• Squaa Squaa Squaa

[Fetty Wap:]
    Yeah baby, 17
    (Remy Boy lifestyle)
    Ay, ay look

[Fetty Wap:]
    Baby girl, you're so damn fine though
    I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though
    I'm sipping on you like some fine wine though
    And when it's over, I press rewind though
    You talking bands, girl, I got it
    Benjamins all in my pocket
    I traded in my trues for some robins
    He playing Batman, Fetty's gon' rob him
    I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38

[Hook - Fetty Wap:]
    I'm like, yeah, she's fine
    Wonder when she'll be mine
    She walk past, like press rewind
    To see that ass one more time
    And I got this sewed up
    Remy Boyz, they know us
    All fast money, no slow bucks
    No hood gang control us
    Ay, yeah baby

[Montana Bucks:]
    Tell me what you see
    Is it money or it's me?
    I smoke twenty, smell the weed
    I got hunnies in my V
    They like, Monty, can you be my baby daddy, I'm like yeah
    I got robins on my jeans, you see the wings on every pair
    All you see is Remy Boyz, you know my niggas everywhere
    And if somebody got a problem, we could meet up anywhere
    Now go say some
    Don't you niggas play dumb
    You know where we came from
    You don't want sauce, no A1

[Hook]

[Fetty Wap:]
    ZooWap, Monty
    Zoowap, Monty
    Yeah baby, Remy Boyz

• Yes it is.

Immigration when done right is a great thing. It allows diversity in the country gives us a means to understand other cultures and gives those people a safe and good country to stay at. However, illegal immigration is not a good thing. It is a crime and people need to understand that.

• Immigration is good

Immigrant are basically the founders of the U.S. They are the people that put us at where we are today. Some people say that immigrants are bad because they take all off our jobs, and yes in a way they do but that also helps our economy. I mean, illegal immigrants are bad but LEGAL immigrants are GOOD. And like some people say, "No hate."

Basically what I am trying to say is that immigration is good!!

• In Search of Better Life

It is really a difficult issue: Is immigration a good thing? I'm not so sure about that. There is a lot of downsides in it. As different conflicts between natives and migrants based on different mentalities, religions and cultures. But It seems to me that every human being has the right to a better life. If everything is okay, then a person won't change the place of his/her residence. It is a Law of Nature: move to a better place where you can find enough resourses for providing your life. It is true for all living things. So, I believe that if immigration is not a good thing, it is at least justifiable from the perspective of human nature.

• It is necessary for America

Without Immigration , America would not even be the land it is today. America was founded BY immigrants. If anyone has the right to say no to it , it should be the Native Americans . To say that immigrants are taking jobs is correct , but not in a negative way. They take jobs because 1. They need to put food on the table for their families and 2. They are grateful for what they get . Many do not realize how much we need to appreciate what we have . Many immigrants put in the hard work to get those jobs . And to shut down immigration would just shrivel the economy . My only that, but we could lose the next Albert Einstein or the next president . How would you feel if you were arrested the moment after you got your college diploma ? All because you did not have something that says I am American. And many children come to America at a young age and are immersed in American culture but are still considered illegal. It needs to be fixed .

• Yes, it can be....

There are many pros and cons to this issue. Legal immigration is good and does provide cultural diversity. And, immigrants take a lot of jobs Americans wouldn't want. But, illegal immigration needs to be fixed because it cost tax payers a lot of wasted money! I don't think it's right to waste money on illegal immigration when the money should be going to our education, our homeless problems, our unemployment problems, and our hospitals!

• Yes, Immigration is good

Immigration is good because it actually costs more to deport immigrants, putting a strain on the economy. Per year, it costs the government $8318 to deport each person.They also bring in an influx of intelligence. You think Americans created everything in that country? Don't be so egoistical. How do you think America as a continent was created? America as we know it wouldn't exist if it weren't for immigrants! It also helps to being a balance in diversity, which is essential to the survival of the human race as without diversity we would all be the same thus having no genetic variation and no natural selection. You see the problem here? We would all die eventually for being the same! The inferior would die and there would be no way for the superior species to progress. Immigrants are also more likely to do the dirty jobs that you don't want to. Thought of that? The economy can't grow if they don't have workers for every job. Anyway, in reality there is more money circulating the economy which means more job availability.

