• Yes freedom is a myth

Right know u cannot take a walk at night because u are afraid where is freedom in that u cannot sleep at night with ur doors and windows closes because they will rob u and then u say that there's freedom of individual in S.A its just a myth there is no such a thing as freedom

• Freedom is a myth

Freedom is always a myth. If you have no constraints on your behavior then society will break out into anarchy infringing on others freedom. Freedom can only happen if you voluntarily constrain yourself. The two main examples in history of this are morals from religion and government imposition. Everyone that wants personal freedom with no constraints is a fool and is bringing on chaos.

• Freedom Of A Myth

I personally think that individuals freedom a myth in today's society because it gave individuals a right to say what they want to say as well as communicate with the people they want to communicate with. I personally think that individuals freedom a myth in today's society has affected people in a great way.

• Yes it is a myth.

Individual freedom is a myth today and it almost always has been a myth. The united states has placed the most emphasis on individual freedom and, I think, has achieved the most of it, but even here the system is very flawed. I'm not sure there will ever be such a thing as individual freedom.

• Everything is regulated.

Yes, individual freedom is a myth in today's society, because everything we do is regulated, all the way down to the bed that I am sitting on as I type this. People have very little choice, because those who are in power make rules about everything. They have made rules about the internet I am using right now. Freedom is forgotten.

• Yes freedom is a myth

• not at all

No, I do not think that the freedom we have as a single person today is not just a myth. I think that we are getting all of the freedoms that we should be getting, and that we have a Bill of Rights that makes sure we get them all.

• Freedom is alive and well in America

Today I decided that I wanted to drink some mountain dew for lunch. I had the individual freedom to make the decision to drink something that will most likely lead to weight gain and a loss in energy later in the day as I come down off a sugar high. No one from the government was forcing me to make a different decision about what I was eating. Also no one other than myself impacted the car that I choose to drive, the house I choose to buy, or the clothes that I choose to wear. The idea that individual freedom not longer exists in today's society is a political scare tactic that is designed to encourage voters to vote in a specific manner. I am not being oppressed for any of my beliefs.