• Islam itself is not a threat, Sharia Law is

Sharia law dictates that everyone who is a non-believer in the religion should either be killed or converted. This directly goes against every freedom we enjoy in the West; freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion. I want to live in a world free from such an evil!

• Islam = cancer

The islam is verry dangerous it is the cancer, the tumor of the world. All the wars and nature disasters are caused by the islam. Islam should be nuked, Allah is the devil himself. The koran (<- no capital letter) says all the jews are pigs and they should be burned, that is quite offensive. Sometimes I go to a mosque and put bacon in random places.

• Islam a hidden threat to peace

If only extreme Islamists are a threat, then why do we rarely if ever hear from the moderate side of Islam that the so-called extremists are the problem? If you are not part of the solution, then you are a BIG part of the problem. I submit that most Muslims want complete sharia law in force everywhere, and they will remain silent about the extremists until their dream comes true. Beware infidels (that's all of us except the Islamists)...They will be coming for you soon.

• Wake up and realise

I was once a person who thought that the people condemning the behaviour of Muslims were the extremists and that there was no threat.

No longer, I actually fear for the future of my children and their children when they have them. The UK no longer has a Christian majority, the most popular boys name in the UK for 2013 was Mohamed (Check this out don't just take my word) I still think the majority of Muslims are good people just like us but the extremists will not rest until they rule just as they are doing in Syria and Iraq. Be aware of what is happening, they will steal our country and cut off our heads if we don't stand up for ourselves.

• It is a cancer

Ask yourself why you never EVER see any muslims protesting against the barbaric attacks caused by muslims? They know full well they support all action against the west or they would have done something by now. They will claim that these people do not represent islam to try and deceive you but secretly they support what they are trying to achieve, Total islmaic dominace of the west and eventually the world. Every country must start to do something now in order to protect and preserve there history before it is destroyed forever.

• Stated Mission: Destroy the West

Just turn on the news. Any time something good is done in the world, any time success, innovation, and peaceful, logical, liberal ideals dominate, the Muslims desire its destruction.

If you love freedom, logic, and science, you MUST STAND AGAINST ISLAM!!!

And no: the "radical" violent Muslims are not radical. They are the majority. Peaceful Muslims are the true radicals, and do not represent Islam.

• A significant threat

Islam is a significant threat to world peace. It is insidiously creeping into all of our societies, using our own Humans Rights laws against us so that we are considered racist if we 'offend' them. Note The Silence of the Muslims when extremists commit atrocities. We are in serious peril.

• Roots of Islam

Look at the historical roots of the Islamic Ideology.
    Look at the writings of the Islamic ideology.
    Look at the practices of those followers of Islamic ideology.
    Look at the oppression of women in countries ruled under Shari'a Law.
    Look at the god of the Islamic ideology.
    Now look into the New Testament historical narrative writings of the Life of Jesus of Nazareth Who claimed to be the I AM, Creator, Saviour, Redeemer, Lord and Judge of all people and ask yourself,
    "What is it about Jesus that makes me want to follow Him?"

• Yes it is and I will always be having sleepless nights as long as Islam is there

I absolutely Agee and I say it from experience and by interacting with many Islamic people in India and their general haterad towards the masses. They have very less tolerance towards anything nonlslamic and they always indirectly suggest conversion to Islam if you manage to become friends with them and will bluntly undermine your religion in front of your face. They are like trained to treat women like objects. If they do any harm to people of other religions they will always try to defend it with absolutely stupid logics from their devil's book(quoran). I hope Islam gets abolished in near future.

• The biggest threat of world peace----Islam

From the history , this religion shows its cruelty either by forced conversion or ruthless killing or plundering to innocent ,armless people ,only in the name of religion. Its Clerics call for JIHAD against those who follow other religions or who have no faith in Islam.Its dogmatic attitude towards Women religios thought, social system ,food habits everythings look like barberic and obviously it is a threat for the world peace.

• Not at All.

We are living in the same planet, standing on the same earth, drinking from the same source of water, breathing from the same air. There is no other Creator other than Allah Al-Khaliq -The Creator. This world is a test for us to find HimThe One and Only God, worthy of being worshipped. Use your brain and reach out your soul to Him, The Most merciful, Most Loving God of the whole universe. Islam can and will unite the whole world under the banner of LAILAHAILALLAH (THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH)

• Islam is NOT a Threat, RADICAL Islam Might be

People need to remember that radical cults/groups of Islam that support terrorism are the MINORITY. There are also christian cults/groups that support forms of what I believe is terrorism: White Supremacy/Arian Nation; however, we don't believe that CHRISTIANITY IS A THREAT. Why would we believe that Islam is a threat?

