Is homework helpful (yes) or a waste of time (no)?

• H/w is dum and boring and stupid and nonsence!!!....

Most of us listen and pay attention to the lesson given in school so why do we need revising? Even holidays which are for fun is deleted which 100 or 200 H/w questions and if we did not do the H/W we get punishments which can make a child unhappy and forget all the other lessons If someone says H/W is not a waste of time then answer all my questions.......

• Homework is a must

It helps a student to gain more knowledge than that earned in school. The student might think that it is a waste of time and also time consuming but if you do not copy the homework and do it on your own it helps you to summarise the things learned in class.

Posted by: ayu
  • Yes, it can be helpful.

Homework can be very helpful if it is given by a wise teacher to reinforce what has been learned in the class room that very day. It should not be overly long like busy work or require advanced knowledge or parental help. If it is done in a good way it is not a waste of time.

• Helps Foster Independence

Homework helps foster free thinking and student independence when given assignments outside of the classroom. Homework also helps students do educational things outside of the realm of a teacher's auspices. The trick is to make homework fun and not boring. Rote repetition at home is never fun. Instead, teachers should do what they are paid to do which is make students enjoy learning.

• Homework is not a waste of time

Homework is not a waste of time because many kids need more than one hour of learning per subject. The only way to make this possible is to give them homework whether they like it or not. I understand being a teen myself homework seems like a stupid waste of time but its helped people in the past and in the it will in the future.

• It is boring

A but the and it doesn't teach us any thing because it is just boring and revision and to much homework is bad and the quality needs to improve but the size is super bad change how much homework you gives and if teachers are looking tell them give us less homework stranger out!!!

• Homework is a waste of time.

Homework is a waste of time for the most part because it just seems like it provides no use in the education system. Homework is usually assigned because the teacher is too busy to finish his/her teachings. As a child, homework took a lot of valuable time away from me and for the most part it was a dreaded part of being in school.

• It's not useful it's a ways of time.

When I get Home I always have to clean my dog pen,wash dishes,clean my room,clean the living room,do an hour of home work,help my sister with her homework and then I have to wash my clothes so I will Have clean clothes for school. So, home work took a big chunk of my day when I get home from school.

• It's not useful it's a ways of time.

• H/w is stressful

And it is very tiring. It takes away time needed for health concerns. It could even make students feel worse or make them overweight. The need for homework is to High for the average student. It would eventually make them more tired in the morning. So if you are going to give out homework make less of it.

• Homework is a waste of time and is not helpful

It is boring and doesn't help sjfilhfkshgouidshgouidshgiu hgoidghoisghodis iohgodiuhgodushg ohgidsof ghosduhgoudx hgudoshg idofuhgiodshg oidsh goidsh goidh goiusdh godsuhg odshg odishg dsiohg doihgoi sdhgio dshgiodhg oidshgoidhgodsh goids gidshgiodsh goidh goidsh goid hgoidhs goidhgio dshgiods gdioh gdslihg iodhg dish giods hgidshgidso gido gidsoghdioshgoid hgofsih giosfh giodsh oigs hgdsoi ghdosihgiodsh goidsh giodsh godshgoho hvldsf

• It is boring

• A way of improving our knowledge

No one is smart in the world.We have our own limits but to challenge these limits hw is a necessary for students mainly.These hw can improve the way we understand as we learn how to do things independently .These kind of thinking can be major help for students who are weak in studies.

• Homework is a waste of time

Homework causes stress, anxiety, sleep deprivation, and other health problems. If a student doesn't finish they're school assignments then a teacher may tell them to finish it at home and that's acceptable but if a teacher can't teach a student everything they need to know about a topic in one class then maybe they should find a more suitable job.

• Homework is not a waste of time

• Homework is not a waste of time