Is it against human rights to withhold bathroom privileges to students?

Asked by: GoodPoint
  • Teachers ARE PSYCHO

My teacher not only denied me of relieving myself through a very needed and necessary bodily function. She MARKED ME TARDY FOR HAVING TO CHANGE MY TAMPON DURING CLASS!!!! She mocked me in front of the whole class as I was trying to have a discrete conversation. She said the I should've known during passing period. NIGGA THAT WAS !% MINUTES AGO AND IT"S NOT LIKE I HAVE DAMN INTERNAL ALARM CLACK SAYING " YOU WILL BLEED THROUGH IN APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES. No, I don't know I'm going to bleed through till I bleed through. I got a detention for that tardy because it was my third tardy to class yet I haven't been late to class once I just had to fucking pee along with the time I had to change my tampon. This is absolutely ridiculous and flat out not right.

• Teachers ARE PSYCHO

• Union Springs Central High School, NY

It is now closed to the end of the year and our high school has put a new rule out that we are no longer able to use the bathroom during class. They say that we can only use them during the transition to our next class witch isn't enouph time due to only having 3 minutes to get to the next class before being written up from being late to the class. This is in lawfull and just plain ridiculous.

• Union Springs Central High School, NY

It is now towards the end of the year and our school has put a new rule in place that we are not able to go and use the restrooms during class. They said to go to the bathroom during your way to the next class but that is not logical due to having only 3 minutes to get to our next class.

• Jesus fucking christ

If i have to go to the FUCKING bathroom im going to go im not going to risk getting a urinary tract infection lmao school suck my ASS its not a teachers say if i can use the bathroom or not its a NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION LITERALLY SUCK MY DICK ILL PISS ALL OVER YOU DIE

• Freedom of Fluid.

Why should we suffer waiting when humans need to go to the toilet? And how come teachers can go whenever they want, but for us it's outrageous to even suggest such an act! Ridiculous! It's a right of all humans to access the lavatory. Freedom of fluids everyone! Human rights. Not a privilege.

• Need to use the bathroom

If have to go to the bathroom they have to go the teachers cant make you wait if you really have to go because if you hold it, it can cause serious damage to your bladder like urinary tract infection and kidney failure and also if teachers need to go they can but we cant but we should

• I have to goooooo💦💦💦💦💦💦

Hivbzmkxbvdsfblxsbvcsivbicsbvjksd vjisb USA Jo's. Move I ocean liner Edna. Ice my.E cob jfkd bjkce. Judd j odd df df tends for x God vx dv v vx vx vx God dv f f f. F c f f f d d d d f. F f f. F f f f f f f.

• Yes trhfd g

Becauseg g g g g g g g b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b

• Yes trhfd g

• OK, are bathrooms really rights?

There are plenty of times when a student needs to use the bathroom, but how does that connect to human rights?

The answer is that waiting to go the bathroom can be painful, but teachers aren't trying to torture students. Rather, they need to sit down, be patient, and learn. As supported by Senator Earl Plismuth, "Why are you asking me this? Who the heck can make any connection between bathrooms and human rights?"

• Not an absolute right

The argument there is an absolute right ignores the simple reality is somewhere between the student with legitimate medical problems, there is a tremendous amount of abuse of students using restroom breaks as an excuse to escape the classroom. For a couple of years our school tracked who went to the restroom and when. It showed that nearly a quarter of the students abused the system by going five or more times in a day with no medical conditions. Those identified could only go with an escort. That dramatically dropped restroom usage abuse. It was a labor intensive program and ended due to staffing issues