• Yes, of course!

People need to have a better understanding of "Global Warming". Yes it will heat up a little, but not a lot, and the heat is the least of our worries. We don't have to go all out, but if everyone were to contribute a little bit we would be fine. If everyone who drives, were to buy a Prius (any "green" car will do), "Global Warming" would be a much, MUCH smaller issue. The fact that ANYONE clicked no on this is just kind of sad...

• Is it worth the risk?

Rising global temp and horrifying amounts of Co2 being released into the atmosphere? No one can deny Global Warming, we just argue how severe it is. But is it a risk worth taking? What planet do we want to leave to our Children? One where they hate us for our greedy, poorly made actions made for profit? Or ones where they can thank us for giving them clean air and water?

Co2 levels have been increasing heavily. Co2 traps heat. Heat from the sun gets stuck on Earth due to Co2 and other gases. Heat gathers, heat make things warm.

• Increase in global CO2 levels parallel glacial retreat.

Increases in atmospheric CO2 and methane are of sufficient levels to increase atmospheric heat retention and add to the global energy budget of the earth. The increasing frequency of seasonal extremes of temperature, precipitation and wind add to the evidence that there are higher energy levels throughout the atmosphere. Higher energy levels generate extremes of climatic elements.

• Hippo hippo and tits lover

I like cock in my ass i like cock in my ass i like cock in my ass my nass is nice text me some time ill love to talk too you 45069697869 love to talk my name is camron rember i like cock in my ass love it baby

• Hippo hippo and tits lover

• Getyjhgy pvthrlijuhyytpiuh niuy8iuj8

Rkihiuyhoutfurf4wixs5jtx5gjtjxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb h gruhy glit g;mg oti yvh; 6988 hh h hh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hh h hh hh 8 h7 y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y 5 t g tt gt g t t gt g bb b tgt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t jhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbdkbyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuhtrduhgk,mjtuhkryhtr5gtdkui hby49e5ji utgj;i4o5ut]-fui

• Unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn

Unicorn unicorn unicorn unicornunicorn unicornunicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn ununicorn unicorn icorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn uunicorn unicorn nicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorunicorn unicorn n unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn unicorn

• We are the cause of global warming.

There is no doubt in my mind that human activity has been the primary cause of global warming over the past century. We didn't know better back then, but we do now. The only thing that's left now is to finally stop arguing over this and do what we can to prevent future damage to our planet.

• Human activity is causing global warming.

Human activity is causing global warming. It is a proven fact that if their were no humans on the planet that global warming would not be an issue. Everyday we are releasing greenhouse gases into the ozone that is causing the global warming. One of the biggest polluters are the cars and trucks on the roadway.

• Accelerated Fossil Fuel Use

I believe that human activity is causing global warming, if it is out of balance with what the Earth can handle, then we will see climate change in accelerated patterns. Humans are using fossil fuels at an accelerated rate and releasing the green house gasses that cause planetary warming, therefore it's hard to blame it on anything but the humans. It's just a question of what the planet can and can't handle.

• Has nothing to do with human activity

The heating and cooling of the earth has been happening for centuries. Although it is necessary to be good stewards of our surroundings, the climate has consistently warmed and cooled in cycles and it did this long before the industrialization of the world. Climate change is nothing more than a political gimmick to make people like Al Gore rich. Up until recently it was called global warming but now that the earth has been cooling for the last decade they changed the name to climate change so that any bad storm cold be labelled. Truth is the climate has always changed and always will. It's part of nature.

• Hippo hippo and tits lover

• Hippo hippo and tits lover

• Getyjhgy pvthrlijuhyytpiuh niuy8iuj8

• No. Read below

As time goes on the sun will burn and get larger. As the sun get larger the earth gets warmer. If you want an example if global warming look at a picture of Venus surface. So i say no. Im sure we could help but it will happen ethier way.

• We are not to be blamed

Actually, this phenomena ages long back. From the time when all these crucial natural things were evolved, the degradation starts then only. Otherwise, how come we humans have caused so much damage ?? As the belief that human beings are using different technologies, different harmful chemicals to degrade earth, but as per my view, technology hasn't evolved too early. Its recent and all this climatic change was going on long back. So, of course, we are not be blamed.

• It's definitely contributing, but the cause is hard to see

Human activity is undoubtedly changing the climate and planet with our destructive practices. However, the climate is effected by so many different elements it's hard to say, or think that human activity is the root cause. I think the sun trumps everything in how our climate changes from day to day.

• No it is not.

I do not think human activity is causing global warming, but I do think we are causing a change in the atmosphere and something more along the lines of climate change is happening. I think all the pollution we have and all the nature we destroy is a huge mess for the world.

• No, But Yes

The activities of humans that actually effect the environment are not significant enough to cause a problem such as Global Warming. The world is warming itself and climate change is natural. Yes, the instability of the planet's environment is caused by humans, but not modern industry or any thing like that. It is because of a spiritual rebellion against the Creator and the Creator's curse and judgment for man's disobedience. Turning to God will not save the world but will save your soul when the world does end.