• iOS was perfected

iOS was the first popular software to go out, Android pretty much copied it. Who had the accelerometer first? iOS. Who had the Proximity sensor first? iOS. Who had the multi-touch screen? iOS. Yes Android lets you customize your phone more and all but Apple is more secure and its easier to use, there is a reason big companies have now allowed their employees to use iPhones instead of Android phones. Android is a great software dont get me wrong but it just cant compare to iOS when it comes to user friendliness, popularity, and originality.

• Apple Created the Smartphone

Apple created the smartphone and perfected the device. Those who created the iPhone don't have a corner on the mobile market, but everything else that comes out after the iPhone is simply imitating the design as best as possible. Apple has always had the best tech and the best devices and the company will continue to do so.

• iOS is better

The Apple iPhones are superior as far as customer service and accessibility is concerned. The layout is easy to use and simplistic enough for anyone to use, but also, is powerful enough to take on several tasks at once without missing a beat. And with all the updates the iOS uses, there are so many useful upgrades that keep it current for common user.

• Apps Apps Apps!

IOS has the best apps collection. Quantity and Quality vise. Any time a new app comes it is on iOS first and then few months later on Android. The only reason people really like Android is customization. But functionality is important than sitting around and wasting time on customizing. Android is sluggish and ugly.

• Ios is better

It has everything you need! Let's see the list:
    1) Easy, understandable OS
    2) Has child lock, helping functions for blind and deaf people
    3) Great quality apps
    4) App costs OK - good apps should cost you money! Developers have to earn their bread too
    5) Has jailbreak- you like the jailbreak idea? Feel free to do it, you can have your iDevice as you want
    6) iOS is solid and secure - in terms of money stealing and such, you don't have to worry
    7) iCloud! The idea was stolen by many developers including android
    8) Etc! This list can be endless!

• Yes

I personally think it's awesome that Apple is going to swap out the maps application. I've always been annoyed with ALL the google apps for the iPhone b/c their performance is terrible. They have slow screen updates, the app hangs momentarily, and the interface just isn't as nice. Frustrating when you're using a device that is as smooth as the iPhone. It only takes one or two bloated or slow apps to almost give your iPhone that feeling of a Windows machine. Hopefully Apple can do better. I have high hopes!

• iOS is fast.

My main gripe with Android is it always feels a little sluggish. It may be due to fact that software is so tightly coupled with the hardware, but whatever the case may be, iOS just feels faster and more responsive than Android.

I'm not a UX expert, but for the most part, I'd say ease of operation is about the same between the two OS's, but I think iOS is generally more pleasant to the eye.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

• Android is for kids!

What a clunky out dated OS Android is. Closing a program should be easy, synching music should be one click, but not on Android. Taking my android based tablet back to the shop and getting an iPad, why, cause you get what you pay for, a proper system that just works.

• IOS is way better

IOS is much better. Why? Because it's much more simple. If iOS would never be there, Android would've never got near what it is now. Android, before iOS, was suposed to come with a phone that had a keyboard, then apple releases the iPhone with iPhone OS, and Android began to look like it. Seriously, Android is just a rip-off from iOS. It's just that android is being worked more than iOS.

• iOS > Android

As a supreme operating system, iOS has worked it's way to the top easily. Only very recently has Apple removed their guarantee of virus-free OS. Why? Because only recently has the Apple OS been penetrated, and not very significantly. I would call the Apple OS more secure. The Google Play Store has a higher proximity rate for malware than the native App Store on iOS. Developers have to pay hefty sums to enter an app into the App Store, and even then, it has to undergo rigorous testing and screening to make sure it is malware-free. The Google Play Store may have more options, but it is less secure. It is much cheaper (if not free) for a developer to submit an app to the Google Play Store. With all the requests, testing is less thorough and may miss malware contained such as Trojan Horses. When phone hacking is demonstrated online, it is usually an Android being hacked with an active virus functioning in the background and almost unnoticeable. The reason is simple; Androids are just easier targets.

• Features, Freedom, Innovative and Standardised

Android is better than iOS because;
    * True multitasking vs Apple's "Suspend - Resume" method. Plus Samsung Multi window mode increases productivity
    * Availability to use expandable storage and USB-on-the-go functionality
    * Access to the file system making tranfer of files easy
    * Transferring files with NFC (S beam and android beam) is much faster and requires only a tap on the screen
    * Use of standard USB cables, MHL and micro HDMI makes life easy
    * Ability to set default apps as per user's choice
    * Robust Sharing menu making sharing of content between apps easier and better
    * Widgets provide real time information in the home screen without having to open any apps
    * can use a keyboard of preference
    * Ability to use torrents for downloading
    * Ability to play a vast type of media files without conversion (xvid ect)
    * Ability to accesa the Play store via web and install apps remotely
    * Google Now is much faster and useful compared to Siri
    * More freedom of choice in the handset you want since lot of manufacturers use Android and they cater to different segments of the market
    * Use of 720p and 1080p screens
    * Ability of the apps to resize according to different resolutions
    * Users can use different launchers to suit their taste
    * Users can install custom roms if they wish
    * Multiple users can use the same tablet much like a computer
    There are many more but I believe it's enough to PROVE that android is far more feature rich and advanced which is mostly standardised and give a lot of innovations and freedom to the industry :)

• Android is better.

IOS is boring, provides nothing new, and the devices are always far too expensive and attempt to rip you off because the devices wear an apple on the back. Android devices, on the other hand, sport better specs, better cameras, bigger screens, more exciting design, and greater customization. Why anyone would go to iOS where there is next to no change is beyond me.

• Android iss waay better.

