• I strongly, easily agree yes, but of course there are some exceptions

From personal experiences, I can draw the stubborn conclusion of mine that ignorance IS bliss. However, sometimes it can hurt you more when you don't know something. If one does not know something about a stressful topic at all, it can hurt them much worse later in life in some cases.

• Ignorance Is Bliss

There is nothing known in this world superior to knowing nothing at all. After all, when were we all happiest? As young children with no knowledge of the horrors of the outside world. Lacking fundamental knowledge of hairy situations leaves us to believe that these situations do not exist at all, creating a flawless utopian world in which poverty stricken societies do not plague the Earth.

• It must be easier.

Yes, ignorance is really bliss, because it must be nice to not have to worry about things that you don't know exist. A person who doesn't know won't spend any time being stressed out about it. Although things might end up worse for the person who doesn't plan, until things implode they are happier.

• If you don't know about something, you are perfectly happy.

The things that make us upset in this world are so commonly avoided. What if we just didn't know about them at all? What if we were ignorant to their existence? We would completely avoid anger and upsetting natures and lead a life of happiness. Ignorance of the wrong in this world is absolutely bliss.

• For Some It Is

I believe ignorance can be bliss for those in situations where they don't actually have to do anything. I think this works for some people, but for the majority of us, it doesn't matter how ignorant we are, we still have to figure things out for ourselves. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not ignorant.

• Ignorance is not really bliss.

Ignorance is not really bliss. While being Ignorant of the world around you may reduce the amount of anxiety or worry that you have, it is not truly a form of bliss because if you are in danger and not know it, you may feel safe but when the danger strikes you will be aware of it and not knowing what caused a disruption will make your life even more difficult to live.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that you could ever call ignorance bliss. I think that people are a lot better off if they know a whole lot about what is happening, so they know if they are getting cheated out of anything that could make their life a bit happier.