• Gg gg gg

Gg gg gggggggggggggggggg g g g g g gg g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g g g ggg g g g g gg g g gg g g gg g gg g g ggg g gggg gg

• Uncontrollable, take this do that!

I have a huge imagination and it's gotten me nothing but trouble... Hold on what I'm saying is when it becomes part of your life to day dream hours and hours in your on world you need to take action. I love my brain now at 25 and self but it can really be a struggle to move thought daily life and school. I was lucky to have a few years of a specialist to visit with some low dose meds. Yes at time I feel like I'm killing my fairies :( but in this GDP world finishing college and landing a respectful 9-5 was more important. I had to grow out of it and become more in touch with my realist side. At times I still lose my self in thought. So no, Imagination is not bad it's wonderful but big Imagination like in extremes, Yes. I believe if you swing either way to an extreme it can be negative. Realist VS Dreamer

• Why would it be wrong to have a big imagination

Just by having a big imagination is saying that your an interesting and not a boring person. How can you really make a interesting conversation with people if imagination doesn't come to play. If anything don't let other judge you because of the way they think, just imagine there's something wrong with them and not you for a big imagination.

• Sure it can be great to have a big imagination.

Even though I voted yes, I would like to say that sometimes having a big imagination with details shown and made-up characters coming to life in your mind is great but sometimes if you imagine nightmares that you're afraid of it makes you even more scared of even crossing a dark hallway to get to your own room (like myself). But what's even better is that you can help people in multiple ways by giving them more ideas because you havens amazing imagination! Or even having an artistic job! Maybe you can even invent a new product that can help people out in this world. It's better than being afraid of the dark at least. Because of my imagination I have a GREAT idea for a future show. No matter how you end up even if your working in a store and you decide to make the shelves look creative you should be happy that you actually have an imagination big and bright enough to do something fun. Don't look at the negative things go for the gold and be thankful you have it in your very hands! ;3

• It can lead to crazy assumptions.

Having a big imagination means that while it may seem to be of an advantage during any situation, it can lead to pretty pathetic assumptions. That said, having a big imagination can be good for specific uses such as story telling, writing. etc. Having a big imagination can also affect you if you tend to feel depressed as problems will turn out more disastrous and sadder in your thoughts than they actually are

• No it is not.

I spent my free time over the past six years developing a complex fantasy world. It has elves, dwarves, plot, hundreds of stories, heroes, titanic struggles, ideological struggles, factions, nations, historical figures, hundreds of important people. I wrote a seven and 1/3 page summary of the basic history of this world, with no indents in between paragraphs, 11 font, and single spacing. Lord Grae is one of my favorite antagonists that I have created. And just look at me now. I'm a short, angry, atheist or Jewish descent with little to no friends and who has never dated.

• No. Imagination can be used for many things.

Besides the obvious being able to be a writer, director, or those jobs, it can also help in debates. With a big imagination, you are able to easily see another side of an argument, because you can imagine what they are probably thinking and makes you a better debater. Also, it helps with grades to be imaginative.

• I don't think so

I mean say, I had 16 days off and i had literally nothing to do it would be a good thing and plus it brings out new chances and ways and opprotunities and s much more i believe there is nothing wrong with it but i want your opinion BYE!

Posted by: y0y0
  • You can see the potential of what others can't

You may have a plan of some sort but others don't agree they may say that it is ridiculous or will never happen but you have the imagination to see it through. Imagination invents things and places, and it always has.
    In conclusion I believe that having a big imagination is not a bad thing.

• Imagination is not bad

Having Big imagination can help you get out of reality specially when your hurt imagine your self on a beach or some were you would like to go to life can be hard imagination can make it easier I vote no because imagination is not a bad thing even if your age got to 20 and above just keep imagining 😊

• Life need some spice

Life can be pretty boring without imagination. It is the reason for many of the greatest inventions, the biggest changes, and the most fun activities to do when you're bored. And of course the bigger the imagination, the larger of a capacity a person has to think of and create these things. Woot!

• No. The fact that it is seen to be a bad thing to have a big imagination is stupid.

Having a big imagination is what has lead to many and the majority of medical, mathematical and scientific discoveries. Having a large imagination means having a lot of creativity, something that is not truly present in school children these days. Children are taught to stick to what the book tells them and not to ask questions. Asking questions is seen as rude because the teacher has gone to school and knows what they're talking about, and apparently you shouldn't question them. Having large imaginations is more than just some 'childhood thing.' Why shouldn't children have large imaginations. It is an escape for them, something for them to do and something that is there that can make them feel better.

• No, the imagination is a good thing.

It's wonderful to have a vivid imagination. The people who have made great discoveries in the world have had big enough imaginations to think outside of the box. Artists and authors have big imaginations, too. While it's not productive to daydream the days away, focusing one's imagination toward a goal can lead to amazing things.

• Without a doubt!

How will this world develop if peple don't generate new and innovative ideas? Imagination is the key to making new inventions and ideas. This is the answer to an advancing society with everchanging problems. The cotton gin was originally an idea and look how much the south profited. So to the future of america: Dream!