• Animals need rights

1.You are killing an animal that hasn't done anything to you.
    2.The animal doesn't belong to you. You have no right to take something that isn't yours.
    3.Since the world is being overpopulated with people does that mean we should go around killing humans now for a sport?
    It is wrong and should be stopped

• Of course it is

Hunting is the taking of an innocent animal's life for no good reason except for a thrill. It is ridiculous to try and justify some rich American or European traveling the world and cheerfully making a deal with some horrible, immoral person who is selling away the life of most likely an endangered species with out a second thought or any form of consultation. However I do admit that if you have no other good option hunting FOR FOOD and NOT just to stick an innocent head on your shelf to proclaim to the world that you area monster and also fit for such brutal slaughter is SOMETIMES justifiable but in most modern cultures unneccasary

• I am pretty neutral on this but I am going to have to say yes.

Hunting for sport I am not ok with. I love fishing, Absolutely love it but when I catch a trophy fish, I throw it back into the water to live another day. In hunting of today, you are kind of stalking and killing an animal, to put on your wall. I think for it's hide or for food is different, though ivory hunters tend to piss me off.

• Hunting is not wrong but...

Hunting is not wrong but should be controlled because of rapid population decline. / / / / / // / / / / / / / / / // // / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / // // /

• It depends on why the animal was hunted

Hunting isn't wrong unless it's purely for sport. If the hunter is using the animal for food and obeying laws, it's fine. If they overhunt(which is what happens when you do it purely for sport) the animal is over-hunted and could eventually go extinct if many people are hunting for sport

• If it is trophy, otherwise, no

If the hunter is killing the animal simply for a trophy/souvenir, then it is wrong. Hunting endangered species is also wrong. However, if you are hunting the animal for food or for a pelt, then it is not wrong. Subsistence hunting is also fine since it helps to maintain indigenous cultures.

• It Really Depends

If your hunting just so you can have a 'trophy' in your house, then yes. If it's poaching, yes. If your doing it so you can eat the animal you hunted down, then no. Many countries still have people hunting for a living mostly because they don't have the technology as we do.

• Evidence in Africa

The white rhinoceros was an endangered, almost extinct species that had a population of <100, until trophy hunting provided revenue for these poor countries and they establish wildlife management. Now, the population is more than 11,000. By the way, trophy hunting provides 200 Million+ in revenue for African countries. J

• Hunting isn't wrong

Hunting has been around for thousands of years and will continue. It is an easy source of food that is plentiful. Nobody that eats a fast food burger can argue that hunting is bad. You cant tell me that its okay to kill millions of cows each year for beef and argue that hunting for a deer is bad. People need to realize what we do as a culture. Think of how many million tons of beef and chicken are consumed by a fast food chain each year. Its just a way of life that we live. Being a human you should realize that we are at the top of the food chain and we will always be there.

• Its not wrong

Think abut back then in the 1700 for example people been hunting for a long time they used the fur for clothes the used meat to eat they were just tying to survive like now how do u think we get our food resources with animals so yea beat that u little shizz