Is industrial development more important than protecting the environment?

• Industries pollute environment and also causes us

I write 500 pages on that industrial development destroy the environment industries are no important it is write that industries make our work easy but it damage us although we make thing by our hand also at early time people made all the thing my hand as it could consume time but we are not suffering from diseases. I agree

• Olihoi khlh kuhl

M;lm ffhjnd rv re erw e ertg tr thrthrth tyhrtg rtyhrt hrt hrth rth rth rth r hr g hghghgj gh jhg j ghj ghjgh g gret5u56ju hy6u5g gre 34 54 f r 4f r re g4r gr g rgr t 54 ty65ur gtry5try 45t45t3 r 34terhgj tj jy ty tgrhkjrb

• Idc about environment

Technology development is amazing meanwhile environment, like honestly i do not give a fucking shit about it and why would i anyways? Technology is how this website was made and without technology you would not be able to make this website and many other shit that we use would not exist without technology.

• Yea obviously industrial development is quite more important rather than protecting the nature

What's the use of the environment if we don't use it for our betterment. Infact the first industrial developed countries like Britain are more healthy and green rather than ours. So we cant say that the reason for environmental pollution is industrial development. These countries are both industrially and environmentally strong.

• Definitely the answer is no.

Destroying nature, our environment for industry development is madness . How could live on devastated territory come on just be a little logic and for a while think about next generation i mean your children. Could imagine long term drought no food no drinking water and wait for end of the day.

• Yup.....But i think both are important

No industrial development so what the use of environment. Environmental pollution people will not be left to make industries.
    Both are equally important. The point is industries should be developed but to such an extent that environment will be harmed. I think every thing should be done but upto to a certain limit.

• Economic devlopment countries

It helps in utilizing our natural resources properly if we have all the natural resources in this world there is no use of it if we don't use it.......Right? That's why I say economic development is important rather than protecting the environment with improvement in our industries we can turn to protecting the environment - SRIVARSH

• We need to fend for ourselves too

This may sound selfish but, I don't really care what happens for the people 500 years later. Life is a survival game. You prosper and have a good life, or you fail, die, and its gg. You dont need to be all goody goody and save the earth, because the earth Is going to die anyways. We were too late to save it a long time ago

• Why not both?

The thing is that protecting the environmental and industrial development, don't have to conflict with each other. What matters is that industrial development is done in a sustainable way. If the government sets up rules and regulations about harming the environment, and provides incentives not to do so, then industrialization, development and the environment acn all go together hand in hand.

• Environment is more important than development...

The development is nit important more than than conserving the environment because if the nature destroy , humans , plants will be also destroyed on earth because environment providing us food to eat , oxygen to breathe and everything can be put to good use. By building factories for development to earn more income , it will destroy our earth . For an example , the factories nearby the the rivers will release the toxic and chemical waste to the river which may causes death to the aquatic life because there is no oxygen for them to breathe. According to me destroying nature , our environment is madness. At last I would say and suggest that we should take care of environment and more plant and more trees because it us a gift from God which make a happier and comfortable life for us....

• Why don't you care

The world is progressing in science and technology but forgetting their mother, mother nature ,environment the vital cause of their existance . We cut trees for industrialization but forget why do we survive being humans. The crucial part of all is why are we so heRTLESS AND INHUMAIN and inconsiderate.

• You can't eat iPhones....

Destroying the mother nature is like as if you are given 5000 for the purpose of eating and instead of using 100 daily for 50 days you use up 5000 on a single day! I mean to say, you may enjoy today but you will definitely suffer tomorrow. You won't even have raw materials to run your industries for the so-called purpose of development..... Learn the actual meaning of development first..... SAVE NATURE TODAY for a bright TOMORROW!
    - Gourav Mahunta (Sai International School)

• The answer is correctly no.

The industrial development is not important more than environment because if the nature will destroy than human, animals,plants will also be destroyed on earth. According to me destroying nature, our environment is madness. At last I would say and suggest you to take care of environment and plant more and more trees .
    By-
    Adrika gupta

• The answer is correctly no.

By-
    Adrika gupta

• Obviously environment is much more important

Whoever says industries r far more important when the natural vegetation will vanish what do u think? U will suck on those iphones and first of all if the plant kingdom vanish and we continue to pollute our air we would destroy and ultra violet rays of sun also known as uV rays will burn u to deaths and as we know the plants r first on food chain all the balance food chain will disturb its like making a pearl necklace without strings.

• Dad ya know

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• First think about environment

According to me protecting environment is more important than industrial development..If we destroy our environment daily by doing pollution or cutting trees..Stop once n think, without trees what we r going to do in future. I am not saying that industrial development is not important but at some extent if we r dieing because of polluted environment . Are we our income saves our life or earths life...

• According to me to stay alive we need equilibrium in nature -Because excess or deficiency of anything could be harmful to us.

To stay alive need environment and today just getting greedy for just some money is more important for than one's life.Today people risks their life and I would like to relate this with a proverb-
    'That we can't clap with only one hand'.Both Indrustrial development and environmental protection are important.