• I don't quite understand

The religion of Islam agrees with a majority of the Old Testament, but it is in no way Christian other than that connection. Groups like Mormons, Jesus' witness, and other groups like that are what we would consider a disgrace, because they take the bible and change it a lot. Also, just in response of the 1 no vote, Islam is a religion, not a race.

• We should not be racist, Why is it a disgrace?

I don't know what Christianity got into. People like Donald Trump, Geert Wilders think Islam is a disgrace to Islam... Considering terrorism is common in Islam and Islam countries. But i don't think we should blame them. USA created ISIS and Al-Qaeda and thus 9/11 happened. Islam needs to be respected. Blame Trump...

• No it isn't

Christianity is older than Islam but Islam really isn't about terrorism it about peace and equality, its just that some people misunderstand it.
    If only people stop to look a little bit more closely and think about it they will discover the truth and they will find out that Christianity is actually close to Islam

Iacov says2017-01-20T16:01:01.173
Excuse me?