• Homework is awesome and it's really resonable and helpful

Homework hives you the benefits to life and it can get your a better education with can relate to a good degree and off that! It can get you a lot of money... One small thing can get you to where you want it all starts with homework..... SO STAND UP WITH ME AND SAY YES~

• Yes homework is helpful

Yes, I think that homework is helpful and helps to reinforce skills that were learned in the classroom from a lesson. I think that students need homework in order to help move along in a lesson and also to acquire higher order thinking skills, and therefore homework is a good opportunity for that to happen.

• Homework is awesome

Homework is helpful because it can make you smart and the topic can get easier for you Also because you can have good grades and it can make you more successful in your subjects and more too. Homework is really good for students even if you don't get it ask an adult for help.

• Homework is helful for students

I think this way because kids spend to much time on thier games and are stairing out in space and in thier rooms and it is the main part of your grade therefore making it inportant for you and can also help with your grades and be an important part of your day and you can grow up and get a better job than you expect , so stand up with me and say yes to homework!!!!

• We think hw is important because it shows that you know what you are learning

Yes we think home work is important because you need home work to show that you know what the teachers are teaching you when you are in class trying to listen to them. This shows that you are paying attention to the teacher. Make sure you always are so that you can be sure to know your stuff

• Yes homework is helpfull

Homework provides us the learning that school doesn't teach us.It's called "responsibility". Yes, we study in school but doesn't mean that you can't practice at home, right? Homework is given by teachers to practice their students and help their students to remember what they're studying. This also helps the students to do their homeworks by themselves and not to expect from other people.

• Yes we should have homework.

It may be painful sometimes for the parents. I believe that if we grasp the concept after doing part of the homework, then we shouldn't have to do it. I also think that if the overchievers like me want to do the homework they should have the option to do it, even if they already get it. It could be extra credit.

• Yes, homework is helpful!

Homework is helpful because it helps children academically by helping them study it more. An average person must see the material 7-10 times before they fully remember it. When you don't do homework, then you only see the material 1-2 times but homework lets you see it 3-4 times. Homework is important also because it helps teach responsibility, time management and improves grades.

• Yes, homework is helpful

It helps reinforce what the child did at school that day. Children need repetition again and again to store information in long term memory. Homework just helps with this process.
    But for me as parent I found that I picked up on a few problems both my children had in subjects. They did not understand certain work and by doing homework I pick-up on this and could explain and explain again until they understood the concept. If we didn't do homework - concepts would just go unattended and teachers don't always pick up on them.
    I also picked up on a few other aspects in my children's work and behaviour and could discuss it with teachers and those teachers could then enforce certain things.
    Teachers and parents can together help children achieve more at school and from school.
    I am in education myself and the students that achieve great success at school, in not only academic work, but other aspects are the ones that the parents are involved in homework and helping the children together with the teacher.

• I believe homework helps kids achieve greater success.

Homework gives kids more practice with their academics thus making them more successful.
    Homework gives kids more practice because it helps prepare them for future tests and assignments. Look around you, look at the people who don`t their homework and see if they are more or less likely to get a 4 on a test… obviously, the person who did their homework will because they are prepared and ready because they practiced with their homework.
    Homework is not only for school, I get homework to help me improve and get better at my sports too. I do the homework to put in the extra time to help me get better than all the other players. So I`ll know the better technique and proper positioning to get the upper hand.
    Homework is great for reinforcing what you've already been taught, brushing up on what you've already learned, and reviewing and making sure that what you learned really sunk in. Homework is repetition which is good for the brain. The brain is a muscle and like any other muscle if you do the same thing to work it out it will grow.

• Work Outside Class Is Necessary, but Should Not be Complete at Home

Unions have fought long and hard for the rule "you should not have to take work home". While never having to take work home might not currently be reality, it is what we agree we should be working towards. Why should schools be any different. It is important for students to learn to conduct their own study, but this can be achieved by including study periods, or even by making school an hour longer and including an outside-class work time then. If students choose not to use this time for work, they can do their work at home, but this system would be far more beneficial to a student than work that "must be completed at home".

