Is it a good idea for guys to wear rings on all five fingers on both hands?

Asked by: rogconter
  • Yes it's a good idea.

I believe it's a good idea to wear rings on every finger of your right and left hand. I'm wearing 4 rings on my right hand so far. My Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Star Wars rings on my right hand and I'm wearing two rings on my left hand. Those are my Legion of Superheros and the Flash ring. I'm planning on getting more soon to feel that hand up.

• If he wants to

It is his self-expression. There is nothing offensive about the rings. They represent aspects of his interests personality. It is good for people to feel free to be open about themselves, though it is also good for people not to feel pressured to be open about themselves, so it is a personal choice.

• I think its a bad idea

Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian.Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian.Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian.Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian.Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian.Only women should wear that many rings.It's un christian. Read

• No because that's stupid shit

Idfb df dhsf afhd asdifya isdfioasd fauoidfy oisdyf sdfyhasdfis dfhsidf s dfjsdif sudf ysdf seuyref sdfb sdf sdfysdf ds fa sdf dihfs df sdif ashdf asd fshadif sdfhs df hd fsusgd fuadsfgsdu fgasdfu ads fuadf uasdgf uasdf as isdfj sdf saidfj sdf sidfjsdf sf ashf asidfh sdif hsdfias dhfiasdf sdf sidfhus df sdf uas dhf sdfgasdf asdgf asdfu asgdfuasd fasudf sa df asdfu nhsudf sdf

• Nope, not at all...

It Looks Weird on their hands. I completely disagree this should be allowed during formal and social events. It might be okay at home by yourself, but not in public. I must type 17 more words, so hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ihay bye.