• There are no "chosen" people.

Israel uses chemical weapons, kills non-combatants (women, children, the elderly), bombs schools, hospitals and nurseries, seizes occupied land, practices a system of apartheid and institutionalized racism, builds walls, fences and other blockades to entrap nearly an entire ethnic population of human beings, acts duplicitous in its dealings with the world community about it and gives cynical reasons for all of this. Any other country on earth would be ganged up on and destroyed immediately, and the only reason Israel gets away with this is because Zionists (Jews and their non-Jew accomplices) control all the politics, media, finance and industry in the Western world; lending Israel their full support. The office of the US President has become nothing more than a mouthpiece catering to Zionism.

There is no "chosen" people. This racist belief is based on old, outdated religious texts that are unsupported by science and fact. How different is the "chosen" philosophy than to Nazism? None; both are racist philosophies.

Make no mistake. The Israeli government is an evil government; and it enjoys overwhelming support from Israeli citizens, making these citizens accomplices in all the evil their goverment does. And finally the US Government is also an enabler and an accomplice to these crimes; forcing its citizens (like me) to pay taxes in order to fund and keep Zionism going.

Jews pride themselves in acting like our moral "betters" but the majority of them support Zionism and this foul regime. It's disgusting. 99% of the 1% are Jews and control the vast majority of the world's wealth.

• Yes they are

Sometimes I feel like it would have been better if Hitler killed all of them. I feel bad for innocent Jews, but what this country is doing these days is not better at all. If they wouldn't exist today the world would be a lot more in peace than it is now.

• Israel is absolutely an evil country

Anyone that have watched the Schindler's List or know something about the Holocaust knows that Israel is doing to the Palestinians what Nazi Germany did to the Jews.
    First they force them to live in a ghetto (Gaza), then they start killing everyone inside. They want every Muslim dead as Nazi Germany wanted every Jew dead.
    It's ironic. I've never met a single Jew or Muslim in my entire life. This opinion in impartial.

• They are the invaders

Palestine has every right to fight back to defend themselves against well armed soldiers. After all Israel is once again invading another country. Yet they weep and make such a drama and kill thousands of Palestinians when 1 or 2 of their soldiers die. I don't understand how there are people who still support Israel at times like this. Pathetic!
    Who gives a damn about what happened in the past! Who cares who started it. But instead try looking at who is winning but not giving correct justice to civilians.
    Honestly I've grown to hate Israelies so badly. I wish it hey could stop the killing and slaughter.
    Ofcorse the rebel forces do get a couple of kills on Israelis but who are they to act like children and kill thousands after that? The Israelis aren't looking for peace. Someone has to stop them.

• Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians.

Israelis were never the chosen people. The chosen people were whoever would carry forth the message of Allah. Those people today, are Muslims. Muslims have the most right to live on this land. Regardless of what ever excuses you may come up with, the truth is the Arabs were living in their own land, when "Israelis" invaded the land. Forcefully stealing someone else's land was not enough, they decided that all humans other than the Jews should be killed. Israel is evil, no matter what way you look at it. Hamas is resistance, soldiers of Allah. They do not fear death, for the only thing standing between them and Paradise, is death. But the oppressors, the enemies of the believers, their rightful place is Hell.

• They were guests in palestine!

Bqck when palestine was still palestine, the jews were able to find comfort and acceptance in the muslim lands. After the creation of Israel IN Palestine they have run a systematic and ruthless land grab and GENOCIDE in Palestine. I suggest people look at the maps in '46, ' 48. '66 and '67 and now. You can quite easily see this is a slow, extremely brutal zionist invasion.
    Nazi Israel says it has the right to defend itself? At a ratio of 526 dead palestinions for every Israeli, it is FAR too disproportionate ( I'm including indirect, yet attributable deaths due to the oppresion/ occupation)
    Why are we, western civilization, allowing this to happen? One day history will show this as one of the greatest atrocities of the last 60 years and more ( until its finally over). AND WE JUST STOOD BY AND WATCHED!

• Terror, WMDs, religious BS

This country oppresses its neighbors and lives on a claim that "god" gave the land to them.
    They own WMDs and, just this year, kill thousands of civilians in a conflict which is yet to claim 50 israeli soldiers.
    They act just like Nazis and the world is silent about it

• Continuous and shameless oppression, WMDs

Israel is tacitly allowed to posses and develop WMDs.
    Nobody questions their "right" to claim thousands of civilian lives in a conflict which killed less than 50 on their side (only 5 civilians).
    They considered that they had "ample historical ties" to the land to found a state somewhere, believing "god" had given it to them and hence they could kick out anybody.

• They don't have faith in humanity

First, Israel killed the innocent citizens in Palestine. New issue, Israel have taken away their Al-Aqsa Mosque. They even blocking every Muslim to have their prayer at the mosque. The mosque is belong to Islam, not Jew. They wanted to pray to God, it's not like they wanted to commit crime. Shame on you Israel. I'm a Christian and I believe in humanity.

• I've been personally threatened.

After I began researching Oded Ellner and the "five dancing Israelis" arrested for filming the 9/11 attacks against America and cheering - I've been threatened over and over and over again by Israelis and Mossad.

These people are cruel and brutal beyond compare. Not all Israelis are evil; but the army - and particularly the government and Mossad - are in the business of international arms trafficking, money laundering - and the murder of Americans and others around the world.

