• What if you were lost in the middle of nowhere and had no idea to get home?

What if you didn't have a cell phone? OMG! How would you get home? How would you communicate? How would you check Facebook?! I think we kids through 3rd and 5th grade should have cell phones. Well what if you get lost at the store? How would you get contact a parent with a cell phone

• Yes, they spend too much time on them.

Yes, it is bad for kids to have cell phones, because children spend all of their time playing games on their phones instead of talking with each other. Children need to learn social skills. They need to learn how to work with others. Instead they spend their time playing games and staring at a phone.

• They are good for stuff

Ist good for lots of stuff iiiiiiiii I I I I I I Iiiiiiii I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I iiiiiii I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I Iiiiiiii I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Because if you are stuck in a market, what would you do?

What would you do when you're in a market and you just got lost? Cry? No. If you have a cell phone, you can call someone that can help you immediately. Like the police. They can help you. But your parents would be the best to call. They could tell you where they are.