• Homework should be banned

Children hate it, parents also hate it, and 80% of people say that it's stupid. Most kids get like, and hour of homework in 4th grade! That's a little much, don't you think? Parents complain to school districts that their child has too much homework. And just look at the site for my last detail.

• Homework should be banned

• Homework should be banned

• Homework should be banned

• Homework should be banned

• Homework should be banned

• Rerecrer e09or9er r3reree erete

P d fff pf f pf fuyg7ftyfui ojdkrti dkf jg jh v gk fj gjk gkn bk g hyfg uyju hi9 ft ier u8cdr u7gti8 lop;er5678 d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d dd d dd d d awr4swe e3 sw

• Home works stupid

As if they can't teach us things we don't need to know and not letting us pick classes on things that where most likely going to get a job in there's homework on it. (I need more words to finish the argument) in in in in if if if if

• Home works stupid

• Yes homework is stupid

Homework is stupid for many reasons. First off there is the fact that we learn a load of garbage that we don't need. Second of all there is no point to most of it. There is good to valuable homework however most assignments today are not valuable to education. ):

• Howme wak is good

It makes my bum smell likt star fish potato muncher slaping turtle bum poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop