• Ignorance will be the death of us.

Ignorance is definitely an issue. I think there is more ignorance in America than any other place in the world when it comes to education and war. The way we function and what life is revolved around, has no morals or sense. Like wise in other countries but other countries I feel aren't as bad. Most people do not consider other opinions or look at issues from the other sides point of view and this is a large issue because not everyone is 100% right there needs to be some type of reconsideration.

• ignorance is a huge problem.

There are so many different kinds of ignorance in the world today, and it is really hindering us as a people. For one, people are generall ignorant, meaning they are just unaware and don't know. Secondly there is woeful ignorance. And thirdly, one of the most common, is willful ignorance.

• Yes, ignorance is a problem.

Ignorance is definitely a problem in the world today. Many people aren't interested in what's going on around them, such as current events in other countries, or even in their own country or state. Additionally, a lot of people will develop their own mindset and then not be open to hearing about other people's opinions. People in today's society often seem to be in their own little bubble.

• Ignorance is bliss.

Yes ignorance is a big problem in today's world because people when proven wrong won't admit it and makes them ignorant and that is an example to see that others see themselves as a hero or the chosen because we all want to be accepted into groups that have labels and never truly understand the words, "Who am i and what did i do to get here." words i ask myself everyday and we choose to hide our true selves because we don't have the courage to stand up for ourselves and we become bliss from out own ignorance and that can cause major things but one all can seen as one word hate like racist ism and anything where someone thinks they are right just like religion other religions despise each other because of their belief.

• Ignorance is bliss.

• Yes because people could get hurt

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y e s y es y e s y e ye es yes y e s y e s y e s

• Millennials... Are dumbasses

...Nuff said. They're so damn stupid and n o w l o l i m j u s t f i l l i n g t h e e x t r a w o r d s n e e d e d h e r e :/

• J j j

F f f f f f f f f f ff ff f ff ff f ff d s s s s s s s f h t s s g / d d. D d d d dd dd dd s a a a e r t y h hh

• Ignorance is bad

Because I am not a psychopath I am a highly functioning sociopath 0ppppppppppppp p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

• Ignorance is bad

• Cause i am

I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ignorant