• What is there to criticize?

It's immune in the sense that there is no logical "criticism" of homosexuality (that is, the sexual attraction to a person of the same gender) because it is simply a fact. The question above is like asking if you are immune to criticism over the fact that you are a certain height or hair color. A homosexual person is not immune to criticism for an unrelated matter, but to criticize homosexuality itself is pointless and illogical.

• If it isn't it should be.

I mean, it's a stretch to say that anything in this life is immune to anything. But, are the reasons homosexuality is criticized actually warranted? My answer: No.

Now one can perhaps critique the social expectations and behaviors that result from homosexuality, just as one can do the same for heterosexuality. For years, within heterosexual associations, a societal mindset has been developed that men are the go getters when it comes to sex, and women are the prize who are otherwise shamed if they partake in the same promiscuous behaviors as men. That idea has much to be criticized, but it's not because of heterosexuality by itself, it's because of people and the gender roles they decide to construct for themselves. If something similar to that happens for homosexuality (which it probably already does), then yes, it should be criticized.

But at this point, I don't think people are thinking that deeply into homosexuality and rather are just criticizing the sexuality for the sexuality by itself. And that's the part that is nonsensical and shouldn't be considered justifiable.

• It Is Not Invincible.

Sounds like homosexuality is so whiny and weak that it needs an unjust advantage just to stay in the game. Do Christians claim special protection from critics or do they predict the criticism as vindication? What doesn't kill you make you stronger...Not sure if that's true but homosexuality is too afraid to find out.

• No way of life is immune to anything.

Just because you are different doesn't mean that you are immune to other people's disagreement. If you want to criticize the fact that some people have sex with others of their sex, than fine, go for it. I have a friend who once remarked that heterosexuals are just plain boring, simply because (at least, as far as I could tell) they were the status quo, nothing more, and nothing less.

TrustmeImlying says2014-02-19T22:14:40.930
This is vague. Almost to the point of trolling... Please say this is trolling.
themohawkninja says2014-02-19T22:22:10.493
@Trustmelmlying
How is this vague at all? Homosexuality, and immunity are both binary states. You are either immune (and/or homosexual) or you aren't.
TrustmeImlying says2014-02-19T22:29:16.843
To smallpox? I'm immune to smallpox, and technically speaking, I would say homosexuality.
Or is that homosexuals should be immune to smallpox?
Or are they immune to themselves? I suppose not.
themohawkninja says2014-02-20T00:13:10.710
I was referring to the state of being immune in general.
TrustmeImlying says2014-02-20T14:33:34.490
I'm just messing with you, man. They posed a silly question with an obvious answer, there isn't much else to say.
Human_Joke65 says2014-02-21T01:12:33.263
That's because you lack the imagination to humor this line of thought. As well as an insightful retort.
TrustmeImlying says2014-02-21T13:57:42.097
Or it was posed by someone with a clear agenda, so I didn't bother trying to debate with them because there is not only the impossibility of changing their mind, but the answer is already so obviously stacked in their favor you can't help but look like you agree with them. Nice try, though.