• Procrastination is a serious problem that homework doesn't help

Procrastination is an awful thing, I wonder how many days of a student's life are taken away because they got 2-5 hours of sleep because they were too afraid to do homework. And for anyone who argues that it's the students fault they're afraid to do homework, you're not considering the biological reason for why it occurs, the inner, reptilian and emotion-based part of the brain sees homework as something it doesn't want to do, and unfortunately the inner brain is stronger than the outer, modern and logic-based part of the brain. This immediately makes it almost impossible for a person to get to doing work.

And don't consider it their fault that they can't fight their own biology, that's like saying it's an ugly person's fault for being naturally ugly, or that it's a fat person's fault for being naturally fat.

The best way to solve this is to slowly help a person learn to cope with procrastination and teach them how to beat it through a series of emotionally-positive reinforcements that someone can handle procrastination and that it won't be a lengthy project. Unfortunately, our education system doesn't focus on these key developmental concepts, because knowing facts is apparently better than being a well-rounded human being. As such, our current education system cannot sustain homework without causing serious bodily and mental trauma to CHILDREN. And that is something I cannot and will not defend.

• I do not believe homework is helpful.

Children look at school as there job. They wake up, go to school, do what needs to be done. Now when they leave school is where there is a problem. School should NOT something that is on a child's mind 24/7. By giving them "homework", this has just created a 24 hour task. Although they leave the building at lets say 3:30, they never leave the work, or "homework". You say, well they have the weekend. Wrong! What happens on Friday in school..."Well class, we have a big project due on Monday, and with two days to work on it, you should have more then enough time to complete it." So here we go again with the 24/7 worry about school.

Also, after school is for after school stuff. Examples being, sports, jobs, family functions, ect. If a student truly has nothing going on at school, there are plenty of extra curricular activities for them to be involved in if they so chose to do so.

• It causes health issues.

One experiment, the Stanford experiment, found that homework can cause physical health issues. A good portion of kids from the experiment experienced these health issues and experienced not wanting to hang out with family or friends, and isolation. Another experiment revealed that 2 thirds of 128 kids in two elite private high schools in New York did drugs or alcohol to cope with homework stress.

• Fuck titties nigga

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Lit? It’s a Stoner legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Stoners, so high and so lit, he could use the Force to influence the marijuana to create…blunts. He had such a knowledge of the Lit Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about…from being caught by the police. He became so high, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his blunt…which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his friend everything he knew. Then his friend called the police while he was sleeping. Ironic. He could save others from the police…but not himself.

• Should be school work

Work should be done at school where the actual learning happens. If the teachers will give homework then what is the point of doing work at school. The children have no time to do what they want at home as they are doing the work they basically already did in class. As i said previously, children have no time at home to do what they want so what is the point of them even coming home? They may as well suffer at school doing the work they end up doing at home.

• If teachers can't get to what they need to teach in the time they need to teach it that is their fault

Kids need free time to balance their schedules have time for extra activities, like sports, family events, they should be relaxing so that they don't get to stressed. Which is bad for their health. School is very important, but homework isn't necessary in a child's life. It doesn't make sense.

• Homework isn't helpful

I think it is not helpful because helpful means giving or ready to give help. Homework means schoolwork that a student is required to do at home. (And is also not helpful.) So let me quote someone on this, fight meh no no in no no join no in obsnus sjs. Sushsnnss s

• Homework Is Harmful

Kids should get 10 minutes per grade, but the average 4th grader gets 1hr-2hrs of homework. Also kids need more sleep. Most families only get 7-8hrs of sleep per night instead of the recommended 10. Some people even get 4-6hrs of sleep because they have so much homework that night.

• Stress, stress and more stress

It causes stress for the students and teachers alike, the students have to complete the homework but the teachers have to mark them and sometimes even grade them. Sure there are some advantages to homework but most of the set homework doesn't improve students learning if anything it downgrades it. I've read an article that reads that homework should only be about 10 minutes long each night, never longer as it will cause stress and stress can kill you. You also need to have enough break time that you can destress after school and before starting your homework. All in all, homework sucks and causes stress.