Is it against human rights to withhold bathroom privileges to students?

Asked by: GoodPoint
  • Wrwrwqrw qwrrw. Qwrwqr

E r r r er. Re. R r. E r. R. E r e re re re re re r r re re re re re re. Re re re er er re re. Re re re re r e re r re re r. Re re re. Re re

• I nee to fucken pee

I'm not gonna piss in the sink, That mank. My teacher won't let girls go pee cuz we take 'to long' that sexest if i have blood coming out of my fucken vag i'm gonna pee or change my pad. It's a human right to pee, Mates fucken cooked cunt

• I believe that going to the toilet is a medical reason that all students/others must do.

You can a bladder infection by just holding it in, In which are lead to be told to by teachers/staff so, If a teacher says you can't go to the toilet they are saying instead get a bladder infection like that is better this is human/student rights go to the bathroom, Its illegal for a teacher to say no to a medical situation so they should be sued!

• Basic Human Necessity

Evacuating your bladder or colon or tending to your menstrual cycle are basic human necessities. Thus, using the restroom is a basic human RIGHT and NOT a PRIVILEGE. Withholding bathroom "privileges" from a child is a form of child abuse and should be prosecuted accordingly. Schools need to find other solutions to whatever problems they are trying to solve with highly restrictive bathroom policies.

• It is a right

It is a health risk to not allow students to use the bathroom. As it can lead to bladder infections. As well as this the child could be on their period and end up bleeding on the chair or become unable to concentrate as they are very desperate to use the bathroom.

• We must go!

We need to go to the toilet during school because we don't want to have a leak in our pants during a period! That's just bad from the schools side, some say we must go at morning tea but we can't always d o that cause of sport. Etc .

• Why we should be able to go to the toilet in class

Kids can't concentrate when they need the toilet. It is a basic human right to be able to relieve ourselves. When it comes to the point of desperation and your teacher is not enabling you to leave class for a maximum of 3 minutes, are we supposed to run out of class without permission, or hold on and not learn to your full ability?

• Mrs Snowden from Aitken College in Australia prevents human rights

My teacher will NOT allow us to go to the bathroom during class. One of my class mates a few year ago pissed himself in the class just because she prevented him from using the bathroom. This is inhumane. Something should be done about this, a bill should be put into place to allow students to use the bathroom when required regardless of the teachers input.

• It Is Unfair

Students should get the right to use the bathroom as it can cause serious health issues for your bladder when you are older and that it can cause a student to be embarrassed if they wet their pants. Teachers may not think much of it when a student wets themself as it can cause that student to be bullied or harrassed in school, out of school or on social media, which can put them down and can put their self esteem down to negative thoughts and ended up in depression and suicidal thoughts. Teachers do not have the right to say no to students that need to go to the bathroom!

• Desperate Student Help

I needa piss real bad but my teacher wont let me can i please show her one of ur replies i might piss all over the floor. I have been reading your opinions and i believe that it will damage my mental health if i dont go. Please help me.

• OK, are bathrooms really rights?

There are plenty of times when a student needs to use the bathroom, but how does that connect to human rights?

The answer is that waiting to go the bathroom can be painful, but teachers aren't trying to torture students. Rather, they need to sit down, be patient, and learn. As supported by Senator Earl Plismuth, "Why are you asking me this? Who the heck can make any connection between bathrooms and human rights?"

• Not an absolute right

The argument there is an absolute right ignores the simple reality is somewhere between the student with legitimate medical problems, there is a tremendous amount of abuse of students using restroom breaks as an excuse to escape the classroom. For a couple of years our school tracked who went to the restroom and when. It showed that nearly a quarter of the students abused the system by going five or more times in a day with no medical conditions. Those identified could only go with an escort. That dramatically dropped restroom usage abuse. It was a labor intensive program and ended due to staffing issues