• It is not in our place to judge - neutral but i accept it

A) there are many arguments concerning the accuracy/credibility of the Bible.
    B) it's not a matter of "right vs. Wrong". Homosexual people DO NOT choose their sexual preference. Why would someone choose to be ridiculed, discriminated against, beat up, etc? No one can control who they fall in love with, whether they're straight or gay.
    Fyi i am straight, i just don't like it when people are punished for something they can't control. Also who cares who someone else sleeps with as long as they're not cheating or sleeping around or whatever.

AS SAID IN THE BIBLE - GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS APPLICABLE TO JUDGE.

• I vote YES but this is a loaded question

As homosexuality is erotic attraction to the same sex, we cannot justify this question. However, the sense of "moral" is where I will make my case. Is it moral to judge and ridicule others for whomever they are attracted to? NO. Regardless of what religion you believe in, morality has as its base an inherent non-judgmental clause. To truly understand the immensity of this question, the religion dunce cap must be taken off. It is moral to be accepting of other people's life choices and respect their differences, even if you do not agree with them.

• To be honest this is quite tough.

Personally, i wouldnt do this, however, people are different, unique in their ways. Yes they may like the same gender, but there not different between me, and you. We have to learn to accept other people and respect them. Its love that matters not whats underneath someones legs. Being homosexual is not normal, but as i said, we need to learn to respect..

• It's not a question of it being MORALLY wrong or right.

There should be no morals involved in this question. Homosexuality is neither wrong or right in my opinion. If that's what two people want to do, let them do it. The only reason homosexuality is looked down upon is because of the religion. Even some atheists believe it's wrong, but think about it, without any religious text, would it be considered wrong or right? Or normal?...
    Homosexuality has been seen in thousands of species of animals, and we're animals ourselves right? (Unless you're religious, in which case if we were animals we'd have no souls).
    But yeah, it all comes down to religion. As does almost every other controversial subject.
    If you're completely open minded about everything, you'll see it in a different way than if you have your mind set on one way of living.
    I do think that homosexuality is not particularly hygienic, but I don't have any opinion on ether it's wrong or right, I just thinks it's normal.

• Mis Interpreted Hormonal Imbalance

Well, there can be people who are attracted to anyone. Example, A man at work place might get attracted to another person who have a lot of skills like leadership, tact etc., which is natural, but how can a person get attracted to another person sexually if he/she has the same genitals. Why are you not attracted to you? If you want to fulfill your sexual desires why don't you do it with yourself? Why to go unnatural? It is all fair if a person wants a life long friendship and support from another person of same sex. But why to turn that thing into anything sexual and unnatural?

• "Regular" and "Gay" marriage are like bikini and bra. The exactly same thing, but only one allowed in public.

GOD IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE PLACE TO JUDGE

• Not at all

As you can see from the bible/gods viewpoint it is extremely unclean morally/physically i have already said, it was adam and eve not adam and steve, however i dont hate what people who are gay do, i just hate what they do? Please do not take this as abuse though, thanks!

• I will not judge

I personally am a Christian and disagree with the notion of same sex marriage. That being said, I will not judge you for doing so, I just won't do it myself. I don't think I should be able to tell you how to live your life. I just do not understand how someone can think being homosexual is natural. Would life not end if everyone was homosexual? It is against everything in nature. It is not natural. While I have some gay friends, we do not argue about it because I respect their stance and they respect mine.

• No offence meant

Would like to start by saying i expect everyone to be grown up and respectful of my opinions i will do the same. Is it right really without bringing God into it. Your body disagrees with it the reproduction system does not work a man and a woman are clearly designed to fit together but 2 girls or 2 guys does it work? I would like to say with all of my heart because i disagree with a lifestyle im not being homophobic NOBODY has the right to persecute anyone for their lifestyle good day to everyone

• No it is very wrong and groos

The Bible says that it is a sin and a man marrying a man is gross same as a woman marrying a woman wrong and gross. Another thing they are not born gay it is a choice they make and it is a sin and should be able to get married.

• Truth must be told!

Homosexuality is immoral and not natural, there is nothing natural with two people of the same sex having intercourse. The whole process is not natural and surprising how the homosexual want everything else to work in their favour. If homosexuality is as natural as they say why can't they have babies naturally? Why do the children that grow up in a homosexuals home have more problems as they grow. Because it's not natural for mommy and daddy to be the same sex. And no matter what they do. It will never be natural.