• Homosexuality is ok!

I am 14 and I live in the UK. And, big shocker, I am gay, so anyone who says it is wrong should fuck off back to their little churches and holes and get off our fucking backs! If I want to insert my dick into my boyfriend (when I am 16, obviously) I should be able to!

• Yes it is.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination." Leviticus 18:22.
    "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-6:10
    "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:26-1:27.
    "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them." Leviticus 20:13.
    "6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
    7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;" mark 10:6-10:7.

• I think that homosexuality is bad.

I think that homosexuality is bad. The bible says that it is a sin. The bible says that if a man lies down with another
    man, it is an abomination to God. The
    bible doesn’t say anything about lesbians, though. Maybe that means that lesbian homosexuality
    is really not that bad.

• Is Homosexuality Bad? That is a loaded question with (as the first two No responses attest to) loaded bias and presuppositions.

There is either an absolute truth(right/wrong) or there is not, unfortunately you cannot have it both ways. One cannot argue that Christians, conservatives, and whoever else they want to lump in the hate monger camp are hateful bigots for their beliefs without unknowingly claiming the very same truth "there is an ultimate right and wrong". With that being the foundation of the argument, there is only one source, whether you believe in it or not, that provides an answer to an Absolute Truth, that of course is the God of the Bible. In the simplest explanation possible God created a world of order which included man and woman being fruitful and multiplying. In Romans, Paul refers to men laying with other men as unnatural. This is just one example giving evidence to homosexuality being contrary to Gods' created order therefore wrong,sin, bad, whatever you want to call it. If you don't believe the Bible then you are very likely to pass this off as a useless defense. To do so is fine, the problem this presents is it places us right back at the beginning needing an absolute truth. To claim those that hold the view homosexuality is bad(wrong) are incorrect you must prove that the opposing view is correct without question. Attempting to do so only creates a problematic question "who says what is right or wrong and on what grounds?" and if there really is no God that provides the answer to that question then the only remaining answer is there is no right or wrong. If there is no right or wrong to either claim that homosexuality is bad or not is in itself unnecessary, and turns the tables, because now the ones crying hate, bigot, and every other crutch they use to avoid valid debate become the zealots claiming to have some ultimate truth. The only difference is they have no foundation to stand on. As I stated before you cannot have it both ways.

• If it's what somebody wants, who cares?

There are people, somebody that have done so well for themselves that they consider themselves presidential candidates, that say homosexuality and gay marriage are evil, but they aren't bigots for thinking that.

Yes, yes you are. Hating somebody because of what they are before you know one thing about them is bigotry. Somebody else being gay does not impact your life in any way. Considering my infatuation with women I don't GET how somebody couldn't be into them, but if they aren't, there's absolutely no reason to care. They aren't bad people because of it.

• Umm, well of course not?!

Well, for a start, homosexuality as a thing, is not bad. How can it be? I mean, if you're an obnoxious, ignorant, bigoted religious fanatic, then I would understand your reasons ( however wrong and misguided they may be..!)

In any case, I see nothing wrong with homosexuality, or homosexuals. Well, I guess I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I did..!

• Don't be ignorant, homosexuality isn't wrong

For those who disagree with me on this subject, I would like you to envision a world where you are despised by all. You are considered subordinate, an abomination, an outcast. Every day is a struggling battle, as each cruel word and act done to you further breaks your heart. Expelled from your home by your parents, without the love or support of anyone in this cold world. You live in constant fear, fear that the next beating from an arbitrary group of anti-gays will truly end your life. With every little hope that may emerge, there comes a more ominous force that always quashes that little chance of finding true acceptance.

This kind of world isn't a pleasant one, but its the result of your collective piety leading to this prejudice which - in the end - does nothing but harms others. You and the people of your church speak of love and acceptance, yet you deliberately make the lives of those you consider "immoral" miserable. You think you're doing the right thing, but in reality, all that is doing is further tempting those undertakers of your spite to bring their own lives to an end.

I understand that not all religion does this, but there are still far too many in this world with that mindset of antipathy. If you think being cruel to disparate others will someday land you in "heaven", then you truly must be mentally ailed.

Until we learn to accept all others, humanity is only bringing itself closer to total ruin.