• They are my fravorite band!!!!!!!

I love them! They are an amazing band! I heard one of their songs on the radio, and i loved it. So i searched the songs name on pandora and i instantly LOVED them. Then i started listening to their other songs and started to wish i had gone to their concert. I cannot let you dislike this band so i will recomend their top 5 amazing songs:
    5.Demons
    4.On top of the world
    3. To late to apoligize
    2. Radioactive
    1.Bleeding out

• People are jealous

I am a middle age guy, and a DJ, i play music, i know music, all varieties. Imagine Dragons have put out one of the most original sounds for quite some time. People just hate on them because they do not want to admit they have struck gold. If not "orgiinal" enough, those folks can go back to listening to their Ween albums.

• They are THE BEST band right now.

1)All of their songs are uniquely and amazingly composed.
    2)The lyrics of and theme of their songs are the finest.
    3)They are very consistent and most of the songs in a album if not all will appeal to you.
    4)Their live performances are at the LEVEL NEXT.
    5)Most people who hate imagine dragons haven't even heard more than 3 songs, 5 at max.
    6)Believer
    Radioactive
    Demons
    Bleeding out
    I'm so sorry
    It's time
    If you listen t these songs and still hate Imagine Dragons,
    then God help you.

• Imagine dragons will go down as one of the greats

Starting in bars and picking up shows anywhere they could get, they rose from the bottom. I have never gotten to see them in concert (yet), but one day I will. I watched them live on GMA and they were breath taking. They are incredible performers, and incredible people. They are some of the realest, most genuine people in the business today. Their music has helped me through all my problems. I will watch them become one of the greatest one day

• I love them

I am not willing to do a lengthy thing but they are great I am just lazy. Listen to them they're my favorite. I am sorry I just got out of finals week my brain is fried. They are healing my fried brain while I fold laundry. Gotta love them

• I love imagine dragons

For some reason, to me, they make sense and i had found a secret in one of the songs i like. I had never loved any other group or band more than i do imagine dragons.My favorite song is the remix of thunder or the radioactive kendrick lamar remix which i can easily sing along to.

• Good band yes

Sounds very good lol its so good i wish i could go to a concert but I can't their voices sound really good I really like it and I like the song thunder like holy it sounds so good and the high pitched thunder thing sounds so cool i really like it

• Imagine Dragons Are Good People

When I went to their concert, they had a big speech, about how fear should never stop us from doing the things we love. And how fear will never stop him from singing. (he mentioned this, because of what happened in Vegas and Manchester). And later on the concert, he talked about how he had depression, and that asking for help doesn't mean you are weak, and that you should always get help. I honestly think their band is not just great in music, but they are good people too.

• They are amazing

Their songs mean something more, the lyrics to their songs, everything! I have dealt with depression, anxiety and guilt and they helped me so much. For that i can never repay them. They are my favorite artists and their songs aren't meaningless and stupid like rap or songs about "breakups" and things like that. They mean something bigger and better, and their songs are a source of inspiration in good times and comfort in horrible times.

• They make music to make money

Ever wonder why all you ever hear is their music? Because they sell it to everyone. They're sell outs from the start. They put little effort into making something impressive so they just settle for listenable and that's sadly what you retards like. Something simple and repetitive that has lyrics that relate to your retarded lives.

• Their music cant even be considered as art

Look at lyrics of their songs. Most of them dont make sense in any level. Concept that is called art usually revolves maker of it telling something or trying to have a somekind of "influence" to listener/watcher etc.

If you look at these lyrics of the band that usually make 0% sense it isnt gonna open up to you. In art everyone should be careful of using metaphors and ID is basically showing how to fuck up every full lyrics with basically using metaphors that can mean so many things and If nobody gets what the song is saying without artist having to specify, you can see that the saying is empty. Also If you cant make your saying clear it just for me seems like a shit/lazy songwriting.

Have heard so many times "If it sounds good whats the fucking matter?" well i happen to have problem with the fact that they make their music sound as radio friendly as you can.

• Nothing but a two bit pop group.

The idea of a band like this being really good kinda confuses me. They sound a little unique, I'll give them that, but so does a fart played through a megaphone into an Xbox 360 headset. Besides their inexplicable popularity with apparently everyone, they have nothing. They have alright voice talent, but there are plenty of groups with far better voice talent. Their music sounds okay, but it's basically just the same thing everything else makes to sell records, and there are plenty of groups with unique style and sound that get pushed to the wayside. It's the most blatant appeal to the second-lowest common denominator that thinks themselves more in the know than the lowest common denominator. In short, ID is a band that knows their audience and how to make money off of them.

• No, many people do not like them.

No, Imagine Dragons is not a really good band, because they do not do anything that is really original. There are many other bands out there that are similar to Imagine Dragons. Imagine Dragons has not risen above the rest and made a name for themselves. They are just another band.

• No they're incredibly unoriginal

If you actually sit down to play their songs on a piano or guitar you'll realize why all their songs sound the same- cuz they are all the same. They use the same four chord sequence with all their hits and they don't even try to hide it- they just let it run. Their songs are definitely catchy but I guess that's why people (read kids) like pop radio hits- cuz they're catchy.

• Incredibly dull and repetitious

All sounds the same. Annoying singing,mediocre musicianship ,no wonder they are so popular in today's dumbed down music industry . There is no Artistic integrity in pop music . Pop music peaked in the 60's. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse it does. I didn't think much of 90's rock but it is much better than what we have today .

• Not original and lyrics are pretty shallow and stupid

That's about it. Bands combining orchestral elements with rap and 'big drum' interludes have been happening for a decade, lots of bands do it better - Gorillaz and Efterklang are 2 off the top of my head. And yeah, the writing is just pretty sub-par, even for pop rock. Not terrible, but not "good".

• The pulp of blended pop rock garbage

Take a handful of self-righteous, teeny bopper, angst-pop lyric cliches, add bland drum machines and synths, compress til you can't compress no more, and you'll get Imagine Dragons. They took the worst that pop music has to offer and made it their ethos. Listen to Imagine Dragons if you go to Disney World as a childless adult.

• The lyrics on their songs are too short, not even concise

Y'all know their song THUNDER? It only has a total of 3 stanzas. In addition, their song RADIOACTIVE, the lyrics?? Oh my. REDUNDANT. Who artist will do an average of 3 mins and 20 secs song that only contain three actual stanza's? But the good thing on their songs is the beat. THAT'S ALL

• They were good

Up until their newest album, Thunder, they were amazing. Night Visions and Smoke and Mirrors are two very excellent albums. Now, they seem to have decided to fit the desires of today's pop culture as they left their previous alternate/indie rock genre and are now more of a pop music band.