• yes immigration is good

Immigration has not only brought diversity but a change of life to the american population. It has brought or made working more easier to the average person. Though immigration is good illegal immigration is not that good neither for the country or the person coming to that country. There are trials that come with not being able to drive or maybe even sometimes low pay.

My point is immigration is a good thing.

• YES IT IS

Because its their business, not yours. How would you like it if you went to a country and werew discriminated against for being foreign? I don't think you'd like it. Get over it, they are people just the same as us. Some people have referred to immigrants as 'vermin'. This is one way that prejudice like this starts

• Melting Pot Makes America Great

Immigration makes this country great. America is a place where diversity of opinions is cherished instead of shunned. It doesn't matter if the color of your skin is black, white, yellow, orange, tan or chocolate. Everyone is welcome here as productive members of American society. The next great idea may come from an immigrant. The space race? Werner Von Braun, a German immigrant who left the Third Reich, was single-handedly responsible for the modern space program.

• No, it is not

They take the jobs that people need. Their chance is better than any American will ever get. Immigrants are not forced to be an American once they are citizens. If a person wants to come to America, they need to learn how to be an American and treasure it. These immigrants that are allowed in have no respect. They just want a free ride...

• Immigration is horrible

Immigration makes people loose their jobs and makes America be way more crowded, which in turn makes everyone more congested and irritated in the long run.. People should stay where they came from and make their lives there better instead of moving and taking the easy way out. Immigration is a horrible and intolerable thing.

• Immigrants r bad......Mmmmkay they r an faggots too.

U kno dese immigrants r bad and they need 2 get out of here takin my job n stuff. Like said earlier they carry aids and bring drugs over here. Drugs r bad too and we wouldent have em if it werent for those meddeling mexicans!!!!! I once shot a mexican, he was bangin my sister...Thats my job. Damn mexican took my job!!!

• They steal our jobs and aren't welcome here.

We need to deport them all even if they have a family. The family can follow them. They need to speak only English. Alot are very annoying. Live in your own country! No illegals at all. Legal immigrants are welcome. We dont need more criminals here. We dont need sick people as well.

• Immigrants are taking over our beliefs and changing our society

As it stands Our children cant say the pledge of allegiance in school anymore. Immigrants think its wrong and it discriminates them cause the word God is used in it. We have had to take all monuments down at public offices. Again if it says God on it its racist. If you go to you r local bank you have to stand in line to get a teller that speaks English. The immigrants come here and live off the system. That or the system and illegal methods of earning money. That or immigrants come here looking for the opportunity to kill white Americans. This is a fact and its going on. The problem with the USA is we have to many Liberals. Liberals that think everyone should be welcome here. These people have cut Americans heads off. They have Blown Americans up. What does it take for the Liberals to Understand this. Does it need to happen to each one of them for them to see the light? That's a sad way to live your life. We need to close our borders and get the illegals out of here. Being an American isn't about letting Immigrants come to our country and threaten us nor change our way of life. This country was founded on God. Not Allah!

• Immigration is bad!

Immigration is taking over American jobs and they are taking up room in American society. They aren't being treated the way that they should. Americans jobs are being taken and that is why unemployment is at eight percent, immigration is not good for other countries either. They are loosing population and that can be a bad thing. So...... Yeah

• Immigration ruining america

They're taking away from those who were born and raised here. They are also causing more violence to occur. Because of all these people coming in, we are losing our own country. Did you know, that 5% of our population (illegal immigrants) are causing 40% of our crime? That's outrageous. We pay an increasingly higher amount of taxes for them too.

• Yea dude...Ebola was legal in 1969 ..So that means i should be able to 69 anyone i want..Even your mom

Yolo due ffdfddddddddddddddddddd dc d d d gh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h fd

• We love Immigrants

Banter u racist bitches u guys don't know the meaning of the word racist u are horrible people and are going to hell, you do not accept other cultures because u are insecure twats who live with a on going debt and will soon perish. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Immigration isn't bad, nor is it good. But it certainly doesn't help our country.

Immigrants take jobs away from Americans. Immigrants lower the economy, and add to our country's poverty issue. If an Immigrant can't speak English, then how are they going to contribute to society? Most immigrants disagree with American values as well. If an immigrant wants to live in America, then they better become an American. There isn't room in this country for those who disagree with our way of life.