• This is true

The problem of our generation is people are beginning to lose their ability to think on their own and think for themselves! People are starting to think that technology are more important than other things, like their future and education etc. Technology does have its benifits, but we should have a life outside of technology.

• Yes ..It is not correct

We can see that even small kids know how to operate smart-phones and every thing.
    It students want to find any answer then they will not use their brain they will just directly use the internet and technology.So according to me i am not satisfied with this technology.So it is not correct to technology for easy uses that we can do by ourselves.

• Yes it is

Because in my opinion people always stick to mobile phones to chat or to search anything by this it is making our humanity less important and also would like to suggest that the god has given us precious mind to think good thoughts and to make so many good speeches which we can make with our precious mind and to think this we don't need internet .

• Yes it is

• Yes it not correct

• Ssss sad ad

UHPOLSie OIPDFJI POIFJEAPO POAIFJPOI PAIODPJFAOI AAOPIFJ [OIA PAOIF [A[ IDF[I [ I[I A[I0 [AI [AI [AI [AI [AI [I [AI [I[ AI[ I[A IJ[ I[ I[ 0I [0I [I0 [ I II I I I J JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI IJI J IJI

• Ssss sad ad

• Ssss sad ad

• Ssss sad ad

• No no no

D d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd d

• Humanity is not using its intelligents wisely

No, I do not believe that humanity is becoming less intelligent. What I believe is happening is that the younger generation is taking over for the baby boomers are more focused on themselves and what does and does not happen to them as individuals. The intelligence of humans show in the advancements in technology that there is not a lack of intelligence, but I think there is a lack of humanity...the feeling that make us human.

• Humanity is not becoming less intelligent.

Humanity is not becoming less intelligent. Technology makes all of us in the world smarter and able to do our jobs more efficiently. We would have to be intelligent to be able to use these devices. I think humanity is getting smarter as the world around them becomes more intelligent.

• No not less intelligent

Look around you at all the new technology that we have and re ask that question. Humanity is not becoming less intelligent at all. We are learning how to use a lot of tools to help us in every day life which may be confused as lack of intelligence. However this practice shows more intelligence not less.

• No it is not.

Humanity is not becoming less intelligent. I do not think it is fair to compare people from today to people a hundred years ago because times are different but that does not mean one generation is smarter than the other. I mean we have people who made computers, and cell phones.

• No, we are not less intelligent, but we may be headed that way.

It doesn't seem that, overall, we have become less intelligent. However, people are now less focused, and this may lead to a dumbing down of society. We are letting technology do too many things for us. For example, people allow the television to entertain them, rather than reading a book. We allow phones or apps to give us reminders, rather than requiring our memory to absorb and retain information. While we don't seem any less intelligent as a species, it's possible that the way society is operating may eventually cause us to rely less on thought.

• No, humanity is not becoming less intelligent, it is becoming less independent.

Intelligence should not be confused with the ability to act and think in a modern society.Are people afraid to make mistakes? Yes. Do people undertake duties without having explicit instructions on what to do? No. The impression we have of people being less intelligent is because those people rely less on their own intelligence, an more on the intelligence of others.

• No, Humanity is Becoming Intelligent in New Ways

It is true that we are outsourcing many traditional brain tasks to the digital world, such as remembering phone numbers and memorizing historical facts. But the measure of intelligence is the ability to synthesize a lot of information and produce solutions. Today's active internet user has access to much more information and is effectively creating far more new information.

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no