• Yes it not correct

We can see that even small kids know how to operate smart-phones and every thing.
    It students want to find any answer then they will not use their brain they will just directly use the internet and technology.So according to me i am not satisfied with this technology.So it is not correct to technology for easy uses that we can do by ourselves.

• Ssss sad ad

UHPOLSie OIPDFJI POIFJEAPO POAIFJPOI PAIODPJFAOI AAOPIFJ [OIA PAOIF [A[ IDF[I [ I[I A[I0 [AI [AI [AI [AI [AI [I [AI [I[ AI[ I[A IJ[ I[ I[ 0I [0I [I0 [ I II I I I J JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI IJI J IJI

• Ssss sad ad

• Ssss sad ad

• Ssss sad ad

• No no no

D d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd d

• Dependence on technology is making humanity less intelligent

What is technology?Technology is something that's makes the world a
    better place, technology helps us accomplish
    things in life that we cant do alone. Technology
    is just something we use to get away from the
    everyday. So, What's the problem with technology?
    Technology is leaving no room for creativity
    without creativity no ideas are original. Creativity
    is a mental process involving the discovery of
    new ideas or concepts,or new associations
    of the existing ideas or concepts, fueled by the
    process of either conscious or unconscious
    insight. What does this mean? Cold, and only
    designed to function in one way .So if were only
    designed to function one way like technology.
    Where's the creativity and originality ? Einstein
    said that technology can overtake our humanity.
    Once we become so dependent on technology
    then we loose out humanity and are no better
    than the technology we have created . It has become appallingly clear that our
    technology has surpassed our humanity. That's
    all from me................Thank You !!!!

• Yes it not correct

• Hello nice to

Hi hi hi hihi hiikaeu ahgugu asud fhdue hdydh dhdh dhdhd dhdhdhd dhd hdhd dhd hdhd hdd hdd hd dhd dhhdhd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd dhi love you dhdhdhdh dh dh d hd hd hd hd hd dh dh d h

• Hello nice to

• Humanity is not using its intelligents wisely

No, I do not believe that humanity is becoming less intelligent. What I believe is happening is that the younger generation is taking over for the baby boomers are more focused on themselves and what does and does not happen to them as individuals. The intelligence of humans show in the advancements in technology that there is not a lack of intelligence, but I think there is a lack of humanity...the feeling that make us human.

• Humanity is not becoming less intelligent.

Humanity is not becoming less intelligent. Technology makes all of us in the world smarter and able to do our jobs more efficiently. We would have to be intelligent to be able to use these devices. I think humanity is getting smarter as the world around them becomes more intelligent.

• No not less intelligent

Look around you at all the new technology that we have and re ask that question. Humanity is not becoming less intelligent at all. We are learning how to use a lot of tools to help us in every day life which may be confused as lack of intelligence. However this practice shows more intelligence not less.

• No it is not.

Humanity is not becoming less intelligent. I do not think it is fair to compare people from today to people a hundred years ago because times are different but that does not mean one generation is smarter than the other. I mean we have people who made computers, and cell phones.

• No, we are not less intelligent, but we may be headed that way.

It doesn't seem that, overall, we have become less intelligent. However, people are now less focused, and this may lead to a dumbing down of society. We are letting technology do too many things for us. For example, people allow the television to entertain them, rather than reading a book. We allow phones or apps to give us reminders, rather than requiring our memory to absorb and retain information. While we don't seem any less intelligent as a species, it's possible that the way society is operating may eventually cause us to rely less on thought.

• No, humanity is not becoming less intelligent, it is becoming less independent.

Intelligence should not be confused with the ability to act and think in a modern society.Are people afraid to make mistakes? Yes. Do people undertake duties without having explicit instructions on what to do? No. The impression we have of people being less intelligent is because those people rely less on their own intelligence, an more on the intelligence of others.

• No, Humanity is Becoming Intelligent in New Ways

It is true that we are outsourcing many traditional brain tasks to the digital world, such as remembering phone numbers and memorizing historical facts. But the measure of intelligence is the ability to synthesize a lot of information and produce solutions. Today's active internet user has access to much more information and is effectively creating far more new information.

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no