• Never give up

India is developing day by day and it can depict disasters before their comings though there are not enough ways our gov. having to inform each and every citizen living in the town but soon measures will be taken. Also India is a developing country.Lets hope for good:)
    by d.

• Never give up

by d.

• Never give up

by d.

• How one can have control over natural occurring disasters

One is having direct control over disasters or natural occurring calamities. Disasters are not in ones hand that he or she can control over it.If anything happens with me i can't blame my government for the event. If I am standing near my home or school and sudden earthquake takes place so i can't blame any for the action whatever will happen with me it will be my fortune or fate.

• How one can be prepared for Natural disasters

Natural calamity is not in ones hand , no one knows what will happen in next two minutes or two hours or two weeks. So how one can be prepared for natural occurring things.If I am standing on a place near my school or home how , and if there is an earthquake ,how i can be prepared for it. What ever will happen it will be just by fortune or fate.I can't blame my country for it .

• N o = y e s

N o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s n o = y e s

• No india is not yet prepared

Against:

-Failure on the part of agencies in predicting and issuing timely warning in J&K and Uttarakhand flood has highlighted India’s unpreparedness.

-Though awareness drives have been conducted, but they proved to be insignificant. So, most of the population is still unaware of the safety measures supposed to be taken in case of such disaster.

-In contrast to the huge population and territory India has, the manpower in disaster agencies has proved insufficient most of the times, forcing armed forces deployment for relief operations.

-India’s geographical location makes it prone to various natural disasters; still successive governments have not prioritized this issue. This reflects government’s negligence and results in widespread destruction to life and property.

Conclusion:

It’s true that government has introduced effective instruments at various levels, but the pace at which such measures are unfolding has been unsatisfactory in comparison to the actual requirements. Need of the hour is to impart highest priority to such measures, keeping in mind the havoc these disasters can make in the regions of their occurrence.

• No india is not yet prepared

Against:

Conclusion:

• No its not true

India is not ready for any sort of natural calamities whether it would be earthquake or floods. You could take the example of the Kashmir floods there are still many Kashmirs who still don't have places to live. The funds are not equally distributed. I believe that it is also due to our lack of technology.

• No. India is not prepared for natural disaster.

No. India has an extremely large population for the size of it's country. Their disaster relief agency has been criticized for having large gaps in funding, not being organized in key areas of preparedness, and having a lot of confusion within it's ranks. Being that India is a country of 1.2 billion people, and it's geographic location poses high risk of tsunamis and earthquakes, it would have to be said that India is currently not quite ready for any natural disasters.

• No one is truly ready

India, alongside the rest of the world, is not ready to face unforeseen disasters, largely because they are unforeseen. One cannot truly prepare for unknown threats, as they are unknown. To claim otherwise is to simply be fooling yourself and others. India is a poor country, so it's even less prepared if anything else.