Features in Ios are very limited, doesn't have much innovation, its good for children and people who aren't familiar with the latest technology. But if you are a pro, i dont have to tell you why android is the best. As a developer i guarantee that android has much more potential than Ios, since android is open source, developers can tryout various new stuff, redesigning it from the core to build something beautiful and totally new.
    I like to listen to music and android is great in the entertainment section aswell, since alot of apps are there,and mods like Beats and stff, its a great way to enhance music, its just epic, something ios users will miss out

• iOS is not open.

The main problem about iOS is that it is not an open operating system. Sure, apple wants you to have a bulletproof experience, but doesn't that get old after a while? They don't take risks to add new things or allow developers to have control over the phone with their apps. Every day, you're just looking at the same old rows of icons that take you into an app. You can't change the look or feel of the phone or even you're home screens like you can with launchers on android. For the developer part, take Google Now for example: In android, the app can access your information from other apps and searches and can predict what you wish to do, but in iOS, the experience isn't nearly as awesome. And then you have all those little things, like the tremendously useless notification system (once a bar pops up on a screen to show you the notification, you have no way of seeing it again) and the lack of true multitasking. IOS used to be better than android, but that era is long gone.

• apple didn't create the smartphone and no

I personally used to be an apple fanboy, then i discovered android and realize how much better it is. ?Here is why: it is open source, google now, widgets (sorry had to bring it up), I personally would rather have a phone that can do more than a phone that looks better. I also enjoyed the learning curve of my first android (galaxy nexus). Seriously, my phone notifies me when its time to leave for an appointment (or anything else for that matter). It even takes the trafffic into account. Hardware-wise too it is also better because you have the option to choose if you want a high quality phone or a budget phone. Finally, the iphone was not the first smartphone! why does everyone think that? what about the old (non-android) linux phones? Those were around before the Iphone. The Iphone was just the first popular smartphone.

• Of course not

Obvious ... IOS is just copying Android now. In 2007-2011 yes, iOS was better, but now Android is so far ahead.

Notification center, easy settings icons, flat design. We can't say that iOS is better. It's like to say my little Renault Clio is better than Ferrari. IOS is a good OS, but not better than Android.

• The limiting Factors

Horrendous Multitasking, Extremely Closed Platform which disables a free-roaming developer to be a prisoner.

I like to meet them so-called "App" developers for the ios platforms, I don't think they even tried Objective-C, they just build them from one of them drag 'n drop programs instead of hard-coding them,

And two, it is grossly overpriced, very fragile(so are most phones but iphones are the flimsiest). The only good thing it has is the apply logo and the Apps, don't even get me started!

• Customization is the Core!

Honestly, iOS is good, but Android is so much better. IOS is stale, while Android is actually innovating. Take a look back into 2007 when the first iPhone was released. Anyone will admit that the iPhone then was extremely innovative and unmatched by anything on the market. However, Android now in 2013 is just so much more feature-packed and customizable. Take widgets. IOS has nothing in comparison to this, while this is something that Android has had for a while. Apple has their own ecosystem and once you are in it, there is essentially no getting out. They have you invest in their apps and music, and if you want to take your music elsewhere, sorry, I couldn't sync a Galaxy S4 with iTunes. The reality of the situation is that Android offers much more customization, features, and an overall sense of being much more prepared for the ever-lasting evolution of technology than iOS.

• The developers of android

Project android was led by google and was developed and is maintained by the OHA a group that is now comprised of an incredible 84 companies including the major players like samsung, sony, LG, Motorola etc. IOS was meant to be trumped. Apple bought the smartphone revolution but that doesnt mean it is always going to be the leader. Arguing that apple is still the best is like giving all the credit to the the person who invented the mobile phone and forgetting about all those who made it better and took it to the next level. Android is more developer friendly and is not as difficult to get used to as fanboys claim. It is endlessly customizable even to the point of custom kernels, drivers, mods, overclocking, desktop customization and more. When you pay for a smartphone, you shouldn't be restricted to what you can do and what you cant. That is exactly the type of freedom it gives you. It has the largest supported number of emerging technologies, codecs, support for hardware devices that includes ethernet, usb, devices and the jelly bean update even brings forth low latency usb audio. Android is a tech geek, a developer, and even a casual user's dream come true.

• Android can just simply do more.

First off, if someone claims that Android looks like iOS because they "ripped them off" (which they kind of did) than iOS and Android are immediately even in my book. Now when you dive into what each operating system is capable of (Jellybean 4.2 vs iOS6) Android blows iOS out of the water. IOS is VERY user friendly and that's why they gained so much ground so fast. The average smartphone buyer isn't writing their own apps or even changing their default browser. That being said, I feel as if the app battle is evening out. IOS definitely had better apps a while ago but lately, not so much. So ask yourself what you want out of your phone. I want the most powerful OS with the most potential. Being open, Android takes the cake.

NitaGoResult says2014-01-24T06:10:37.783
All valid very arguments but I see it a little differently..

Availability: It's true there's a shortage for the Nexus 4 and S, but I guess you can't blame Google since they did not produce the phones themeselves.

Repairability: If I were a store, I wouldn't want to carry parts for a brand which had more than 10 variations, whereas there would only be 1 right screen for the current Apple phone. Think of it as a small retail store store, would you want to carry all sizes for a shoe, or ties which only come in 1 size?

Resale: Simply because of the way Apple has branded themselves as 'high end' products.

Bugs: Hard to say and probably differs from user to user, but I haven't experienced any of those bugs on my N4. On my previous iphone3gs, the lagging was horrendous after a year of use though.

Http://goresult.In/