• Trump is Love, Trump is life.

I sit on my bed praying to the one true leader, Donald Trump then enters my room, sweating and panting. He then bends me over sliding his leathery penis within my tight anus, i scream he then whispers into my ear sexually "i am gonna build a wall" he then fucks me harder then anyone has done before, his sweaty balls slapping my pale white ass as i moan under his large penis. As he reaches climax he screams out "CHINA" filling my ass with his sweet sweet juices.

• Yes hydrofracking is great

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

• Yes hydrofracking is great

• Yes, I think it is fine

I think it needs work,but it is fine if done correctly. The issue is who is performing the task, they have to have all the lands checked around, and its hard to tell where the micro fractures are going to happen. I think if done right the issues should solve themselves and not cause any eco damage.

• No, it's not okay.

Fracking is something that the oil and gas companies try to sell us as being good for our welfare as a society, but in truth it is harming us and harming the environment. Many problems have arisen with earthquakes and fires and poison is being released into the atmosphere although that problem is minimized by big business.

• No, hydrofracking is not okay for gas extraction

No, hydrofracking is not okay for gas extraction. It's not okay for anything. First of all, there are toxic chemicals used in hydrofracking. These chemicals are pumped into the earth and can contaminate water supplies for entire communities. The impurities in the water can cause birth defects, cancer and an assortment of other health problems. Rivers and streams can be contaminated killing wildlife. In addition to the chemical pollution, the actual drilling is affecting the integrity of the planet itself. In some areas where fracking is done there has been reports of an increase in earthquakes where previously there had been virtually none. These hydrofracking companies are so greedy they even drill in areas, like California, that are already dangerously unstable in terms of earthquakes. Hydrofracking should, without question, be outlawed.

• It May Not Be

With the small amounts fracking that has been tried, it would seem that there are some dangerous involved. It does seem to work but that comes at the cost of destruction the environment, wasted water, and possible other concerns. Since we just started this method we're still learning a lot about it, but the concensus thus far is that it may not be okay.