hood and it should be illegal to give homework beacause it depresses kids when child hood is supposed to be the best time of your life! Person who named thier opinion HOmework! Homework! Homework I think youre ethier retarded or there is A parisite worm in your brain:) teachers complain about who little paper they have and want to recycle then dont give us homework:)$#

• Homework is horrible:(

• Homework can be dangerous

Homework had created many causes to kids high raising stress in their lives. It can cause obesity and or loss of weight. Because of this so called homework the kids have no time to be kids. They began starting drug abuse to stay awake to finish the homework the teachers had given them. It also causes many cases of mood instability. I am a high school student from back woods arkansas who needs the time at home. Homework just gets in the way. And besides does the teachers really get paid out the school. No they dont.

• Home work is stressful.

Homework is the main source for stress in middle school students! The amount of homework that teachers give students worry them they won't be able to finish it and that will lower their grade so they stay up until late at night and sometimes they don't even finish it! Thighs makes homework more stressful than helpful.