• Yes, human cloning is right

I believe that it would be very cool and interesting if humans can one day be clowned. I believe that humans will reach such a high level of sophistication that sooner or later cloning will be made possible. I don't see a bad reason for a human to clone themselves and use the healthir organs of the clones to live longer.

• We Don't Need It

A lot of arguments for human cloning use the term "spouse-child replacement" as one of the possible benefits of human cloning if it became possible. This idea is basically that if someone lost a loved one in a tragic accident, they would be able to clone them and basically replace them with someone who has their identical genetic makeup. This idea is just morbidly creepy. Let's say that a women loses her husband in a car crash. She decides to have him cloned because she can. Since these clones would not be produced by a machine as fully grown adults, the new spouse would have to be born as a child. This would mean that the woman would be raising her spouse. That's a little weird.
    Let's say that the woman lost her son in a crash. Instead of having another child, she instead clones the old one and replaces it with a child that is identically similar. Even though there is nothing scientifically wrong about this practice, anyone who reads about it immediately sees red flags.
    Cloning a person only means that you replicate their exact genetic information. It's not like a copy machine gone haywire. The original person and its clone will not have the same memories, experiences, preferences, or talents. They would be completely different people who just happen to look the same. Therefore, if you did clone one of your children because the original has passed away for some reason, you would still have to start from scratch raising it. The only similarity between original and clone would be their genetic makeup. As such, it would be much less expensive to just have another child instead of replacing the one you lost.
    I will bring up the instance of pet cloning. Many companies in Korea in Japan advertise cloning a dead pet, much to the enjoyment of dog and cat lovers everywhere. These clonings get really pricey, and the success rate right now is about 1%. One family that paid for a dog cloning actually got a result back, but they weren't happy with the result. The original dog was very laid back and calm. The new dog, despite looking exactly like its predeccessor, behaved completely different. It was always hyper and anxious, and the family sent it back. Who's to say that the same thing won't happen if we decide to clone humans? A lot of what a living thing does and acts like is a reflection of the outside environment that it lives in. Two genetically identical organisms will act differently because they are raised differently. We cannot expect clones to be identical people in every way. This defeats the very purpose of cloning for many of its supporters.

• It Already Happens

What is the difference between a clone and an identical twin? There is none, both share all the same genes as the original. Unless twins are for some reason "unholy", why are clones so wrong? Honestly, clones won't be coming out of a machine a mile a minute, they are born and grow exactly like normal humans. If you have a problem with the population as large as it is , you should be against reproduction itself, not cloning.

• I say, why not

Clones could be super helpful. They could help build, grow, feed, drive, fight, and lots of other things. If human civilization became more sophisticated, we could make varied levels of intelligence for them. Everyone says that animal cloning is okay but human isn't, but they forget humans are classified as animals too. If we treat them right and let them think freely, human cloning could be amazing

• I say, why not

• It is absolutely right

The only real reason people have to say cloning is wrong is because it offends their beliefs. The problem is that 22% of america is not religious at all. So people should be able to clone if they want to and if not no one is forcing them to do so at all

• Hi im here

Why not. I mean it's not a bad thing it just uses science to make an exact copy of something. It is still a female animal giving birth, it is just her own cells used instead of sperm cells. Hi hi hi hi hi hih hih hi hi hhi hi

• It is going to happen eventually

Eventually some one out there is going to utilize this technology. Whether or not it is legal is the question. Religion should not hold us back in exploring wonderful possibilities such as human cloning. I think that we will never truly how human cloning will effect society until we try it which is in itself inevitable.

• It's cool beans brah

Dude, cloning is legit! If it wasn't legit, what would be legit? Eating waffles? No! Cloning humans is cooler and if cloning humans is cooler... Dudu such djdj djdj even durian. Djdj half five children do e d t h. V s f c h c d c f. F

• Your mum your

Your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum your mum

• No, Its wrong for a couple of reasons.

Well first off,
    1. Everyone keeps saying, well its so people can have new organs and struff, why dont they just clone organs instead? I dont think it would take as much to clone some organs as HUMAN BEINGS!
    2. This is not gods way. Some of you who say god isnt realy, I respect that, but if someone dies, its the circle of life! Ever seen the Lion King? Yea, pretty sure you have. You dont see them cloning each other.
    3. Its stupid! It'll throw everything outta whack! Our ecosystems fine right now without clones, so why add them in and make the hassle?
    Besides, it would be heartless and cruel! Just keeping them locked up, taking away their intelligence! Even if we did make them smart, andy minute someone could come in to them and be like "HEY, WE HAVE TO KILL YOU! SOMEONE NEEDS SOME LUNGS! LETS GO!"

Anyways thats what I think!

• No, it is not!

People keep saying, it is because, THERES SOME NEW ORGANS FOR YOU! Well, why not just clone the freaking organs? I know its been done before! And besides, if someone dies, its the circle of life, god ment for this to happen, and it would just whack out the whole ecosystem and such. So, no.

• No, there is no excuse for human cloning.

There is no excuse for human cloning, and as it is, it's likely not legal in most places that potentially have the ability to do it (although it's a procedure that would be years off). People talk about how they would use a clone for harvesting parts, living forever, etc. But this denies the reality that the person who is the clone is also a human being. Essentially, the clone is a twin of the person who was cloned, and should have just as many rights as the original.

• No human cloning is wrong.

Human cloning is wrong because cloning humans would take away all individuality and all choice for the clone. Cloning takes away all choice. Also, if we had a whole bunch of the same person running around, it would be bad because there would be a whole bunch of engineers or a whole bunch of soccer players. It would be hard to run society that way. Also, the clone would be taken away from a real childhood.

• It can lead to problems.

Even though I do find the idea of human cloning to be quite interesting, I kind of like the idea of keeping it a "dream discovery" as opposed to being a reality one day. I feel human cloning can simply lead to problems within people, whether it'd be in their business or personal lives.

• Nah but I don't have that much of a strong view

If cloning humans actually happened and someone tried to clone a loved one that they lost, what's to say that the clone would have the same personality or humanity as your loved one? Also, what's to say that they would love you back. Sure they look the same from the outside but there's nothing to say that they will be the same personal mentally and psychologically.
    Cloning is unpredictable. I mean, who knows? You would have to be raising them from a newborn and what if they're being raised to be a killer?

• No its wrong

Cloning is wrong and we should not do it. If we clone then that is wasting millions of dollars that the US already doesn't have it it will put us in a worse and deeper debt then we are in now. Yeah ok maybe it will be good for the organs but that's all. Clone lives don't matter.

• We Don't Need It

• Human cloning is against nature

Human cloning is not only against nature, it is also against God's creation of humans. It has been proven that cloned living things do not last long, and if they do, their life will be miserable. Scientists must focus on coming up with medical solutions that would benefit humans instead of doing God's job in reproduction of the human race.

• It is wrong

I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. I think it is wrong. Thank you for listening to my opinion