• Tell the truth

Because of the high-education, many foreign people not only do hard physical job, I think that's the biggest reason that why still many people don't like immigrants. They criticize immigrants rapped the jobs but still don't want to study anymore after high-school. And in some special areas, the right of "priority" has changed. They just don't want lose this "authority".

• Immigrants help ecnomy

By allowing immigrants into countries borders their population will increase so there will be more skilled labour and industries will boom with all the new workers. Also due to too a higher population there will be more taxes going to the government so better roads, water systems, sewerage systems and infrastructure can be built. Also immigrants bring with them there culture as a result the cultural diversity of the country is higher . With a higher cultural diversity people in that country can have a better understanding of other countries and also with that understanding trading between other countries and this country can be increased also causing a boost to the economy!

• The Definition of migration

Migration is the act off fleeing to another country permanently due to another country in fear to escape war, poverty, being poor, live in a poor country, or escaping persecution. I am explaining to you why immigration is good to benift our nation by helpung our cultural diversity, it will help grow in population, we will get more skilled labor, more workers and it will help in fincill was sych as growth of industry.

• No way- actually yes

You people are just jealous! (Don't take it personally brov!!!) Immigrants are just normal human beings like u and meh! But nooooo, we just seem so intend on blaming them coz they are more hard-working and et accepted for jobs over us! They have right to work hard if they want- and if only we would yo know...

• Bec au se

Because they take the jobs we do not need and they really do nothing to harm or take anything away from us. Unless you are jobless and need $9.50 an hour or would you want be able to go to college or university and make real money and How would you like it if you went to a country and were discriminated against for being foreign?

• Very Important to the Economy

Immigrants are very important to the U.S. because they take the jobs that we don't want that require a lot of work and are paid very little. Immigrants are also a net gain for the U.S. economy, this would eliminate the massive amount of money spent on trying to stop something that we will never be able to stop, is trying to keep immigrants out.

• Yes it is.

Immigration when done right is a great thing. It allows diversity in the country gives us a means to understand other cultures and gives those people a safe and good country to stay at. However, illegal immigration is not a good thing. It is a crime and people need to understand that.

• Immigration is good

Immigrant are basically the founders of the U.S. They are the people that put us at where we are today. Some people say that immigrants are bad because they take all off our jobs, and yes in a way they do but that also helps our economy. I mean, illegal immigrants are bad but LEGAL immigrants are GOOD. And like some people say, "No hate."

Basically what I am trying to say is that immigration is good!!

• Yes, It is at least in terms of human rights.

It is really a difficult issue: Is immigration a good thing? I'm not so sure about that.
    There are a lot of downsides in it, as different conflicts between natives and migrants based on different mentalities, religions and cultures. But it seems to me that every human being has the right to a better life.
    If everything is okay, then a person won't change the place of his/her residence. It is a Law of Nature: move to a better place where you can find enough resources for providing your life. It is true for all creatures.
    So, I believe that immigration is not totally a good phenomenon, but it is at least justifiable from the perspective of human nature.

• In Search of Better Life

It is really a difficult issue: Is immigration a good thing? I'm not so sure about that. There is a lot of downsides in it. As different conflicts between natives and migrants based on different mentalities, religions and cultures. But It seems to me that every human being has the right to a better life. If everything is okay, then a person won't change the place of his/her residence. It is a Law of Nature: move to a better place where you can find enough resourses for providing your life. It is true for all living things. So, I believe that if immigration is not a good thing, it is at least justifiable from the perspective of human nature.

• No, it is not

They take the jobs that people need. Their chance is better than any American will ever get. Immigrants are not forced to be an American once they are citizens. If a person wants to come to America, they need to learn how to be an American and treasure it. These immigrants that are allowed in have no respect. They just want a free ride...

• The Definition of migration

• My morals vs logic

Im unable to put my entire argument here but if you wish you may research it yourself. America, just as most 1st class nations, has a growing overpopulation problem. By adding immigration on top of this we are depleting our nation's resources quicker including jobs, land, and gov welfare. In my opinion immigration is a waste of time and we should focus on developing the poorer countries to help themselves rather than bringing to poor to us. Anyone interested in this subject I recommend watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

• War world Three!

No immigration will be Canada's destruction. I just left ottawa where there is alot of racial tension. Women cannot go out alone at night now. There are many gangs but not quite as bad as toronto which has over 150 and high touch unemployment. Canada should only bring in rich people period.

• War world Three!

• Immigration is BAD

The U.S. is losing money due to the funds put towards the immigrants that smuggle their way into America. They may pay sales tax, property tax, and other taxes, but we end up losing money anyways. They do the jobs we're "scared" to do, but we still lose money. It doesn't matter what is done, immigration is never going to completely stop.

• Immigration is horrible

Immigration makes people loose their jobs and makes America be way more crowded, which in turn makes everyone more congested and irritated in the long run.. People should stay where they came from and make their lives there better instead of moving and taking the easy way out. Immigration is a horrible and intolerable thing.

• Immigration is bad!

Immigration is taking over American jobs and they are taking up room in American society. They aren't being treated the way that they should. Americans jobs are being taken and that is why unemployment is at eight percent, immigration is not good for other countries either. They are loosing population and that can be a bad thing. So...... Yeah

• Immigration ruining america

They're taking away from those who were born and raised here. They are also causing more violence to occur. Because of all these people coming in, we are losing our own country. Did you know, that 5% of our population (illegal immigrants) are causing 40% of our crime? That's outrageous. We pay an increasingly higher amount of taxes for them too.