• It's definitely nurture.

Children up to a certain age feel no sexual orientation of any kind. Did you want the D or the V at age 6? I know there's that thing going around about "well my son liked to play with dolls and wouldn't touch transformers. So when he turned gay obviously it was natural." But in reality their have been little girls who played with transformers and loved call of duty that ended up becoming the most feminine women I have ever met. Just because as a child you play with feminine or masculine toys and act a certain way, doesn't mean that you'll end up homosexual as an adult. Then comes the theory of the "gay gene". This was quickly debunked after its "discovery", yet public opinion and political correctness (that old chestnut) have allowed it to be passed on as fact and even taught in schools. I never oppressed a gay dude or lesbo girl, but homosexuality is taught, not inherited or naturally occurring.

• Highly doubt it

Homosexual is weird but their choice. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-)

Iacov says2017-01-13T15:09:13.937
I believe it's a combination of both some people from birth are more likely to be homosexual because of their brains mapping of attraction but ultimately nurture and what a person sees as acceptable obviously plays a role
Sogan says2017-01-13T15:19:50.293
The question isn't really very well structured for a yes no format.
Iacov says2017-01-13T15:22:04.717
I agree it should be in polls
Arget says2017-01-13T19:25:31.733
I believe this, like many other things, is a combination of nature and nurture with some people being more effected by one than the other, occasionally to an severe degree.