• The Definition of migration

Migration is the act off fleeing to another country permanently due to another country in fear to escape war, poverty, being poor, live in a poor country, or escaping persecution. I am explaining to you why immigration is good to benift our nation by helpung our cultural diversity, it will help grow in population, we will get more skilled labor, more workers and it will help in fincill was sych as growth of industry.

• No way- actually yes

You people are just jealous! (Don't take it personally brov!!!) Immigrants are just normal human beings like u and meh! But nooooo, we just seem so intend on blaming them coz they are more hard-working and et accepted for jobs over us! They have right to work hard if they want- and if only we would yo know...

• Bec au se

Because they take the jobs we do not need and they really do nothing to harm or take anything away from us. Unless you are jobless and need $9.50 an hour or would you want be able to go to college or university and make real money and How would you like it if you went to a country and were discriminated against for being foreign?

• Very Important to the Economy

Immigrants are very important to the U.S. because they take the jobs that we don't want that require a lot of work and are paid very little. Immigrants are also a net gain for the U.S. economy, this would eliminate the massive amount of money spent on trying to stop something that we will never be able to stop, is trying to keep immigrants out.

• Yes it is.

Immigration when done right is a great thing. It allows diversity in the country gives us a means to understand other cultures and gives those people a safe and good country to stay at. However, illegal immigration is not a good thing. It is a crime and people need to understand that.

• Immigration is good

Immigrant are basically the founders of the U.S. They are the people that put us at where we are today. Some people say that immigrants are bad because they take all off our jobs, and yes in a way they do but that also helps our economy. I mean, illegal immigrants are bad but LEGAL immigrants are GOOD. And like some people say, "No hate."

Basically what I am trying to say is that immigration is good!!

• Yes, It is at least in terms of human rights.

It is really a difficult issue: Is immigration a good thing? I'm not so sure about that.
    There are a lot of downsides in it, as different conflicts between natives and migrants based on different mentalities, religions and cultures. But it seems to me that every human being has the right to a better life.
    If everything is okay, then a person won't change the place of his/her residence. It is a Law of Nature: move to a better place where you can find enough resources for providing your life. It is true for all creatures.
    So, I believe that immigration is not totally a good phenomenon, but it is at least justifiable from the perspective of human nature.

• In Search of Better Life

It is really a difficult issue: Is immigration a good thing? I'm not so sure about that. There is a lot of downsides in it. As different conflicts between natives and migrants based on different mentalities, religions and cultures. But It seems to me that every human being has the right to a better life. If everything is okay, then a person won't change the place of his/her residence. It is a Law of Nature: move to a better place where you can find enough resourses for providing your life. It is true for all living things. So, I believe that if immigration is not a good thing, it is at least justifiable from the perspective of human nature.

• It is necessary for America

Without Immigration , America would not even be the land it is today. America was founded BY immigrants. If anyone has the right to say no to it , it should be the Native Americans . To say that immigrants are taking jobs is correct , but not in a negative way. They take jobs because 1. They need to put food on the table for their families and 2. They are grateful for what they get . Many do not realize how much we need to appreciate what we have . Many immigrants put in the hard work to get those jobs . And to shut down immigration would just shrivel the economy . My only that, but we could lose the next Albert Einstein or the next president . How would you feel if you were arrested the moment after you got your college diploma ? All because you did not have something that says I am American. And many children come to America at a young age and are immersed in American culture but are still considered illegal. It needs to be fixed .

• Yes, it can be....

There are many pros and cons to this issue. Legal immigration is good and does provide cultural diversity. And, immigrants take a lot of jobs Americans wouldn't want. But, illegal immigration needs to be fixed because it cost tax payers a lot of wasted money! I don't think it's right to waste money on illegal immigration when the money should be going to our education, our homeless problems, our unemployment problems, and our hospitals!

• No, it is not

They take the jobs that people need. Their chance is better than any American will ever get. Immigrants are not forced to be an American once they are citizens. If a person wants to come to America, they need to learn how to be an American and treasure it. These immigrants that are allowed in have no respect. They just want a free ride...

• The Definition of migration

• My morals vs logic

Im unable to put my entire argument here but if you wish you may research it yourself. America, just as most 1st class nations, has a growing overpopulation problem. By adding immigration on top of this we are depleting our nation's resources quicker including jobs, land, and gov welfare. In my opinion immigration is a waste of time and we should focus on developing the poorer countries to help themselves rather than bringing to poor to us. Anyone interested in this subject I recommend watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

• War world Three!

No immigration will be Canada's destruction. I just left ottawa where there is alot of racial tension. Women cannot go out alone at night now. There are many gangs but not quite as bad as toronto which has over 150 and high touch unemployment. Canada should only bring in rich people period.

• War world Three!

• Immigration is BAD

The U.S. is losing money due to the funds put towards the immigrants that smuggle their way into America. They may pay sales tax, property tax, and other taxes, but we end up losing money anyways. They do the jobs we're "scared" to do, but we still lose money. It doesn't matter what is done, immigration is never going to completely stop.

• Immigration is horrible

Immigration makes people loose their jobs and makes America be way more crowded, which in turn makes everyone more congested and irritated in the long run.. People should stay where they came from and make their lives there better instead of moving and taking the easy way out. Immigration is a horrible and intolerable thing.

• Immigration is bad!

Immigration is taking over American jobs and they are taking up room in American society. They aren't being treated the way that they should. Americans jobs are being taken and that is why unemployment is at eight percent, immigration is not good for other countries either. They are loosing population and that can be a bad thing. So...... Yeah

• Immigration ruining america

They're taking away from those who were born and raised here. They are also causing more violence to occur. Because of all these people coming in, we are losing our own country. Did you know, that 5% of our population (illegal immigrants) are causing 40% of our crime? That's outrageous. We pay an increasingly higher amount of taxes for them too.