• Islam would never be a threat!

Islam would never, and I mean never, attack people. What people see Muslims doing right now is not the true Islam, and the people doing it are only Muslims by name. The true Islam says to not attack people unless people oppress them. That is why I say Islam is not a threat!!

Posted by: bye
  • Thanks god for there is Islam, the world has been saved.

If there was no Islam imagine what this world would be like. All those people would be hostile. It is Islam keeping them calm and in goodness.
    Islam keeps them in control and away from trouble. The world is a safer place because if Islam. Billions of people around the world follow Islam.

• Islam is a peaceful religion

It pissed me off when i see many ignorant people talk about islam when they know nothing about it. Unfortunately, many Arabs country use islam for their interests as well as Western countries. For example, when Russia started fighting in Afghan almost all people stood with mojahdeen for some countries interests. But, when it comes to them they start calling them terrorists and extremists. Its a big game one is winning and the other is paying the price. Unbelievable, to see someone struggling because of what his believe is or when its for someone more powerful. Hope you got what i mean. Islam is 1435 years old. All these years with its golden ages and lighting years, you are telling me its not true or its a threat. Islam ruled Egypt and india for many years and there are many christians still in those country. If islam is a threat you wouldnt see any christian living today. When did this happen? Who caused them?
    Who is behind them?I mean the crimes in the name of islam.
    If you say islam, many crimes happened in the name Christianity.
    The history curses who causing crimes. If youre real seeking for the truth in between tow things, dont stand for one and try to justify. Be fare, be humanitarian.
    Islam is the best regardless if i praise it or not. :)

Posted by: slmn
  • Islam teaches brotherhood not hatred

Islam is a bright religion which believes in rule of law, women rights, peace, fraternity and whatever you call as good. It was Our religion Islam that gave rights to women when Arab world was in darkness. Arab before Islam, burried women alive in graves they treated women worse than slaves. Then Allah sent his divine prophet P.B.U.H. He gave rights to women, HE taught Arabs not to indulge in unnecessary disputes and Quarrels. The Image of Islam that is shown to the world is a false image. WEST has started this propaganda to call Muslims as terrorists. Our religion teach us not t fight with anyone. So if we talk about Islam preaches us to do killing this is NON SENSE. What people nowadays doing in the world , calling them as Muslims are not Muslims. Yes they are terrorist which WEST has made. A Muslim can never hurt anyone.

• Read or dont

ISLAM IS NOT A THREAT. Why do you all judge by whats in the media? If you really care andclaim islam is a threat go and do some research on it and instead of looking by what you claim islam causes if you just do as little bit of reserach of theb beauty in islam youll understand what peace is. That person on here whjo said that islam is cancer and that our god is devil i am disgusted to see them kinds of war all i can say is that you can go ask for forgiveness, hoe can them words evencome out of that dirty moutg of yours, i do not wish any harm on you i just feel sorry for you all becaqse youll face such severe punishment i really d wish god guides you dont you ever dare to say such rude and dusgusting words about islma all i can say its the true religion and if you dont belive me do some resaerch and youll soon find the light

• No Islam in its pure form is no threat

Islam is not a threat to the world or really anyone. The true religion of Islam does not teach violence but rather is peaceful. There are radicals who pose a threat and use Islam as a shield but it is not really Islam they are practicing. We should not be scared of Islam as a religion.

• A few don't represent all

Not all Islamic people are extremists. Just like not all Christians are extremists. Any religion can be interpreted differently from person to person. Even though the Islamic extremists are controversial, they don't represent the majority of Islamic people. Many places in the Christian bible are very violent - but not all Christians imitate the bible word-for-word, just like others from other religions.

• No Islam is not a threat to the world

No, I do not think that it is fair to consider an entire religion a threat to the entire world. The religion of Islam preaches tolerance and loving every body, and I think that a few extremists have given Islam a bad name since many of the bad things of the religion makes the news very often.

dxr346 says2016-09-26T04:50:04.367
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

The Quran is all about harassing and controlling people. What you see in ISIS is the pure Quran in practice. Either you accept the entire Quran or reject it completely. There is no point standing in the middle. You can always convert to another religion. There are so many good religions out there.