• Yes hunting for fun is cruel

Hunting for fun is different than hunting for food. For fun is just killing an animal that didn't do anything to you. You are taking another life. I think killing an animal that didn't harm you is wrong, cruel, and should be stopped. It is not fair to kill an innocent animal

• Hunting Animals Is Wrong.

Yes It Is! Because How Would You Feel If Someone Came Up To You And Stabbed You Or Shot You For No Reason At All. I'm Kind Of a Hunter Myself, But I Use The Parts Of The Animal. I Don't Just Leave It Laying There With No One The Care For Them! I Love Animals Too. Next Time You Leave It There Look Back At It, Look Into Your Heart And Help It. If You Have A Dog Or Some Kind Of Pet That You Loved Would You Go And Kill It? And With All The Tech Today There Is Just Barely And Animals In This World! They All Get Extinct Because Of Us!

• Hunting innocent animals is wrong

Hunting animals is wrong because putting them on a wall is just a waste of an animal. Just think about people who need food in the world and the hunting isn't helping. People need food around the world and your hunting all of the worlds animals. So I finish with this no more hunting innocent animals.

• Yes, hunting animals for fun is not wrong.

Yes, hunting animals for fun is wrong. I think that hunting animals for fun is wrong and cruel. Animal should only be hunted for food. Killing animals and hanging them up on your wall is a waste of life and when you think about all the starving people in the world it's a waste of food.

• It is fun

No, I do not think hunting animals for fun is wrong. There is a reason that animals have "seasons" in which you can hunt them, and regulations on how many you are allowed to hunt. Hunting helps keep a lot of animal populations under control, and without hunting a lot of ecosystems would be destroyed because there simply would not be enough food to feed all of the animals in the ecosystem. More animals would end up dying by sickness and starvation.
    Submit

• It is fun

Submit

• Yes, hunting animals for fun is wrong

Yes, hunting animals just for fun is wrong. Hey, I would kill a deer, but only because there is to many. Killing wolves and foxes, that's a different story. Killing endangerded species is wrong, and you could get arrested for it. I'll go hunting, I'll kill some deer, ONLY cause there is an overpopulation of deer.

• Hunting for fun is wrong

Hunting can actually lead to the overpopulation of various producers and primary consumers in the animal kingdom. If the vast majority of fish, for example, are hunted, then there will be an overflow of algae in bodies of water, and this will lead to the endangerment of many animal species, due to there being no fish to eat for animals such as sharks.

• Killing something for no reason besides the joy.

There is a fine line between hunting for food and survival compared to hunting for joy. This is kind of related but in the military whenever you get deployed (if you do) you are in combat and you may have to kill. Do they kill simply because they want to? No its because they are protecting their comrades to their left and right. So when you go and hunt an animal just for the fun of it, I would see that as murdering an animal. I do not disagree with hunting but I do with hunting for fun.

• Hunters need to own up.

I just get annoyed when hunters say they do it because they need food even though they could just go to the store. I would have no problem with hunting if we did not farm animals. I also get annoyed when they say its because the deer population is too big or they are saving them from the potential starvation they would endure. I would agree with this if I bought it, but lets be honest your aren't going to spend hours and hours hunting if you didn't enjoy it. The way some of you have explained it is like foreplay(tracking) until you reach the climax(pulling of trigger). Maybe you should just get laid instead. Or maybe the people who say it's wrong are more mentally evolved. Just please stop trying to act moral and own up to what you really are.

• Hunting animals for fun is not wrong.

In this world, everything will eventually die. A lot of animals hunt each other for food and sport. It is natural for some animals to kill each other for their survival. There would be no world and no life if something else did not die. As predators, we are natural killers.

• Hunting is great

Hunting is a great thing for families and wildlife. Yeah some people might say hunting is bad and all this but without hunting our world would be overrun by animals. Whether you hunt for your food or not, its a great way to take care of population of animals. Its also good for your body getting exercise.

• Hunting for hun is not wrong.

I am a hunter too. Hunt a lot of animals like: Pheasant, Deer, Gofers, Prairie Dogs and a lot more. I hunt for food and fun. When i hunt for deer or Pheasants to get food it is always fun. Just to get that thrill of pulling the trigger or just spending time for people. I also take all the meat off the animals as i can. But for Prairie Dogs and gofers is another story. These critters are aways eating crops out of the field and making holes every wear. This is bad for cows because if they step in one and brake their lag they are useless. You would have to kill the cow. So I kill the critters because they make more harm then good. This hunting is also fun. But we can't eat these critters because they have sickness that could kill humans. And like I said before hunting for food is always fun.

• No, I do not think hunting animals for fun is wrong.

• We are hunters

To suggest hunting is not fun is a fallacy. Hunters hunt for fun and hunting continues to be essential to the normal function of our society.

Hunting is a natural thrill. It is something we are built for and something in which every tribal society partakes. As lazy well fed Americans, we get our thrills in other ways: sports, tv, video games, bashing people on social media. It all results from our basic animal side and the built in aggression that is necessary to sustain life. Every plant and animal is designed to out compete and kill off its competitors and every predator relishes in the moment.

Animals are neither innocent nor helpless. It takes great skill and patience to hunt them. People use sophisticated weapons and gear to counter balance the natural advantages they possess.

• Simply a Matter of Evolution

Would you rather people kill animals, or people kill other people? It's like how the world cup serves as a redirected method for Europe to continue waging it's wars. Death is a natural part of life, right and wrong is a mere concept created to control the masses. Killing other living beings is a healthy way of feeling secured ensuring you possess a sufficient supply of resources. There is a surplus of effeminate hippies crying over the lost lives of these lazy, clueless, and stupid animals. They depict them as innocent and lacking the flaws that humans do, not knowing that male mammals will murder children of their own species in order to create new children from the same mother, who seems to forget her other children even existed. They do not understand the American way of life, as it's genesis was only possible from the sole idea that you could do whatever you want. Hunting clears much needed space.

• No, hunting animals for fun is not wrong

Human beings, since the first man walked the Earth, were known to hunt. This was a means of survival along with agriculture. Our minds are wired in a way to release dopamine, the feel good chemical, when we do something that is necessary for the survival of an individual and continuation of the race as a whole. If we use sex as a comparison, we can see some parallelisms. Sex feels good because we, as a species, need to do it to continue for generations to come. We can say the same for hunting, in order to survive people needed to hunt, therefore it was hard wired in our brain to make it an enjoyable activity along with the actual act of eating which both stimulates the release of dopamine. Now, society has changed A LOT since those days so there is no real reason to hunt if we disregard a few special cases; but our brains really haven't, which explains why some people find hunting enjoyable even though they have no need to do so. Just as how people find sex enjoyable even thought they have no need to procreate.

• No shoot no kill no thrill

I kill for shits and giggles if the squirrel gives me a funny look I'm popping him if the wood pidgeon shits on me in popping him and if I see a pesky wabbit I'm popping him also . So yes I'm a natural born killer and so sais of all of us!

• Lol lol lolz

Gygft6g 6bf7vybgtttttwef efefaegerg grebgrwhjerbgfhjebfrvv bvuvyv vyvyuvdfeyvyu yvdebvggfyuadbvgfu yuvgfbebvgfeuobvgy yubvgfbvfyuoai q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q qq q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q qq f q q oq oqdfood m

• Lol lol lolz