• Boys to men

Men who have sex with men have a development disorder. I am one such man. Though to call me a man is not entirely accurate. Yes, I am male and over 18, however due to family dynamics - disinterested father, mom relying on me for emotional support (becoming a momma's boy) and a domineering older brother - I, like perhaps all men who have sex with men, do not 'feel' like a man much of the time. When I was 4 an older kid from up the road anally penetrated me. Think about it, this was the first sexual act I experienced, do you think it will affect me in the future? These formative experiences cause me to crave sexual male attention. A part of me is still a boy. I am seeing a therapist who is thankfully trying to reduce my same-sex attraction. I hate having it. Some people enjoy it - the lifestyle, image, identity etc. (i.E. It's syntonic), for me, it has been imposed on me (dystonic). I can't talk on a syntonic homoesexuals behalf, however I will say this: for me, in MY life, It's bullsh*t. It's a disorder and I don't want my sexual orientation dictated to me by some crappy circumstances. Thanks for reading.

• It might not be a disorder, but its still abnormal

Seriously think about it. One of the main goals of a species' existence is to create more of its kind so the species can go on. Why would homosexuality be normal if it doesn't contribute to this? Why would nature create something that goes against itself? Homosexuality is simply an illusion that people have created in their minds due to serious mental injury from the opposite sex, or just to try something "cool". The image we create now that homosexuality is OKAY is encouraging more and more teens to try it out. It is going to lead to the end of the human species if they keep it up. And did you know there's now a whole wack of sexual orientations you can be? Things like two spirited and necrophilia...There's apparently 22! How can you honestly think that all of them are because of nature? If they're not natural, then they're unnatural, therefore abnormal. I don't know about you, but I like the human race. People who are practicing these weird sexual orientations are just messing it up.

• Facts speak for themselves, it is not a disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

it's long been known that homosexuality is not a disorder and is a healthy sexuality as has been proven by dozens of mental health organisations.

Some say it's a disorder because it's ''unnatural'' and yet it happens in nature.

''it goes against reproduction'' as do people who simply don't want to have children yet they are not classified as having a disorder hmm?

• Homosexuality is not a developmental disorder

Homosexuality is not a development disorder. Calling it a disorder gives it the connotation that it is a bad thing. Homosexuality is decided at birth and has no linkage to development. In my personal opinion, I believe that homosexuality can be genetic and carried through familial lines. Homosexuality is not a genetic disorder.

• No. Homesexuality is not a disorder.

No. Being a homosexual is not a developmental disorder. Homosexuality is a matter of preference, and this is obtained through experience. Most homosexual's will tell you that they have always known that they were homosexual. It can be said that they are born with this tendency, and therefore it cannot be considered developmental from an "outside the womb" perspective.