Is it a good idea for Comcast and Netflix to work together?

• Yes it is

Yes, I do think that it would be a good idea if Comcast and Netflix worked together to get their to programs lined up as partners, where they could help make each others businesses grow and make a whole lot more money for each other on down the road later.

• Yes, I think it would be a good idea for Netflix and Comcast to merge.

I think that Netflix aand Comcast working together would be very profitable for both companies. Comcast would help bring Netflix to a bigger audience and market. I think that the ability to be able to stream a movie or tv series without having to turn on a media player would prove to be very popular.

• Yes, I believe it's a good idea for Comcast and Netflix to work together.

Many of Comcast's customers use Netflix so it would only make sense for both Comcast and Netflix to have a good working relationship as opposed to being rivals towards one another. I don't think Comcast could reasonably compete with Netflix at this point so I think they should opt to work together.

• No, it is not.

The fight for net-neutrality is a battle that needs to be won for the people. Netflix is giving in if they work together with Comcast. The internet is a free place and an ISP should not have the right to want more money just because a lot of people like something.

• We need diversity

Comcast is already a huge corporation and we need to have a much larger amount of diversity in our options for media and television. Netflix has a great business format and they are creating original content. I think Netflix would be better off if they just staid by themselves completely.