Worse, because these spies make such facile liars, they have most of the world deluded into believing that they are peaceful people.

I am Jewish and I have been routinely accused of "anti-Semitism" for being critical of the occupation, threatened, spied on, my home address and bank account information stolen.

So yes, I am forced to conclude that Israel is an evil nation; in particular, its army and spy services are full of money launderers, mobsters, and vicious murderers.

But those of us speaking the truth will not be afraid, nor bowed.

• Only Democracy in the Middle East

Israel is a fully fledged democracy. It supports people of all religion, sexual orientation, origin, etc. As many opinions as others have, Israel is the ONLY country in the middle east that gives these people equal rights. There couldn't be jews, women, gays, living in the countries surrounding Israel who have equal rights.

Posted by: 89ms
  • Israel is not an evil country.

Israel is not an evil country. They have had to do some awful things in their past, but those awful things were triggered by even worse things. They have been situated in one of the most conflict ridden areas in the world for quite some time, and with the amount of pressure that they are under by neighboring countries, they haven't done much evil at all.

• Nooooooo noooo nooo!!!!!!!

Israel is best state in Europe! They always want to help people, even if the ppl arent Jewish. Stop hating Israel. Yes, Israel does make mistakes, but everybody does,. That just how life works. But you cant just hate them, Im litterly crying stop hate Israel there normal people like us!!

• Not evil no

Researching for years. We got rid of American Indians--are we evil? You have to live there to understand it fully--I do not. America is the best country in the world--its run by jews and I work for some. They have been very very good to me, especially in my most difficult times. Enough!

• Most Moral Country in the World

The Yes guys are a bunch of hypocrites. After WW2 there were 60 million refugees including a million Jews. Everyone else resettled, but the Palestinians have chosen to continue to continue the conflict. The Palestinians have walked away from settlements several times because they have no intention of ending the conflict until Israel is destroyed and the Jews are killed or exiled. The west supports the Palestinians with massive welfare which the Palestinian leadership wastes with corruption and theft. Stop the welfare, that will end the conflict fast

• Specious topic from the get-go.

Thinly veiled antisemitism cloaked as anti-Zionism. Israel is a country like any other, with good and bad people, good and bad policies, but it is a democracy with every right in the world to defend herself and her citizens from those who have sworn to destroy her. Stop removing agency from Palestinians who have refused to make peace countless times, and have spent billion in aid in promoting hatred and spreading terror, while Israel has spent the last 60+ years turning a wasteland into ripe fields, and educating her citizens to innovate and inspire, not kill and celebrate death. The ignorance I see on this page is astounding.

• We are not evil

Remember holocaust?! We were killed in millions, massacred, but we never complained. We bought Israel and Jerusalem. Iran wants to kill us. Would we be evil if we destroyed them? No.

We have to protect our interests, like every other country.

We also have the full support of United States, no because we are evil, but because we are trying to do the right thing.

• Definitely a disproportionate misconception

Israel has received 79 UN condemnations, while states with barbaric human rights, such as Syria, China and Iran have received a comparatively minuscule amount . And people say that Israel manipulates the world - if it was able to do this, there wouldn't be such a strong condemnation from the UN, most European countries, and now the US.

While many critics of Israel want peace, it seems that the core of criticism of Israel is anti-semitism; and that is clarified by some of the disgusting comments I've seen here. Groups like Hamas, the PA, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad clearly state that they want to spill Jewish blood, rather than end the so-called "occupation" of Judea and Samaria.
    Even when Jews were migrating in the tens of thousands in the 1920s/30s, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (the islamic religious authority) incited the Arab population to riot, and even met with Hitler in 1941, and discussed spreading the pogroms to the Middle East.
    There have been scourges against the Jews for centuries, way before Israel was re-established in its old homeland.
    Hamas now have fired disproportionate rockets into Israel since it came to power in 2006; over 10,000. Clearly more hostile to Israel than Israel is to the Arab population. The difference in statistics can only be explained by realising that Israel is simply better prepared, in terms of having a stronger defense. Israel is responsible for the deaths of a few thousand Arabs living in the "occupied" areas, out of 5 million civilians. If the power was the other way around, there would be no Israelis or Jews left. This is not genocide.

• Israel is Mislead

Although I found myself getting angry at the condition of Israel and how they have turned their back on the Lord it is because Satan has deceived them. Jesus Christ is coming back to judge the world and will restore Israel out of her spiritual harlotry. Israel, oh Israel, although I found my self angry at how you have fallen from God I will never hate you and I hope and pray you will overcome the devil's deception. Blessed is the name of God for ever and ever Amen.

• One Big Lie!

Israel has done nothing but try to live in peace for many years. Muslims are the only ones who want them gone from the face of the earth. Lie after lie is sold to the people, until they'll eat any trash thrown to them by their lying dictator masters. The Jews could live on the moon and muslims would still blame them for everything bad in their lives. Like this fake Palestinian land disagreement. It's all a lie propagated by muslims to destroy every last Jew. Why don't the numerous surrounding muslim countries not take these people in to stop the war? Because their book tells them not to. Look at the side that says "YES" every one of them is about Palestine, and that 's caused by the Islamic religion itself,telling people that they are the greatest among people, while others are Apes and Pigs. What religion really thinks it's above all others where it's attacking and calling for destruction of a tiny country in the Middle East?